Thread: Spike TV and UFC Launch UltimateFighter.com

Spike TV and UFC Launch UltimateFighter.com

Every episode and fight from all ten seasons of “The Ultimate Fighter” are now available to watch free online, as Spike TV and the UFC today launched UltimateFighter.com as the new home for the UFC’s popular reality series, which premiered on Spike in 2005 and is largely credited for the following success of the UFC.

“UltimateFighter.com gives fight fans a place to go to for anything and everything about ‘The Ultimate Fighter,’ the show that opened up our sport to the mainstream and became the proving ground for some of the biggest names in the UFC,” said UFC President Dana White in the press release announcing the site.

“The Ultimate Fighter” alumni include Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin, Matt Serra, Diego Sanchez, Michael Bisping, Nate Diaz, Kenny Florian, Roy Nelson and Kimbo Slice.

In addition to 231 complete fights, which include the full fight cards of all ten season finales, UltimateFighter.com will also host exclusive content from the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter, which premieres on March 31, including video exclusives and full fights that didn’t air in their entirety, as well as “The Aftermath” wrap up show hosted by Stephan Bonnar.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Spike TV and UFC Launch UltimateFighter.com

Serious work time killer right there!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Damn, that's kick ass!

Some of the best news I've heard all day! I still haven't seen the early seasons of TUF. I wasn't really paying attention to MMA at that point.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Damn, that's kick ass!

Some of the best news I've heard all day! I still haven't seen the early seasons of TUF. I wasn't really paying attention to MMA at that point.

I havent seen any of them. Maybe I'll check them out some night when I cant sleep instead of messing with you and Ludo
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Damn, that's kick ass!

Season 1 is mandatory viewing imo. So many current UFC fighters in there. Forrest, Bonnar, Diego, Florian, Koscheck, Leben, Swick, Quarry, Karalexis, etc.

Season 2 is meh. You get Rashad, Jardine, and Stevenson though.

Season 3 I haven't seen much of. It's got Bisping so it's probably terrible.

Season 4 is a big waste of time. Serra and Shonie Carter are funny though. Hughes is a dick.

Season 5 is pretty good. You got maynard, diaz, wiman, gamburyan, lauzon, corey hill. Plus Penn is funny and you can laugh at Andy Wang. Plus the fight in the backyard between Marlon Sims and Noah Thomas is great.

Season 6 is pretty terrible. Serra vs Hughes is interesting, and you get Saunders, War Machine, and Sotiropolous. Haven't seen much of this one tbh.

You've probably seen the rest.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Thanks for the heads up zY.

I remember seeing a few episodes from season 4 back in the day. Then I didn't watch the shit again until the Serra/Hughes season, and have watched it sporadically since then.

I've been meaning to get a hold of season 1 for a while. I guess now I can watch it online.
    I heart cock

Cool news. I didn't see the early seasons, so this will be a good chance to catch up.