Page 1 of 31 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 113

UFC 113

I've taken Stout for 3u already @-190.

Fights I am looking at:
    Guymon vs Yoshida...I think Yoshida will submit him
    Hendricks vs Grant... I think Hendricks will win, I don't think Grant can submit him
    Davis vs Goulet... Davis by KO when touching gloves
    Koscheck vs Daley... I don't think Koscheck is going to be dumb enough to stand up with a potential title shot on the line, that being said.. I am still skeptical
    Rua vs Machida... Shogun has value @+165, I am contemplating taking him now or later, his line might get better

Re: UFC 113

Three fighters I'm thinking of taking is:Kimbo,Belcher,Machida but havent really looked at things to in depth yet
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Three fighters I'm thinking of taking is:Kimbo,Belcher,Machida but havent really looked at things to in depth yet
    Belcher should win, Cote is coming off a very long layoff from a pretty serious injury (which happened twice since UFC 90).

Nothing really jumps out at me on this one.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I think Tom Lawlor has a pretty godo style matchup with Tim Creduer. Lawlor has the wrestling and jj to decide where the fight goes and stuff any sub attempts. His hands also looked massively improved against Simpson. I like Lawlor a lot here, I just hope the line is good.

I also like Koscheck and Hendricks.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I've already taken Daley, Stephens, Mitrione, and Belcher.

Kos has been wanting to stand lately and every fight starts on the feet. I don't expect him to come out and immediately shoot, though he might. At +260, at which I put .75u on Daley, I like his chances.

Stephens/Stout, in my mind, is pretty much a pick 'em. Stout definitely looked improved against Lauzon, but I don't believe he deserves to be such a favorite. I have 1u (I think) on Stephens at +160.

Took Mitrione for .5u @ +150 (or somewhere around there). Why? Cause he's fighting Kimbo. That's about it. Maybe he'll win, maybe not.

1u on Belcher at +120. Cote is coming off a long lay off and Belcher is more well rounded. Belcher just needs to make sure not to get into a brawl like he did with Gouveia.

Other plays I'm considering, pending further research and the line:

Salter
    Yoshida
    Hendricks
    Davis
    Lawlor
    I heart cock

Im starting to consider Kos. If the winner gets a title shot, I have to believe that Kos wont fuck around in there, and just get out with a win.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Yeah Belcher is a horrible first fight back for Cote. Especially with Belchers nasty kicks, if he lands a few on that knee Cote blew out at UFC90 then this one could be over pretty fast.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Watch the preview of UFC 113 on the UFC website. Koscheck says he may just go in there and stand toe to toe with Daley..he is that egotistical.

Koscheck via KO....since Rosholt didn't get the chance to submit Horn last night, Kos will knock Daley clean out in a few weeks

^^You's trollin
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

As of right now, I'm thinking Belcher, Shogun and Lawlor. I didn't know Lawlor was fighting on this card....

Quote Originally Posted by AC88
    As of right now, I'm thinking Belcher, Shogun and Lawlor. I didn't know Lawlor was fighting on this card....
    Belcher is a good bet imo. Cote is coming off 2 injuries, not just the one from the Silva fight. I am pretty sure he reinjured his ACL or whatever it was. He also hasn't fought in like 19 months by the time UFC 113 will roll around.

2u to win 1.6u on Belcher
    2u to win 3.2u on Shogun
    1u parlay to win 3.9u on Belcher, Mitrione, and Koscheck

I currently have 3u on Koscheck and 3u on Stout.

I am waiting for Shogun's odds to get a little better to take him. I am looking at Alan Belcher/Patrick Cote at the moment. I will be on Yoshida, Lawlor, and Hendricks as well depending on the lines.

I am also going to bet 20u on Kimbo Slice.

Do any of you have any input on the Yoshida/Guymon fight?

20u on Kimbo against a guy he has a huge chance to lose against?

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    I think(hope) he's still trolling.

Yeah cause Mitrione totally didn't knock the shit out of two guys on that show whereas Kimbo got knocked out in under 15 seconds by Seth fuckin' Petruzelli. Not to mention Mitrione cuts to 265 whereas Kimbo walks around at 230lbs with a knee that's about to give out at any moment.

So Matt Mitrione didn't permanently damage Scott Junk's eye with punches? He didn't knock Marcus Jones out while moving backwards when they fought? Don't kid yourself. Kimbo's brawling "stand in front of you and trade bombs" style plays right into the hands of the larger and more powerful fighter. This is far from easy money on Kimbo.

Yeah cause Mitrione totally didn't knock the shit out of two guys on that show whereas Kimbo got knocked out in under 15 seconds by Seth fuckin' Petruzelli. Not to mention Mitrione cuts to 265 whereas Kimbo walks around at 230lbs with a knee that's about to give out at any moment.

So Matt Mitrione didn't permanently damage Scott Junk's eye with punches? He didn't knock Marcus Jones out while moving backwards when they fought? Don't kid yourself. Kimbo's brawling "stand in front of you and trade bombs" style plays right into the hands of the larger and more powerful fighter. This is far from easy money on Kimbo.
    Don't forget that Meathead has a hell of a chin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    I think(hope) he's still trolling.
    It was a joke obviously. Just like Luke (I think it was Luke) and I stated we had a bunch of money on Tim Stout in a thread while being sarcastic. But if I WERE to actually bet on this fight, I would bet on Kimbo.

And I was not trolling when I said Rosholt would submit Horn and was not trolling when I said Koscheck will (T)KO Daley!! You should know by now weird stuff happens in MMA (Frank Mir TKOing Nog, Cain KOing Nog, Gonzaga knocking CC out with a head kick, Griffin submitting Shogun, Kimbo Slice getting a fighter's back, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    And I was not trolling when I said Rosholt would submit Horn and was not trolling when I said Koscheck will (T)KO Daley!! You should know by now weird stuff happens in MMA (Frank Mir TKOing Nog, Cain KOing Nog, Gonzaga knocking CC out with a head kick, Griffin submitting Shogun, Kimbo Slice getting a fighter's back, etc).
    To say that it CAN happen and to say that it WILL happen is two very different things. If you say that either of those could--and possibly would--happen then I'm sure we'll all agree with you. But to say that they WILL happen is just foolishness.
    I heart cock