Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Strikeforce: Fedor VS Werdum

Re: Strikeforce: Fedor VS Werdum

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    . . . your lover Alistair Overeem.
    I think you're getting me confused with someone. I've never said I was an Overeem fan.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    . . . your lover Alistair Overeem.
    I think you're getting me confused with someone. I've never said I was an Overeem fan.
    Well you defended him against my steroid accusations. That proves you are gay for him.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Well you defended him against my steroid accusations. That proves you are gay for him.
    You I didn't. All I said was that he was innocent until proven guilty.

I also said that I figure he is probably doing the 'roids. But it's unfair to say "yes, he's doing steroids" without proof.
    I heart cock

You I didn't. All I said was that he was innocent until proven guilty.

I also said that I figure he is probably doing the 'roids. But it's unfair to say "yes, he's doing steroids" without proof.
    So what you are saying is that you admit Werdum does not suck.

Dude, my mother could beat Werdum. Hell, YOUR mother could beat Werdum.
    I heart cock

Dude, my mother could beat Werdum. Hell, YOUR mother could beat Werdum.
    Ok, so you are gay for Overeem.

Also, your mother was has not been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, but we all know she likes the brazilian peeni. I suppose you are going to claim ignorance on that one too. Until someone actually shows you a photo of her taking a brown one in the poop chute, she is innocent, right?

Also, your mother was has not been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, but we all know she likes the brazilian peeni. I suppose you are going to claim ignorance on that one too. Until someone actually shows you a photo of her taking a brown one in the poop chute, she is innocent, right?
    I think you're confused again. . . Confusing my mother with your own.
    I heart cock

im rubber youre glue? That's all you have? cmon Cockmell...

Holy shit... SPX you just got burned by Billy fuckin' Pilgrim!

No but really the only way Werdum wins this fight is if he can SOMEHOW take Fedor down and get into full mount. As good as Fedor has become since the Arona fight I don't see him being able to stay out of trouble if Werdum mounts him. Half guard and side mount count for shit because Fedor is too good at sweeps but a guy with Werdums grappling pedigree from full mount could spell major trouble for Fedor.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    No but really the only way Werdum wins this fight is if he can SOMEHOW take Fedor down and get into full mount. As good as Fedor has become since the Arona fight I don't see him being able to stay out of trouble if Werdum mounts him. Half guard and side mount count for shit because Fedor is too good at sweeps but a guy with Werdums grappling pedigree from full mount could spell major trouble for Fedor.
    Agreed... but I think the trouble is not passing guard and avoiding the sweep, which Werdum should be able to do with no trouble. I think the trouble is holding Fedor down. He is pretty explosive and can usually scramble to his feet

Yeah I was thinking he should try and land in half guard if he can get the takedown and save himself alot of the trouble right there.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

[quote=MMA_scientist]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MMA_scientist":di7cprzw
    im rubber youre glue? That's all you have? cmon Cockmell...[/quote:di7cprzw]

It's getting hot in herre...

I'm sensing a Sylvia style Zuluing here. Werdum is too slow.

And yeah I was just trolling scientist. Got the response I wanted too. Everyone even the media says Fedor isn't 'fighting the best', yet Werdum will be the 4th top 10 opponent he has faced in a row. I couldn't find a single other current HW who has even fought 2 in a row.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Btw Cocksmell got ript.

I know you are but what am I lost it's effectiveness after 3rd grade.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|

And yeah I was just trolling scientist. Got the response I wanted too. Everyone even the media says Fedor isn't 'fighting the best', yet Werdum will be the 4th top 10 opponent he has faced in a row. I couldn't find a single other current HW who has even fought 2 in a row.
    They know you're not fighting the best unless you're fighting in the UFC. Which is largely true. Though I would like to see him fight Overeem after that ass whipping Brett Rogers got.
    I heart cock

They know you're not fighting the best unless you're fighting in the UFC. Which is largely true. Though I would like to see him fight Overeem after that ass whipping Brett Rogers got.
    How is it 'largely true'? Please enlighten me how the guys in the UFC become magical beings once they are owned by the corporation and become part of the propaganda machine. Is it because Uncle Fester says so?

Like I said, 4 top 10 opponents, in a row. No HW in the ufc has even fought 2. Other than Cain and JDS the ufc heavies suck shit anyways.

I couldn't find a single other current HW who has even fought 2 in a row.
    Brock: Couture, Frank Mir
    Antonio Silva: Werdum, Arvloski (you said fought, not beat)
    Nogueira: Couture, Cain

How is it 'largely true'? Please enlighten me how the guys in the UFC become magical beings once they are owned by the corporation and become part of the propaganda machine. Is it because Uncle Fester says so?

Like I said, 4 top 10 opponents, in a row. No HW in the ufc has even fought 2. Other than Cain and JDS the ufc heavies suck shit anyways.
    I think it's "largely true" because, while other orgs may have good or even great fighters in any individual weight class, they very rarely have the best.

Who at LW is going to be beat BJ, Edgar or Florian? Not Aoki. Aoki just got the shit beat out of him by Melendez. So Melendez? I doubt it. I do like Gil, but I don't think he would hold the belt in the UFC.

What WWs are going to beat GSP? What MWs are going to beat Silva? The LHW belt is a revolving door, but with Shogun, Machida, and very promising up and comers like Jon Jones, I don't see very many LHWs outside of the UFC coming in to wreck house, if you know what I mean.

As for the heavies, I would really like to see Overeem in the UFC. That would be interesting. But barring him, the UFC has the most talent. You never want to give respect to Brock, but Brock is a fucking animal. Carwin has proven that he can shut down even veterans of the sport who have hovered around the top for years with his H-bomb punches. Cain's looking good, like you say. And we all know about JDS.

So . . . fucking Werdum? Werdum had his chance in the UFC. It didn't work out for him. That's why he's in Strikeforce now. He's also, if you haven't noticed, at the bottom of the HW rankings . . . below a whole host of UFC guys. As a matter of fact, the UFC by itself owns 6 of 10 HW spots right now, including 2 through 6.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    couture wasn't ranked when he fought Brock, he hadn't fought in like 7 years. But even still, I think my point stands. Fedor has been fighting better competition consistently than the ufc HWs.

That's right spx, heavyweights. Nobody is saying the other divisions aren't owned by the ufc. My facts are unaffected by your subjectivity and emotion.

[quote=zY|]
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":29dk7lga
    couture wasn't ranked when he fought Brock, he hadn't fought in like 7 years. But even still, I think my point stands. Fedor has been fighting better competition consistently than the ufc HWs.

That's right spx, heavyweights. Nobody is saying the other divisions aren't owned by the ufc. My facts are unaffected by your subjectivity and emotion.[/quote:29dk7lga]

Oh, didn't know the UFC heavyweight champion was not ranked