Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Frank Mir Speaks (Finally)

Re: Frank Mir Speaks (Finally)

[quote=zY|]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":6hrwk6s3
    ^^I'll watch it!

I would expect him to knock Mirs slow ass out but if he gets a hold of Anderson it becomes a different story quickly.

I tried to tell you I saw talk of this last week but you said Silva was fighting megatron after Maia
    Well I assumed it was the same article from like 9 months ago where Anderson wanted Mir, and you had finally stumbled upon it.[/quote:6hrwk6s3]

Me=slow and special
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    Would he be that much easier to evade? Anderson wouldn't be so lean, he'd be carrying around alot more "neutral mass" just to make the weight, he wouldn't be trimming down the usual 20-40lbs. His Cardio wouldn't be as well equipped. If this happens anytime soon look for Mir to put a hurtin' on Anderson because there is no way in hell Anderson is going to be able to jump from 185 to 235 in a matter of a couple months and be in fight shape against a guy as game as Mir.
    I don't think it could happen too soon, but more because of Mir than Silva. I'm guessing Mir would weigh in at 235 (and then bulk back up to about 245-250), which is where Frank said he wanted to be anyway, and Silva would weigh in around 215-220, being about the same guy as when he fights at LHW. For all practical purposes, I think this fight "at 235" would be the same as a fight at HW. The only difference is that Silva gets a promise that Mir won't show up at 265.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    For all practical purposes, I think this fight "at 235" would be the same as a fight at HW. The only difference is that Silva gets a promise that Mir won't show up at 265.
    Well, I mean technically it IS a fight at heavyweight. Anything above 206 lbs is in the HW class, after all. Isn't 235 about what Fedor fights at? And hasn't Couture always come in around 220 for his HW fights?
    I heart cock