Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32727778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1687

Thread: UFC 117

Re: UFC 117

I like my baseball analogy.
    I heart cock

^^ didn't know that. what happens if a guy with 5 fights fight against a guy with 10?
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I like my baseball analogy.

Its not very good though .Major league baseball plays 9 innings ,little league plays 7 innnings ,t-ball plays 5 innnings
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    ^^ didn't know that. what happens if a guy with 5 fights fight against a guy with 10?

It doesnt happen thoo often but when it does the guy with 5 fights is suppose to be on the level of the guy with 10 fights so more than likely it would be 10 rounds .
    The guy with 5 fights is just trying to move up the rankings faster when this happens
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Its not very good though .Major league baseball plays 9 innings ,little league plays 7 innnings ,t-ball plays 5 innnings
    Right, but I covered that. I said that perhaps amateur bouts should be shorter, which would equate to little league, t-ball, etc.

But AAA is pro. They get paid. It may be called "semi-pro" but the bottom line is that they get a paycheck. They're professionals and they play 9 innings.
    I heart cock

LOL ^^^^ I was joking
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

LOL ^^^^ I was joking
    Oh.

Well LOL then, motherfucker!
    I heart cock

Are you convinced of this rib injury--or at least that it was a SERIOUS injury--because you like fucking with everyone or you have a massive appetite for black Brazilian trouser snake?

Because I've never seen you just buy into an injury story so easily before.

You're right I'm usually the last person to believe an injury report but this time I think it was legit. I was rooting for Sonnen (R-Or) to win but after rewatching the fight I do believe Silva had hurt ribs . MMAscientist explained it best a few posts back

Honestly I almost buy it. We never have seen Silva dropped by strikes in the UFC, especially not from a guy who isn't known for having massive knockout power. I'm not saying Chael doesn't deserve credit for them but it definitely looked like something was wrong initially. On the one hand Anderson got blasted by someone who was supposed to be slower than he is on the feet, on the other hand the first thing he did was drop his hands and play that cute shit. As far as not moving on the bottom he doesn't do a whole lot of that (see Anderson vs Chonan/Henderson) because he's usually looking to just lock things up and while the other guy tries to pull away to create space is when he wants to try and get up.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I just read Anderson Silva is out till Feb or March because of a cracked rib.

I guess that settles that
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just read Anderson Silva is out till Feb or March because of a cracked rib.

I guess that settles that
    Not really. I mean, he got pounded on for 4 1/2 rounds.

He has a cracked rib? Shocking.

I really don't trust the motherfucker.
    I heart cock

^^^ Have you ever had a cracked rib ? I have and no way in hell would I or could have ever fought with one .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

^^^ Have you ever had a cracked rib ? I have and no way in hell would I or could have ever fought with one .
    What I'm saying is that this injury report comes out AFTER the fight.

It's shocking he has a cracked rib after a 5 round fight where his opponent landed the most strikes in a fight in Fight Metric history?
    I heart cock

Of course it comes out after. Why the fuck would he announce it before against a guy who's entire game is predicated on ground and pound? Had a report even hinted at rib injury at any juncture before or during the fight Chael would have absolutely finished the fight because he would have spent 23 minutes pounding Silva's body.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    Of course it comes out after. Why the fuck would he announce it before against a guy who's entire game is predicated on ground and pound? Had a report even hinted at rib injury at any juncture before or during the fight Chael would have absolutely finished the fight because he would have spent 23 minutes pounding Silva's body.
    I'm just saying we'll never know. And we all know that we'll never know.

I think that Anderson has shown his true colors in the way he pretends to be all humble and honorable and shit but deep down is obviously a real cock.

So I don't trust him or his camp.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain

Exactly .They would have been no head shots it would have been all body shots.

I truely believe now he had a cracked rib .With a cracked rib you cant twist ,you cant throw punches right ,you cant move right etc. Now granted Silva could have took a numb shot before the fight but it wouldnt have made everything fine again .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'm just saying we'll never know. And we all know that we'll never know.

I think that Anderson has shown his true colors in the way he pretends to be all humble and honorable and shit but deep down is obviously a real cock.

So I don't trust him or his camp.

We'll never know?

According to a report on tatame.com.br and translated by fightersonlymagazine.co.uk, Anderson Silva suffered a rib injury in the first round of his bout against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117.

According to Silva's Jiu-Jitsu coach Ramon Lemos, after the first round Silva went back to his corner saying he broke a rib and that he could not take a deep breath.

His trainer told him to forget about the rib and work his movement and look for the triangle. As we all saw, that was good advice.

After the fight Silva was taken to a local hospital for X-rays, which revealed that he suffered a cracked rib.

Ramos stated, "Anderson is expected to return in February or March. We have not talked, but he has to take care of injuries...He is no longer a boy, he is 34 years old."

Lemos also said that the fight “was worthy of a champion. Whoever thinks Anderson is only sharp in the stand-up now has to more careful when taking him down…on the floor he is increasingly dangerous!”
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

So he suffered the injury in the first round? Well that shit happens. People break ribs, hands, etc. all the time. That doesn't take away from what Chael did . . . if anything, it adds to it.
    I heart cock

I think Anderson said it was pre-existing though, from getting thrown by Ishii.

So Chael exacerbated a pre-existing injury.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist

Yeah. I thought we already discussed this.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

[quote=zY|]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MMA_scientist":21fnbrsh

Yeah. I thought we already discussed this.[/quote:21fnbrsh]

I like to re-hash shit.

Especially when it backs up my earlier position.