Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you drink?

How often do you drink?

I usually roll through a six pack 5 or 6 nights a week. I'm trying to determine if that's odd or if that's pretty normal behavior. Most people I know don't drink that much and think it's a little strange that I do. Seems to me that the average person is the "special occasion" kind of drinker.
    I heart cock

Re: How often do you drink?

Wow a six pack a day? You better slow down you're going to ruin your liver

I would consider a 6 pack a day alot

I can count on both hands how many times I drink all year
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Hmm, I dunno. . .

I could see how it could be considered a lot. On the other hand, I know about plenty of Intervention kind of motherfuckers who drink like a 12 pack and bottle of vodka everyday.

I should probably do some research on it. I don't want to deal with health problems when I get older, but I enjoy the shit and it's just kind of part of my nightly ritual. Somewhere between 7 and 8 PM I crack open the first beer, and then fuck around online for a while while I listen to music, and then I watch a movie.

It used to be about smoking weed. I'd smoke a bowl every night and eat shit and watch a movie before going to sleep. Then I started to get all fucked up and paranoid and shit when I'd do it so I stopped.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Hmm, I dunno. . .

I could see how it could be considered a lot. On the other hand, I know about plenty of Intervention kind of motherfuckers who drink like a 12 pack and bottle of vodka everyday.

I should probably do some research on it. I don't want to deal with health problems when I get older, but I enjoy the shit and it's just kind of part of my nightly ritual. Somewhere between 7 and 8 PM I crack open the first beer, and then fuck around online for a while while I listen to music, and then I watch a movie.

It used to be about smoking weed. I'd smoke a bowl every night and eat shit and watch a movie before going to sleep. Then I started to get all fucked up and paranoid and shit when I'd do it so I stopped.

You probably drink beer like I do pop. I can drink 10 pops a night while playing around .

I'm wouldnt worry about the drinking ,I'd worry i'd worry if that amount of alcohol can hurt you're liver or not
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Never
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I'm known to have a few drinks every now and then. I just never let it interfere with work or anything. I spend 2-3 nights a week with buddy's at Hooters watching sports and the chicks and drink plenty of beer. The nights I'm not out I'm home having 3-5 beers a night. I have a few after work to relax and I always need a good meal to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Never
    Are you a mormon?
    I heart cock

Nah, just never really liked it.

I don't drink every night, but do have nights I have a few too many. Found this on the 'net

What quantity of alcohol usage should be seen as being a risk to the liver?

First, it should be understood that alcohol is a poison. Any amount of alcohol can produce damage to the liver. In an otherwise healthy person with no underlying liver problems, the general rule of thumb is different for men and women. Men metabolize and are able to clear alcohol more efficiently than women due to body size, body fat and certain enzymes. Because of this the maximum "safe" daily intake of alcohol for a woman is 1 - 2 drink per day; for the male it is 3 - 4 over a 24-hour period. It is also important to recognize the body and the liver in particular does not distinguish between different forms of alcohol. Beer and wine are not "safer" than whiskey or spirits. One drink is defined as one shot (1 and 1/4 ounces) of whiskey or spirits, one four-ounce can of wine or one 12-ounce can of beer. If an individual has an underlying liver condition such as hepatitis B or C, or prior damage from alcohol or other diseases, the liver is very sensitive to any amount of alcohol. In those conditions, the only safe dose of alcohol is zero.

Damn Luke, 10 pops a day? Sounds like a lot of sugar. I don't think I have drank 10 pops total in the last year! And when I do it is as a mix and then a diet pop

We all have our vices though!!
    NFL
    YTD 49-38-2 (+3 units)

College football
    YTD 38-37-1 (+1.6 units)

College basketball plays one unit each (unless noted)
    YTD 84-87-4 (-10.5 units)

Overall 171-162-7 (-5.9 units) thru 3-12

Thanks for finding that. That's good info. Considering that a lot of nights it's not really a 6 pack but ends up being more like 7 or 8 then I should probably tone it down a little or at least mix in more non-drinking days.

Easier said than done, though. Usually on the days that I have decided not to drink I end up doing it anyway. Usually I've had a long day at work or school and my ass is just ready to chill out.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Thanks for finding that. That's good info. Considering that a lot of nights it's not really a 6 pack but ends up being more like 7 or 8 then I should probably tone it down a little or at least mix in more non-drinking days.

Easier said than done, though. Usually on the days that I have decided not to drink I end up doing it anyway. Usually I've had a long day at work or school and my ass is just ready to chill out.
    I know what you are saying. I have those nights where two or three are in the plans I head out and it becomes a ten drink marathon!
    NFL
    YTD 49-38-2 (+3 units)

College football
    YTD 38-37-1 (+1.6 units)

College basketball plays one unit each (unless noted)
    YTD 84-87-4 (-10.5 units)

Overall 171-162-7 (-5.9 units) thru 3-12

Damn Luke, 10 pops a day? Sounds like a lot of sugar. I don't think I have drank 10 pops total in the last year! And when I do it is as a mix and then a diet pop

10 pops are usually fri,sat and sundays .During the week I'd say 3-4 a day is normal
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

"Pops"

LOL
    I heart cock

3-6 40 oz a day. No fuckin joke I'm broke to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

10 pops are usually fri,sat and sundays .During the week I'd say 3-4 a day is normal
    That's pretty goddamn poisonous as well.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke

That's pretty goddamn poisonous as well.

This was almost 6 months ago .I've quit drinking pop almost competely now. I quit drinking alot of pop to get in shape for vacation and just never started drinking it again.I have 1 maybe every few days now besides when we go out.

I bought one of those Pure water filter systems that has the flavored water in them to replace the pop and I like it

But thats not to say I wont go back to drinking alot of pops again sooner or later .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Werd. I don't really drink anything but water right now. It's amazing how many calories you save from drinking nonsugary drinks.

What kind of flavored water do you mean?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

The only flavored water there is.

Werd. I don't really drink anything but water right now. It's amazing how many calories you save from drinking nonsugary drinks.
    +1 on that.

What kind of flavored water do you mean?

This is what I have . I have the faucet one and the pitcher

http://www.purwaterfilter.com/purflop.html
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP