Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 116 discussion/matchups

Re: UFC 116 discussion/matchups

[quote=MMA_scientist]
    Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":2m5aymbr
    I can fox with that.

Add to it his blaze-of-glory retirement tour favorable matchups and gift decisions, and we're really on to something here!

Officially on the James Toney-please humiliate Randy Couture and send him to the annals of mma shame forever and then let Toney fight someone else and get dominated to redeem MMA- war wagon.[/quote:2m5aymbr]

you would rather that see that bone head Toney win than Couture?!?!!!? Someone who paved the way for the UFC and one of the nicest guys in the sport. Your crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ManBoobKilla
    you would rather that see that bone head Toney win than Couture?!?!!!? Someone who paved the way for the UFC and one of the nicest guys in the sport. Your crazy
    We've considered requiring psychological evalutions before joining the forum, but we haven't put those in place yet. . .
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoobKilla
    We've considered requiring psychological evalutions before joining the forum, but we haven't put those in place yet. . .
    Haha!! You should get on that.

Just dropped .5u on Bonnar at +200. Considering the first fight, I think these odds should be much closer.
    I heart cock

[quote=ManBoobKilla]
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":1ligaby4
    I can fox with that.

Add to it his blaze-of-glory retirement tour favorable matchups and gift decisions, and we're really on to something here!

Officially on the James Toney-please humiliate Randy Couture and send him to the annals of mma shame forever and then let Toney fight someone else and get dominated to redeem MMA- war wagon.

you would rather that see that bone head Toney win than Couture?!?!!!? Someone who paved the way for the UFC and one of the nicest guys in the sport. Your crazy[/quote:1ligaby4]

I'd rather see Toney win
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I'd rather see Toney win
    What the hell for? Because you're a boxing fan?
    I heart cock

I'd rather see Toney win
    What the hell for? Because you're a boxing fan?

Well duh .You got to much man love for Couture .Dana is trying to hand feed him wins and its pathetic

I'll be honest I laughed my ass off when a 48 year old Mercer beat the former UFC HW champ.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Well duh .You got to much man love for Couture .Dana is trying to hand feed him wins and its pathetic

I'll be honest I laughed my ass off when a 48 year old Mercer beat the former UFC HW champ.
    Toney's been talking all kinds of shit about MMA and, quite frankly, it will look bad for the sport if he can come in and beat someone like Couture. I don't want to see it and I don't see why anyone else would either.

It would be like a boxing fan wanting to see Silva knock out RJJ in a boxing match.

As for hand feeding him wins, the dude's 47 years old. He's paid his dues and deserves to just have some fun at the end of his career. It's not like he's going to make a run on the title again.
    I heart cock

Toney's been talking all kinds of shit about MMA and, quite frankly, it will look bad for the sport if he can come in and beat someone like Couture. I don't want to see it and I don't see why anyone else would either.

It would be like a boxing fan wanting to see Silva knock out RJJ in a boxing match.

As for hand feeding him wins, the dude's 47 years old. He's paid his dues and deserves to just have some fun at the end of his career. It's not like he's going to make a run on the title again.
    Toney talks shit about everyone and everything thats just the way he is.

I dont agree with the hand feeding though.I know he's old but usually fighters do 1-2 goodbye fights and he signed for what 6 more fights? Sorry but if he has to feed him 6 more boxers or bums thats just sad if you ask me
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I dont agree with the hand feeding though.I know he's old but usually fighters do 1-2 goodbye fights and he signed for what 6 more fights? Sorry but if he has to feed him 6 more boxers or bums thats just sad if you ask me
    Well the fight with Coleman was a "legends" fight so that makes sense. Now he's fighting Toney. Toney's gotta fight somebody. Why not Couture? I guess they could've matched Toney up with Kimbo.

Before that it was Lesnar and Nog, so c'mon.
    I heart cock

Well the fight with Coleman was a "legends" fight so that makes sense. Now he's fighting Toney. Toney's gotta fight somebody. Why not Couture? I guess they could've matched Toney up with Kimbo.

Before that it was Lesnar and Nog, so c'mon.

He signed a 6 fight deal after the NOG fight .So Vera was 1 and that was almost to much for him.Then Coleman was #2 .So Toney is #3 .You got to figure Dana will give him 2 more bums to fight for #4 and #5 and then have him fight for the title in his last fight on the contract

I would have made it Toney-Kimbo .I think that fight made more sense .I mean putting Toney up against Couture in his first fight makes about as much sense imo of putting Couture against Toney in a boxing match
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

He signed a 6 fight deal after the NOG fight .So Vera was 1 and that was almost to much for him.Then Coleman was #2 .So Toney is #3 .You got to figure Dana will give him 2 more bums to fight for #4 and #5 and then have him fight for the title in his last fight on the contract
    Couture was coming off of a loss, so the Vera fight made as much sense as any other fight. That's the fucked up thing about Couture haters. When he gets fights against top guys then you cry foul and then when he gets a fight against a mid-level guy there's still a problem. I mean, what the fuck?

I would have made it Toney-Kimbo .I think that fight made more sense.
    Considering that Kimbo is basically a boxer without any pro boxing experience, then that fight would've been lopsided, too. Toney is at least a high level guy within his respective combat sport.

I mean putting Toney up against Couture in his first fight makes about as much sense imo of putting Couture against Toney in a boxing match
    You're right on that, but if Toney wants to run his fucking mouth about MMA, then let him fight a real MMA fighter right out of the gate.

Dana's wants to teach him a lesson . . . not build him up.
    I heart cock

Couture was coming off of a loss, so the Vera fight made as much sense as any other fight. That's the fucked up thing about Couture haters. When he gets fights against top guys then you cry foul and then when he gets a fight against a mid-level guy there's still a problem. I mean, what the fuck?

I'm not a Couture hater I actually like the guy I just think its stupid when any fighter is given easy fights time after time when other guys are busting their asses.Remember I was also saying Tito-Liddell 3 was stupid because is was just a set up for Liddell. I mean you got fighters like JDS,Cain,Carwin fighting top contenders for 40k and Couture gets boxers for 350k paychecks.

Considering that Kimbo is basically a boxer without any pro boxing experience, then that fight would've been lopsided, too. Toney is at least a high level guy within his respective combat sport.
    Toneys not really a top level fighter at this point .He hasnt looked good in a boxing match in 5 years.Kimbo beat Mercer a boxer.I think Kimbo-Toney would have been great

You're right on that, but if Toney wants to run his fucking mouth about MMA, then let him fight a real MMA fighter right out of the gate.

LOL Toney's just trying to sell tickers .You got to know the guy
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Kimbo would take Toney down immediately and own him on the floor just like Randy should. Watch Kimbo/Mercer. And don't be surprised if he tries the same thing on Meathead.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Couture is going to pound Toney out inside 2 minutes. Couture has value. Couture wins this fight 99/100 times.

Don't make me post Art Jimmerson again.

I now hate Randy... and I would laugh if he lost. But he is not going to. It is probably the biggest lock in UFC main event history.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Hell I was going to take Schaub since the way people talked I figured it was going to be a close line but at -300 forget it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Jacob Volkmann vs. Paul Kelly

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Jacob Volkmann vs. Paul Kelly

I'll be on Volkmann.

Hell I was going to take Schaub since the way people talked I figured it was going to be a close line but at -300 forget it
    There might actually be some value in Tuch with this one.
    I heart cock