Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 117

Re: UFC 117

See now you're trolling. Every time he hit Forrest Griffin he fell down. He hit Demian Maia once and his eye hopped on the nearest flight out.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    See now you're trolling.
    Everyone said I was trolling about Fedor. I have a sense when guys are done.

117 plays
    Silva 7.2u to win 2u
    Dos Santos 5.5u to win 2u
    Fitch 2u to win 2.3u
    Guida 1.1u to 1u

Quote Originally Posted by Thewiseman
    117 plays
    Silva 7.2u to win 2u
    Fitch 2u to win 2.3u
    Guida 1.1u to 1u
    I think Dos Santos is probably the lock of the night. I like that bet a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded
    See now you're trolling.

LOL Fedor isnt done ,he got caught in a triangle because he got caught up against the fence.

Silva's done
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

See now you're trolling.
    You said Werdum was going to win a boring decision.

You were well on your way to being wrong. Fedor probably wipes the floor with him in a rematch. You didn't predict shit. Now go away.

You guys will see I'm not a troll on saturday night. Why am I a troll? Because I have enough common sense to know that Silva isn't going to knock out Sonnen, and Sonnen is better than Silva at the exact game plan people say will take to beat Anderson?

Quote Originally Posted by Thewiseman
    117 plays
    Silva 7.2u to win 2u
    Fitch 2u to win 2.3u
    Guida 1.1u to 1u
    added Almeida 1.75u to win 1u

[quote=zY|]
    Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":385qctje
    See now you're trolling.
    You said Werdum was going to win a boring decision.

You were well on your way to being wrong. Fedor probably wipes the floor with him in a rematch. You didn't predict shit. Now go away.[/quote:385qctje]

No one can say how the fight would of ended. I actually gave Fedor to much credit. I mean if Burt Rogers stole a round off him. I bet Werdum could've gotten 2. I mean he won the first.

You guys will see I'm not a troll on saturday night. Why am I a troll? Because I have enough common sense to know that Silva isn't going to knock out Sonnen (R-Or), and Sonnen (R-Or) is better than Silva at the exact game plan people say will take to beat Anderson?
    So Sonnen is going to win, that's your prediction?

Yes, Sonnen by round 4. He might finish Anderson on the ground. Everyone actively roots against me on this site, but tell good luck to other people

You guys will see I'm not a troll on saturday night. Why am I a troll? Because I have enough common sense to know that Silva isn't going to knock out Sonnen (R-Or) (R-Or), and Sonnen (R-Or) (R-Or) is better than Silva at the exact game plan people say will take to beat Anderson?
    So Sonnen (R-Or) is going to win, that's your prediction?
    Roger.

Yes, Sonnen (R-Or) by round 4. He might finish Anderson on the ground. Everyone actively roots against me on this site, but tell good luck to other people

no one's rooting against you people just cant tell if you're serious or trolling most of the time
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Sonnen might win, but I would stake my bankroll against a finish. Unless Anderson gets DQ'd which I could totally see happening. Someone said Sonnen by DQ after Anderson gets frustrated and upkickss him illegally. I could actually see that happening.

Sonnen basically has to come in and take him down in every round, avoid being subbed, avoid being stood up, and avoid eating knees and uppercuts on his long range shots.

I think it is possible, and maybe 1 or 2 fights out of 10 he could do it. But, most likely it is a highlight reel for Anderson.

I don't root against you. But you have only posted 2 plays that I can recall. Maybe if you posted more often or more realistic plays we would know if you were trolling or not.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I, for one, am rooting for Sonnen. I don't have an extraordinary amount of hope that he will win, but I do think he has a chance and that he does have the sort of style that, if he fights a perfect fight, will neutralize Silva's offense.
    I heart cock

Honestly I think worst case scenario for Silva is locking up a body triangle and forcing a standup.

I am totally pulling for Chael. I am going to rooting for him to dry hump the shit out of Silva. Can't stand Silva and I want Maia to be the champ, he is probably 2 wins away from triangling Chael again (except Chael would probably lose his first title defense to Palhares).

My guy says that on some Brazilian forums people are saying that Anderson didn't really train hard for this fight.

My guy says that on some Brazilian forums people are saying that Anderson didn't really train hard for this fight.
    This is the truth, before the Maia fight, they were saying on the Brazilian forums that Silva was going to "pass the torch" to Maia (take a dive so another Brazilian could reign).

It turned out to be false.

I wouldn't be surprised though... Anderson did gas in his last outing. Maybe he doesn't think he needs to train.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    I am totally pulling for Chael. I am going to rooting for him to dry hump the shit out of Silva. Can't stand Silva and I want Maia to be the champ, he is probably 2 wins away from triangling Chael again (except Chael would probably lose his first title defense to Palhares).
    I think Maia has a way to go before he can really be a sustainable champ. Sure, if Chael wins, and then fights Maia, then Maia could become champ. But I think he would just lose it as soon as he runs up against Marquardt again.
    I heart cock