Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA/Boxing parlay thread

Re: MMA/Boxing parlay thread

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Is Randy parlay worthy? He certainly seems like an absolute lock. But for some reason, there is a black cloud of doom in my mind about this fight.
    what about fight doesn't go the distance prop?

[quote=Havis Jr]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MMA_scientist":2jvwv0rt
    Is Randy parlay worthy? He certainly seems like an absolute lock. But for some reason, there is a black cloud of doom in my mind about this fight.
    what about fight doesn't go the distance prop? that seems like a near-lock.[/quote:2jvwv0rt]

What are the odds on that?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

[quote=zY|][quote="Havis Jr":1834sq0f]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MMA_scientist":1834sq0f
    what about fight doesn't go the distance prop? that seems like a near-lock.[/quote:1834sq0f]

What are the odds on that?[/quote:1834sq0f]

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    LOL

What the fuck?
    I heart cock

I think I like the -1350 for an inside the distance. There is literally no way this fight goes to the cards. I would actually be surprised if it lasts more than 2 minutes. Either Randy is going to thrown him down and choke him out or Toney is going to plug him on the way in.

Toney being somewhat of an unknown, and Randy having no chin... I think I am going to do that instead. Thanks.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I don't think -1350 is bad. It really is a virtual lock. I guess it is possible that Randy's chin hold up and Toney just picks at him for 15 minutes. But realistically, no. Randy is going to go out clinch, drop him, mount him, Toney will give his back and get RNCd. I would take that exact sequence of events at -300.

Then there is about a 10% chance that Toney really can circle away and Randy can't catch him. In that case Toney will drop him early and often.

^^^^ you guys are nuts laying -1350 on that .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

How is that fight going to go to the cards?

Why couldnt it?

I'm not saying its likely too but -1350 really?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

Why couldnt it?

I'm not saying its likely too but -1350 really?
    There is no way Toney is going to keep Randy from advancing position on him. If Randy gets him down, its over. I mean is Toney going to play guard? If he tries to stand up Randy is going to jump on his back. Toney is a whitebelt... he is dead in the water on the ground. I don't care what anyone says... Toney has not had time to learn to grapple. I don't care if he is a 50 year old BJ Penn level prodigy, he would still be dead in the first round. The greatest grappling prodigies in the world would not survive Randy with 1 year of training.

Randy has a better chance at surviving on the feet IMO... but I still think that Toney will put him to bed if Randy is forced to stand in the first. If by some act of God it goes out of the first round, Toney is going to gas and get taken down and pounded/choked.

[There is no way Toney is going to keep Randy from advancing position on him. If Randy gets him down, its over. I mean is Toney going to play guard? If he tries to stand up Randy is going to jump on his back. Toney is a whitebelt... he is dead in the water on the ground. I don't care what anyone says... Toney has not had time to learn to grapple. I don't care if he is a 50 year old BJ Penn level prodigy, he would still be dead in the first round. The greatest grappling prodigies in the world would not survive Randy with 1 year of training.

Randy has a better chance at surviving on the feet IMO... but I still think that Toney will put him to bed if Randy is forced to stand in the first. If by some act of God it goes out of the first round, Toney is going to gas and get taken down and pounded/choked.

He speaks the truth.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I don't really see how Randy can lose period. Even if the stars align and Toney drops Randy, then what? Do you think he's really going to follow him down and finish him? Nog dropped him like 800 times and couldn't get the job done, no matter what he did.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

There is no way Toney is going to keep Randy from advancing position on him. If Randy gets him down, its over. I mean is Toney going to play guard? If he tries to stand up Randy is going to jump on his back. Toney is a whitebelt... he is dead in the water on the ground. I don't care what anyone says... Toney has not had time to learn to grapple. I don't care if he is a 50 year old BJ Penn level prodigy, he would still be dead in the first round. The greatest grappling prodigies in the world would not survive Randy with 1 year of training.

Toney is going to gas? LMAO seriously?

Toney has fought 12 round boxing matches for the past 20 years and not once have I ever seen him get tired. Now he's going to be "gassed " after one 5 minute round ?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

If you are so strong on this fight ending quickly why not take under 1.5 rounds at -250?

I'm not arguing the fight is going the distance I'm just saying at -1350 I wouldnt touch it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Toney is going to gas? LMAO seriously?

Toney has fought 12 round boxing matches for the past 20 years and not once have I ever seen him get tired. Now he's going to be "gassed " after one 5 minute round ?
    Wrestling is way more tiring than boxing. That is why wrestling matches are only 6 minutes long. And he has never conditioned his wrestling muscles. Anyone who has grappled can tell you it is a whole different kind of conditioning.

I guarantee you Toney gasses long and hard if Randy clinches him.

If you are so strong on this fight ending quickly why not take under 1.5 rounds at -250?

I'm not arguing the fight is going the distance I'm just saying at -1350 I wouldnt touch it
    I might consider that... but not for the parlay. The parlay is for things that are going to happen.

Wrestling is way more tiring than boxing. That is why wrestling matches are only 6 minutes long. And he has never conditioned his wrestling muscles. Anyone who has grappled can tell you it is a whole different kind of conditioning.

I guarantee you Toney gasses long and hard if Randy clinches him.

I wrestled in middle school and high school. I've also boxed and KB. I've never boxed a full 12 rounds but I assure you its harder than a 6 minute wrestling match
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I might consider that... but not for the parlay. The parlay is for things that are going to happen.

So how high are you willing to bet odds wise?

I was capping these plays out around -500 to -600.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I wrestled in middle school and high school. I've also boxed and KB. I've never boxed a full 12 rounds but I assure you its harder than a 6 minute wrestling match

Let me clarify .It takes more endurance to go 12 rounds of boxing but you dont use anywhere near the muscle strength you use in wrestling/grappling
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP