Page 184 of 191 FirstFirst ... 84134174179180181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3816

Thread: 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Murry Chrimbus bitches
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Kwanza Eve shout out to all my niggas!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Viva La Fidel! That call of duty game is cool as shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Werd. I bought it last month and beat it in like 2 days.

Is that the Blacks Ops game? If so by brother just just it for christmas. I got donkey kong to play with the lady ..........sigh
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Is that the Blacks Ops game? If so by brother just just it for christmas. I got donkey kong to play with the lady ..........sigh
    Yeah, thats the one. My kid got it a couple weeks back, but I was bored, so I tried it. Game is fiya.

We have not heard any news on injured welterweight Anthony Johnson since pulling out of his UFC on Versus 1 grudge match with John “Doomsday” Howard, but a new rumor has surfaced for a return bout and opponent.
    The bout is not confirmed at the moment, but according to D wizzle of “Dwizzle’s World”, Anthony Johnson is rumored to be returning to action against U.K star Dan Hardy at UFC 129 at the Rogers Center in Toronto, Canada on April 30, 2011.
    Anthony “Rumble” Johnson (8-3) had his three-fight knockout-win streak snapped by Josh Koscheck at UFC 106 by submission (rear naked choke) over thirteen months ago. Johnson injured his knee while training and has not been in the Octagon since.

Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy (23-8) competed for the UFC welterweight title against champion George St.Pierre at UFC 111, in March, but was dominated for five rounds and lost a one-sided unanimous decision. Hardy returned to action as a headliner for the UFC 120 against Carlos Condit, but suffered his second straight loss. Condit and Hardy fired hooks at the same time and Condit landed first and floored the U.K veteran, finishing him at 4:27 of the first round.
    At the time of writing this post, this bout has not been confirmed, but you can be sure I will keep you up to date as soon as I find out more. Until then, stay tuned to URDirt.com for the latest info on this rumor.

So the UFC wants Hardy to get KTFO again?
    Last edited by Luke; 12-26-2010 at 12:55 PM.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

So the UFC wants Hardy to get KTFO again?
    Please, Hardy will beat this clown by submission.

Merry Christmas, retards.

Anyone get any cool shit?

I see Luke got Donkey Kong, which he is unexcited about.

I got a new Droid phone, $75 in gift cards to various restaurants, and a decent pile of cash.
    I heart cock

Hmm, Condit vs Rumble. Could be a good fight, but neither fighter needs another loss right now.

I'd have to pull for my boy Hardy, though.
    I heart cock

Source: In testing the Kinect, two dark-skinned GameSpot employees had problems getting the system's facial recognition features to work.
    What we heard: Part of Microsoft's $500 million marketing push for Kinect includes positioning it as an accessible entertainment device for all audiences. However, it may be more accessible to some than others.
    While testing out the Kinect, two dark-skinned GameSpot employees experienced problems with the system's facial recognition abilities. The system recognized one employee inconsistently, while it was never able to properly identify the other despite repeated calibration attempts. However, Kinect had no problems identifying a third dark-skinned GameSpot employee, recognizing his face after a single calibration. Lighter-skinned employees were also consistently picked up on the first try.
    The system's inability to recognize a user only means that he or she would need to sign in manually and some games' features may not work properly as a result. For example, when a second player joins in to Kinect Adventures during the title's drop-in, drop-out multiplayer, the system can't bring up that player's proper in-game avatar automatically if it can't identify the new user first.
    If Kinect does have some technical issues related to users' pigmentation, it wouldn't be a first for recognition technology. Last holiday season, users of Hewlett-Packard computers with built-in webcams reported problems with face tracking software.
    HP blamed the problem on the webcam's technology, "standard algorithms that measure the difference in intensity of contrast between the eyes and the upper cheek and nose." It said the system could have problems "seeing" that contrast if there is insufficient foreground lighting.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    Apparently, Having smiles and [img] tags is an option you have to set yourself on this forum. To do this:

http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...do=editoptions

Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options

"tick" Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Save changes
    Much appreciated! I do loves me some drinking smilies!
    Last edited by YoungTRK484; 12-26-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Anyone see the Walking Dead series that is/was on AMC? Is it any good if you've seen it?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Anyone see the Walking Dead series that is/was on AMC? Is it any good if you've seen it?
    yes and yes. Not usually a fan of zombies at all (I avoid the books, video games, movies at all costs) but this was a really good series. Some friends were talking about it a month or 2 back and I hadn't seen it and avoided it purposely. But a 4 episode marathon was on 1 weekend that I DVR'ed and got hooked. I think it's worth checking out the first few episodes at least to see if it's your cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484 View Post
    yes and yes. Not usually a fan of zombies at all (I avoid the books, video games, movies at all costs) but this was a really good series. Some friends were talking about it a month or 2 back and I hadn't seen it and avoided it purposely. But a 4 episode marathon was on 1 weekend that I DVR'ed and got hooked. I think it's worth checking out the first few episodes at least to see if it's your cup of tea.

I'm not a fan of Zombie things either but heard it was good. Thanks I think I'll end up downloading it and checking it out
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just saw a rumor Mir and Lesnar might be TUF coaches

lol .............massive FAIL if this is true
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I think my ps3 crapped out on me. I have one of the older 60 gig versions. I hadn't played it in forever, but hooked it up like a month ago. Was playing LittleBigPlanet. Screen froze, hadta reset. Now it doesn't recognize games, blu-rays, nothing when inserted. I tried resetting the HDD, starting from scratch, erased all my saved files and DLC. Nothing. Apparently it's a common problem among the older, original versions, according to the forums I'm checking up on. I've got to look into it more tomorrow during business hours, but it looks like I might have to pay $150 for and ship to Sony for repair or pay ~$299 for a newer, slimmer, larger gig version. Not what I was looking to haveta spend cash on. FML.

I just saw a rumor Mir and Lesnar might be TUF coaches

lol .............massive FAIL if this is true

I heard that as well. I also heard, that Lesnar is holding out doing the show, until Dana lets him to Wrestlemania.

From SD:

According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports/Wrestling Observer, Brock is currently looking for an "exit strategy" from the UFC.

Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Meltzer also mentioned that Brock hasn't trained a single day since the Velasquez fight nor he has returned any phone calls to Dana or Zuffa about upcoming matches.

Dave pointed out if Brock was motivated, he would be right back in the gym training and bringing in new coaches with the goal of beating Cain yet he isn't doing that. He's hunting and hasn't even thought about his next fight. Lesnar apparently wants to do WrestleMania "badly" and will earn an estimated 2 million dollars for 30 minutes of work.

Everything is pointing towards Brock having one more fight and ending his contract. His head doesn't seem to be in the fighting game and it looks like it was just yet another successful business move.