Thread: Lesnar / Carwin / JDS / Cain in some fuckin trouble!

Lesnar / Carwin / JDS / Cain in some fuckin trouble!

Hide your t-shirts and hats bitches!

It's been a few years since UFC fans have seen former "Ultimate Fighter Season 1” competitor Sam Hoger in the big show. He's hoping to change all that as he attempts to rejuvenate his career in the heavyweight division.

While competing on the reality show's inaugural season, Hoger, unbeknownst to most fans and competitors, was cutting extreme amounts of weight to get down to light heavyweight. In the end it cost him being able to put on better performances.

No one would argue that Hoger wasn't competitive in any of the fights he lost in the UFC. Losing by decision to current UFC champion Lyoto Machida and former champion Rashad Evans is nothing to be ashamed of, but Hoger knows that he had no business cutting to 205 pounds to begin with.

"I was still able to hang with the last three title holding champs in the UFC, which is the biggest and greatest organization in the world," Hoger said in an interview with MMAWeekly.com "I've been able to do that when I've had no strength and no power, and now that I'm back at my natural weight, I've been doing really well."

Hoger's natural weight class is heavyweight, where he is undefeated. It’s a place he intends on staying.

"As a heavyweight I'm undefeated, I've never lost," said Hoger. "My losses have only come when I've had to suck a whole bunch of weight and get down to a weight division where I have no muscle, no strength. I'm naturally a 250, 260-pound guy, and whenever I cut down to 205 it taxes my body because I lose so much water and so much muscle. I'm just dehydrated with no water and no strength."

A winner of three fights in a row, including a 27-second knockout last weekend over Patrick Miller, Hoger is hopeful to prove himself to the UFC or whoever wants to give him a shot. He knows it’s not something that will just be handed over, but he's ready to prove himself all over again.

"The UFC was great, some of the best times I had in my life over there fighting for them. I thank Dana (White), Lorenzo (Fertitta), Joe Silva, all those guys, but before I get there I'm actually showing what I can do, and I'm working my way back step by step," said Hoger.

"I don't want to be given an offer because of what I've done in the past, in reference to you know I was on the TV show, or I helped blow the sport up into what it was. If the opportunity comes, I'll be grateful if it comes, but I want to earn it."

Moving on from “The Ultimate Fighter" and his past experiences at 205 pounds, Hoger wants to blaze a new trail, and he's hoping to get the chance to prove it.

"I want to fight the best, I want to make it back to the big shows," he said. "I want to give it a shot, fight at a weight that's much more natural to me, much more comfortable."
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Lesnar / Carwin / JDS / Cain in some fuckin trouble!

Troll threads on IWS..........Its FAN-TASTIC!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I heart cock