Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale - Jun 19th

Re: UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale - Jun 19th

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    The thing about Siver is that he's really compact and powerful and can sometimes kind of muscle guys around. I don't think of Fisher as being that way, so I could potentially see Siver just shutting him down by dictating the fight.

If Fisher's getting the short end of the stick, I would think he'd go for the takedown. But Siver's takedown defense as well as his ability to get back to his feet is actually pretty good.

Damn, actually starting to wish I jumped on Siver now at +200.
    That was pretty much my thoughts. Fisher is not a vert strong 155er. I don't know that he can get it down. He does have a nice guard though, not that it will help him here. Fisher cas good hands, but not too much power.

One thing is that Siver seems to tire quite a bit and Fisher is game and relentless.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

0.25u on Jardine @+125

Fisher should dominate this on the feet, where I believe the fight will take place. All Siver has is a spinng back kick and a counter left. Fisher has crisp standup. 3.7u to win 2u

This fight should play out similair to Jardine/Bader, except I dont believe Hamil has the punching power of Bader. I love Jardine w/ + odds. 2u to win 2.3u.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewiseman
    This fight should play out similair to Jardine/Bader, except I dont believe Hamil has the punching power of Bader. I love Jardine w/ + odds. 2u to win 2.3u.
    2 more units on Jardine. 4u to win 4.8u.

Upped my Jardine bet to 1u. Anybody think Leben has value?

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Upped my Jardine bet to 1u. Anybody think Leben has value?
    Save your money. Leben is a bum.

I dropped .5u (I think) on Leben at +285. Lawlor had Simpson in some serious trouble in the first round of their fight, and Leben can, too. Simpson's hands really aren't that great--they're okay, but not great--and if he tries to turn it into a striking match then he may very well get caught. Leben's no bum. He may not be an A-level fighter, but he's well-rounded and decent everywhere.

Simpson will need to go his strength, which is his wrestling, and that's what I figure he'll do and take a UD. But at almost +300, I see Leben being worth a small .25u to .5u play just because of the fact that if he connects just right right then his fists are like wrecking balls.
    I heart cock

I dropped .5u (I think) on Leben at +285. Lawlor had Simpson in some serious trouble in the first round of their fight, and Leben can, too. Simpson's hands really aren't that great--they're okay, but not great--and if he tries to turn it into a striking match then he may very well get caught. Leben's no bum. He may not be an A-level fighter, but he's well-rounded and decent everywhere.

Simpson will need to go his strength, which is his wrestling, and that's what I figure he'll do and take a UD. But at almost +300, I see Leben being worth a small .25u to .5u play just because of the fact that if he connects just right right then his fists are like wrecking balls.
    Leben may have value, but he is losing this fight. Simpson isnt gonna fuck around. Leben is going straight on his back.

Leben may have value, but he is losing this fight. Simpson isnt gonna fuck around. Leben is going straight on his back.
    Yeah, the Rosholt fight is keeping me away from Leben.

^^

2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

James McSweeney-Travis Browne

Charles Oliveria-Darren Elkins

Also on the card
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP