Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Strikeforce Los Angeles June 16th Card

Re: Strikeforce Los Angeles June Card

Quote Originally Posted by SPX

It's been a while since I last saw the fight so my memory's hazy, but from my recollection Fedor was getting knocked around like a pinata before the KO.

You need to rewatch it then.This time with glasses
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I am guessing by your lack of response that you agree that Fedor lost to Arona. Anyone, anyone watching that fight objectively would agree.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    I am guessing by your lack of response that you agree that Fedor lost to Arona. Anyone, anyone watching that fight objectively would agree.

LOL you got to give me time to watch it.I said I was going to watch it 25 minutes ago.The fight is 3 5 minutes rounds with a minute break.Thats 18 minutes sorry I had piss and let the dogs out I'm almost done
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    LOL you got to give me time to watch it.I said I was going to watch it 25 minutes ago.The fight is 3 5 minutes rounds with a minute break.Thats 18 minutes sorry I had piss and let the dogs out I'm almost done
    LOL

By the way, do you work nights or something?
    I heart cock

So you are admitting you have had time to watch it.
    now that you have achieved moderator status, I expect you to do nothing but hang out and reply to posts. With great power, comes great responsibility.

LOL

I am self employed. I am at "work" now. I rarely get on the internet past 5pm, which is when I go home most of the time.

LOL

No I works days but I took today off because it was suppose to be 80 degrees today.Even when I'm at work I can play on here I usually get all my work done early at work so I can screw off the last couple hours on here
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

No I works days but I took today off because it was suppose to be 80 degrees today.Even when I'm at work I can play on here I usually get all my work done early at work so I can screw off the last couple hours on here
    I just noticed that the other day you had said something too about taking the dogs out so I was thinking you must work nights or something.
    I heart cock

[quote=MMA_scientist]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MMA_scientist":tquby4qg

So you are admitting you have had time to watch it.
    now that you have achieved moderator status, I expect you to do nothing but hang out and reply to posts. With great power, comes great responsibility.[/quote:tquby4qg]

I watched it .Round 1 Arona ,round 2 Fedor,round 3 either way

Aronas problem in the fight is he was on top of Fedor many,many times but did nothing and I mean nothing while there.The 5 or more times he was on top of Fedor I dont think he landed one single strike.What was his plan while on top lay there until the ref stood them back up each time? At least Fedor was trying to strike and pull off chokes while on the bottom.

I have a hard time giving rounds to anyone that does nothing but lay on someone.Had he thrown 10 strikes each round when he was on top he probably would have easily got the decision.
    I think it was a close fight that could have went either way but far from the robbery you made it out to be
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just noticed that the other day you had said something too about taking the dogs out so I was thinking you must work nights or something.

They are inside dogs I have to "take them out " so they can use the restroom.I usually take them out one last time before going to bed.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

They are inside dogs I have to "take them out " so they can use the restroom.I usually take them out one last time before going to bed.
    I was just saying that you have to be home to do that and it was during the day that you mentioned it the last time, too.
    I heart cock

I was just saying that you have to be home to do that and it was during the day that you mentioned it the last time, too.

If it was a friday I took the day off .But the last time remember mentionung letting the dogs out on here was during some fights because it made me miss a fight.So that would have been a Sat or Sun
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Are you talking about the other day when MMAscientist and Zy were going at it?

I had just got home and took the dogs a quick walk so they could shit.

When its 4pm where I live and my days over its only 1pm where you are and lunch is just finishing.I live in Ohio
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

When its 4pm where I live and my days over its only 1pm where you are and lunch is just finishing.I live in Ohio
    Yeah, that was it.

By the way, we're mountain time so we're only 2 hours behind.

4 PM is pretty early for your day to be over. Must be nice. I don't get off until 5:30.
    I heart cock

Yeah, that was it.

By the way, we're mountain time so we're only 2 hours behind.

4 PM is pretty early for your day to be over. Must be nice. I don't get off until 5:30.
    Its only 2 hours difference? Vegas is 3 hours so I just thought you were the same

You dont have to be at work till 9:30 am? Thats very late "days" hours

I'd rather get off at 5:30 than 3pm .I fucking hate getting up at 6:15 especially since I dont get to sleep until 2am or later sometimes.My GF works 5am-1pm so we are both off early

She's the sameway as me .She gets up at 3:30 am but doesnt go to sleep till 11pm most of the time so neither of us get alot sleep during the week then we sleep 12 hours a day on the weekend
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

MMAscientist with no comments on my scoring??

I knew I did good
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Its only 2 hours difference? Vegas is 3 hours so I just thought you were the same
    It's 2 o' clock here right now.

You dont have to be at work till 9:30 am? Thats very late "days" hours
    I get here at 9:00 and take a half hour lunch.

I'd rather get off at 5:30 than 3pm .I fucking hate getting up at 6:15 especially since I dont get to sleep until 2am or later sometimes.My GF works 5am-1pm so we are both off early

She's the sameway as me .She gets up at 3:30 am but doesnt go to sleep till 11pm most of the time so neither of us get alot sleep during the week then we sleep 12 hours a day on the weekend
    I agree completely on this one. I HATE HATE HATE getting up early. I used to have to be at work at 7 AM and it sucked.

I can't deal with getting no sleep though. I can't stand being tired. It just ruins the whole day. When I had to be at work at 7 I was getting up at like 5:45 and going to bed around 10.
    I heart cock

I dont have to get up too early to head off to work it only takes me 15 minutes to get there

No sleep doesnt really bother me that much during the week.If I'm tired when I get home I'll take like a 15-30 minute nap to recharge .Sometimes by friday I'm shot though and I'll fall asleep at 1am and wake up at 1pm.

It really doesnt matter if I get 12 hours or 2 hours of sleep I seem to fall asleep around the sametime
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

MMAscientist with no comments on my scoring??

I knew I did good
    Sorry, I had to work for a second.

I guess we just see grappling differently. To me, MMA is not about who can throw weak punches. Grappling is 50% of the MMA equation. Arona had multiple takedowns in every round. But aside from the takedowns, he had mount in every round. Just the mere achievement of obtaining mount shows total dominance. In grapping, if you get mounted, you got schooled.

I agree Arona did not do much, but he was there, working for a choke. He was looking for that ezekiel a lot. Maybe the refs didn't realize what he was doing since it not a common choke in MMA.

A mount counts for nothing? A takedown counts for nothing? If Fedor had done anything at all to turn the tides, I could see giving him some points. But if you have just been under mount for 4 minutes, you need to do more than punch the thighs a few times to wipe that out. Neither guy landed a decent strike, but Arona positionally dominated him. Since it was essentially a grappling match, Arona would have won like 68-0. Fedor never took one position on him. No takedowns, never passed guard, no side control. Nothing. AND he didn't land any effective strikes.

In my opinion, he would have had to score knock down punches in every round to wipe out the dominance that Arona was putting on him on the mat. For what its worth, I think Arona landed the better shots on the feet too.

So I guess we are just going to have to disagree. Because there is no way you can convince me Fedor won a round.

Of course, it is obvious your Fedor fandom is clouding you.

Of course, it is obvious your Fedor fandom is clouding you.
    I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment, but I did want to address this comment.

Speaking of bias, it has been obvious to me on many occasions that your grappling background has clouded your own judgement. You cream in your pants any time anyone does anything related to wrestling or BJJ and you always think that grapplaz R da best!

Like I said, I haven't seen this fight so I don't know who did what, but I do know that ultimately the point of a fight is to do damage. So damage should always be paramount to position.

I like the cage because the fighters never have to be repositioned, but I don't like the advantage it gives to wrestlers. For that reason alone I've sometimes wished the UFC used a ring instead.
    I heart cock