Page 1 of 191 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

We like to get off topic alot in the MMA section so I thought maybe throw this off topic thread up for all the other subjects we talk about. Its a sticky thread so it will always be at the top of the MMA section .Lets see how this works
    Last edited by Mr. IWS; 01-01-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Anyone watching the bodies keep dropping in the Orlando-Boston game?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I think this is an excellent idea.

I actually hate having to go to the OT section to post stuff, especially since I think that LESS people see it there than would see it here.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I think this is an excellent idea.

I actually hate having to go to the OT section to post stuff, especially since I think that LESS people see it there than would see it here.

I agree
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Two more wins for the Magic and I win that Magic win series bet!

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Two more wins for the Magic and I win that Magic win series bet!

Would be a hell of a comeback poopoo. Orlando has the momentum in the series now for sure . Boston's all injured like they were in the regular season.

Honestly it wouldnt surprise me if Orlando takes the series now

GL man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

You know what sucks?

Running out of beer.

You ever have one of those drinking nights where you're just chilling, doing your thing, watching a movie or listening to some music, rolling through some beers and eventually you realize there's just nothing else in the refrigerator? Well I'm here to tell you that that sucks.

I'd be tempted to go to the store so I can keep this party going if it wasn't a 30 minute round trip on foot.
    I heart cock

You know what sucks?

Running out of beer.

You ever have one of those drinking nights where you're just chilling, doing your thing, watching a movie or listening to some music, rolling through some beers and eventually you realize there's just nothing else in the refrigerator? Well I'm here to tell you that that sucks.

I'd be tempted to go to the store so I can keep this party going if it wasn't a 30 minute round trip on foot.

nah never really have that problem because I dont drink that much .I do run out of pop while watching a movie and eating popcorn and get pissed because the only thing left to drink is water

I only heavy drink while on vacations then when I'm at home I drink a margarita every now and then but thats it.

30 min walk ? yikes !!!

You need a bicycle man you'd be there and back in 10 minutes
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I only heavy drink while on vacations then when I'm at home I drink a margarita every now and then but thats it.
    I'd say I only HEAVY drink on special occasions, but of course that definition is all relative.

A 6 pack for me is pretty typical on most nights. Usually it's enough. Sometimes it's not. Tonight it wasn't.

30 min walk ? yikes !!!

You need a bicycle man you'd be there and back in 10 minutes
    Yeah, about 15 minutes each way. I got a place that's right up the street but they closed about 45 minutes ago. I should've had the foresight to realize what was up and go up there before they closed, but I fucked up on that one.
    I heart cock

I have never had a beer.

True statement.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

SPX, you drink a 6pack every night? Or just game night?

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist

Every night .

I've told him that isnt healthly
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Every night .

I've told him that isnt healthly

I see. So how long have you been an alcoholic?

Seriously though, we only need 64 ounces of WATER per day... 72 ounces of beer every night... well, that's quite a bit isn't it.

But then again, you are a very large human being... oh wait....

I try to take a couple of nights off a week to just chill. That plan doesn't always work out, but it IS the plan.

I know it's kind of a cliche, but the thing is that at the end of the night I just want to relax. I'm a pretty high-strung person, and after about 7 o' clock I like to drink some beers, listen to some music, maybe watch a movie . . . that kind of thing.
    I heart cock

I try to take a couple of nights off a week to just chill. That plan doesn't always work out, but it IS the plan.

I know it's kind of a cliche, but the thing is that at the end of the night I just want to relax. I'm a pretty high-strung person, and after about 7 o' clock I like to drink some beers, listen to some music, maybe watch a movie . . . that kind of thing.
    I see. I am like the exact opposite of you in pretty much every way we have ever discussed. I am totally chill almost all the time. Extremely low key and pretty much always relaxed. It actually takes quite a bit to even get a reaction from me.

Which is probably a reason I never got into D&A. I feel fine. No need.

I don't know 6 cans of anything sounds like a shitload to me. I have clients sometimes tell me they drink a 12 pack a day or something, and I have always thought that it was a lot. Even if someone said they drank 72 ounces of water at night, I would think that was a lot. We aren't even talking over the course of a full day. Anyway, have fun with the cirrhosis.

That said, I like to sit and chill too. I also don't drink sodas or coffee. I pretty much just drink water at home, iced tea at work. About once a week I will have some lemonade or something.

After my kids hit the rack, I usually work for another hour, then pretty much vegetate for an hour or so. Sometimes I watch TV, but only if I have something on the DVR, I don't flip channels. Sometimes I will throw my grappling dummy around. Every once in a while I will talk to my wife.

I see. I am like the exact opposite of you in pretty much every way we have ever discussed. I am totally chill almost all the time. Extremely low key and pretty much always relaxed. It actually takes quite a bit to even get a reaction from me.
    Yeah, I've noticed that we're not exactly two peas in a pod. I doubt we'd get along very well in real life.

But yeah, I'm pretty high strung. My mind races at 100 MPH pretty much at all times. It's nice to knock it down to 70 or 80 for a few hours out of the day.

I don't know 6 cans of anything sounds like a shitload to me. I have clients sometimes tell me they drink a 12 pack a day or something, and I have always thought that it was a lot. Even if someone said they drank 72 ounces of water at night, I would think that was a lot. We aren't even talking over the course of a full day.
    I know, or have known, people who drink a lot more than I do and do it regularly. I actually "cut back" to a 6-pack because I thought I was drinking too much. It was getting closer to 7 or 8. Some nights I try to limit it to 4 or 5. And I try to take a couple of weeks a night to not drink at all.

My step-dad is a full blown alcoholic and has been for 30 years and is probably one of those 12-pack guys you mentioned. I know the pitfalls if you don't keep an eye on your shit.

Anyway, have fun with the cirrhosis.
    Hey, thanks.

Every once in a while I will talk to my wife.
    That's funny.
    I heart cock

Yeah, I've noticed that we're not exactly two peas in a pod. I doubt we'd get along very well in real life.
    We probably would because I am super easy to get along with. I am much more of an ass online than IRL. Like I said, I'm pretty easy going, so stuff doesn't really bother me. So I would probably just laugh at all the crazy shit you say.

We probably would because I am super easy to get along with. I am much more of an ass online than IRL. Like I said, I'm pretty easy going, so stuff doesn't really bother me. So I would probably just laugh at all the crazy shit you say.
    Ha ha.

Well that sounds okay then.
    I heart cock

My mind races at 100 MPH pretty much at all times. It's nice to knock it down to 70 or 80 for a few hours out of the day.
    Seconded. I usually go swim or run or something though. Probably not good because it winds up working against me. More time to think, more ideas, more work, more to think about.

Brains are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by triathlete
    Seconded. I usually go swim or run or something though. Probably not good because it winds up working against me. More time to think, more ideas, more work, more to think about.

Brains are overrated.
    I used to just smoke weed every night but for some reason I started getting really mindfucked and paranoid whenever I did it. I felt like I had been betrayed by a lover.
    I heart cock