Page 11 of 191 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Re: Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Ha ha. Yeah, well fair enough. It's interesting how we take all these little disparate details that we pick up and build an idea in our heads.

Did the fact that I'm a journalism major and am more than willing to engage in conversations about ESP/religion/spirituality/skepticism not throw a wrench in there at all?

Oh, and yeah, definitely no mustache. . .
    Yeah, i didn't know your background. I didn't think you were stupid, just liked to rock a dirty stache and what not- pounding weights in the basement, uncle Rico style.

I just thought you were this out there fringe of society guy... your picture does not match your online persona.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    fail. what am i doing wrong?

Fixed it .You need to copy the "img code" from photobucket and just post what you copied. you dont have to do anything to it once you post it here
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    What did you think I'd look like? What was your impression of me?

I honestly had you pegged as a bigger guy. Kind of the jock-lawyer-athlete-muscle guy if you know what I mean?

I think its cool to have a image in your head of someone for so long and then actually see a picture of them

Sorry I disappointed you with my physique. I am deceptive though, actually nearly 200 pounds and fairly solid. Even when I was wrestling I was never a buff guy... I hate lifting.

As for you:

A) I thought you were black.
    B) I thought you would be jacked and much more frat guy looking...

I think it was the kickboxing, I just figured you would be bigger. And I thought I remembered you saying you were black...

Yeah, i didn't know your background. I didn't think you were stupid, just liked to rock a dirty stache and what not- pounding weights in the basement, uncle Rico style.

I just thought you were this out there fringe of society guy... your picture does not match your online persona.

Do me do me lol
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Scientist described himself as chubby once so I pictured one of those 190 lb guys that look normal in clothes and then when they took their shirt off they had a nice little pot belly. weird

This turned hilarious.

Zak and PP, you guys are some big mofo's...

Luke here I am per your request in full bjj getup with Royler... no longer rocking the luke skywalker

I will need you to delete at some point...

badass man.

Your with Royler Gracie, on youtube and make commericals.Never knew we had famous people here

Just let me know when you want it deleted
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Scientist described himself as chubby once so I pictured one of those 190 lb guys that look normal in clothes and then when they took their shirt off they had a nice little pot belly. weird
    That's me. You got it right. except swap out the belly for love handles.

I pictured him Roger Gracie size and build
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Sorry I disappointed you with my physique. I am deceptive though, actually nearly 200 pounds and fairly solid. Even when I was wrestling I was never a buff guy... I hate lifting.

As for you:

A) I thought you were black.
    B) I thought you would be jacked and much more frat guy looking...

I think it was the kickboxing, I just figured you would be bigger. And I thought I remembered you saying you were black...

I hate lifting too thats why I'm not buff either. I worked on more speed than power. I fought at 160 when I fought so I was 20 pounds smaller back then. Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.

Thats funny I thought you were a BJJ guy that looked like Roger Gracie and you pictured me as Overeem and we're both way smaller
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I hate lifting too thats why I'm not buff either. I worked on more speed than power. I fought at 160 when I fought so I was 20 pounds smaller back then. Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.

Thats funny I thought you were a BJJ guy that looked like Roger Gracie and you pictured me as Overeem and we're both way smaller
    it is funny, even before I thought you were black, I pictured you athleticly built and thick. Not that you are not athletic, but you are built more like a cross country runner that the murderer in gloves I had imagined.

A cop. I pictured you looking like a young cop.

Well to be fair, I feel like an out there fringe of society guy in a lot of ways.

I do think that's interesting and almost wish I could encounter myself online and see what kind of impression I get.
    I heart cock

Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.
    I think you said it as a joke once.

I believe there may have been a day when we were both black. Or we were wondering if zY was black. And I think Zak said we were both "black as a marshmellow."
    I heart cock

Well to be fair, I feel like an out there fringe of society guy in a lot of ways.

I do think that's interesting and almost wish I could encounter myself online and see what kind of impression I get.
    yeah, you really are... but your look does not match your personality to me.

I don't care to encounter myself online. I would like to meet myself IRL though. I would pay a lot of money to grapple myself.

Today is taking so long to pass by...ugh!

Dennis Hopper died today .He'd been bad for a while
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Today is taking so long to pass by...ugh!

I'd been gone all day and just got home. I ate some raw meat and no I dont mean SPX's mom I mean sushi
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'd been gone all day and just got home. I ate some raw meat and no I dont mean SPX's mom I mean sushi
    Ha muthafuckin' ha.

Shitty day for me today. I had to have a pet put to sleep. No mom jokes, please.

I know you were just joking. I'll be back to my old self shortly.
    I heart cock

Ha muthafuckin' ha.

Shitty day for me today. I had to have a pet put to sleep. No mom jokes, please.

Sorry man

what kind of pet was it? I never even knew you had a pet
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Ha muthafuckin' ha.

I know you were just joking. I'll be back to my old self shortly.
    My condolences, man. That sucks.

Sorry man

what kind of pet was it? I never even knew you had a pet
    Thanks. He was a rat. A rat named Rambo.

If you've never had rats before or if you don't have any experience with them, then getting attached to one might sound kind of funny to you, but they're actually amazing creatures. They're highly intelligent, can be trained, and are affectionate. Almost more like miniature dogs than what you would probably think a rat would be.

Anyway, he was a great little friend. I had him for a year and a half. He would hang out with me and watch TV and chill in my lap while I sat at the computer and traded posts with you silly bastards.

The fucked up thing is that he was just fine yesterday morning. Then last night I noticed he wasn't coming out of the cage (I would leave the cage open when I'm home), but I figured he was just chilling or at the worst just not feeling great. Then this morning I noticed he still wasn't being active and I pulled him out and immediately knew something was fucked up. His equilibrium was obviously way off and he'd fall over if he tried to stand and he'd go in circles if he tried to walk. He was freaking out about it, too.

Being the broke bastard that I am, I don't have a car. Luckily a friend of mine drove down from Odgen (about 30 mins away) and was able to get me to the vet right as they were about to close. They told me it was an inner ear infection, which sounds like it's not that big of a deal. But apparently rats are good at hiding symptoms until basically it's too late. She said the infection had gotten to the point where it was causing sever neurological problems and was incurable. At a lot of expense--both financially and time wise--it was POSSIBLE that he could be gotten to a point to where he could live a relatively normal life, but the chances weren't great and he'd have to go through a lot to get there if it were even to happen.

I didn't want him to suffer anymore than he had to so I went ahead and gave the go ahead to send him to rat heaven. Then I pretty much just broke down right there in the vet's office. It was tough and still is, but I feel like the silver lining is that he didn't have to suffer over the rest of the weekend.

Anyway. . .

R.I.P, little homey. You were awesome.

I heart cock