Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3816

Thread: 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Re: Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    I don't have any close gay friends. I do have some gay acquaintences, but I gay bash them all the time. I don't even try to hide my disgust, which is probably why I don't have any gay friends. I am fine with it theoretically (why do I care where you stick your cock), but my natural biological reaction is to be repulsed and disgusted.

Don't even try to use that straight sex = gay sex argument. I am not offended by it (I cannot be offended), but I do think two dudes kissing is totally disgusting.
    That seems to be the case for some people. I've known a good handful of gay people and have a lot of insight into the gay/lesbian community. It can be a little weird to see two dudes getting their intimacy on, but it's like anything else: the more you are exposed to it, the less weird it seems, until eventually it's just some shit people do.

I'll also say this, there are a lot of "straight" guys out there who if, if you REALLY get them to open up and talk to you, will tell you that they've thought about/been curious about fucking guys.

In short, the closet is REALLY fucking full. I actually wouldn't be shocked to find that 400 years into the future, when sensibilities have revolutionized, that being bi-sexual is the norm.
    I heart cock

I saw the highlights of that film on Inside MMA. Hilarious fight... the fat dude (Ivey) totally clowned Shammy with his somersaults. Find it online. In the clips I saw, Ken looked terrible... really really terrible.
    I just saw a brief clip of Shamrock standing in front of Ivey and throwing tentative punches that didn't land.

Apparently he still walked away with the 30-27 decision though.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX

That seems to be the case for some people. I've known a good handful of gay people and have a lot of insight into the gay/lesbian community. It can be a little weird to see two dudes getting their intimacy on, but it's like anything else: the more you are exposed to it, the less weird it seems, until eventually it's just some shit people do.

I'll also say this, there are a lot of "straight" guys out there who if, if you REALLY get them to open up and talk to you, will tell you that they've thought about/been curious about fucking guys.

In short, the closet is REALLY fucking full. I actually wouldn't be shocked to find that 400 years into the future, when sensibilities have revolutionized, that being bi-sexual is the norm.
    Well I am just glad that here in Indiana, making fun of homos is still totally allowed and encouraged.

I disagree that bisexuality will ever be the norm. I still think that gayness is a sociological reaction, not a biological one. Everyone is offended that I have this opinion... but that's how I see it. I agree there are alot of dudes in the closet though... way more than most people think. But it will never be the norm or anywhere approaching the norm, IMO.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I agree with Scientist.

Just because dudes are all fucking each other in Salt Lake City doesn't mean that everyone in non-gay areas of the world wants to.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I disagree that bisexuality will ever be the norm. I still think that gayness is a sociological reaction, not a biological one. Everyone is offended that I have this opinion... but that's how I see it. I agree there are alot of dudes in the closet though... way more than most people think. But it will never be the norm or anywhere approaching the norm, IMO.
    As for the sociological/biological question, I can tell you for a fact that, whatever the reason is, desiring dudes is not something anyone just wakes up and chooses to do. I've met plenty of gay guys who don't want to be guy. All they really want is to be straight. But they're just not attracted to girls, so it's either follow their instincts or accept celibacy.

As for bisexuality approaching the norm, look at all the girls who are "experimenting" these days. It seems rare now that I meet a girl under 30 who hasn't at least kissed a girl, if not more. No coincidentally, I don't think, society has become more accepting and encouraging of this sort of thing, and so more girls are doing it. This tells me that many (most?) girls have the innate desire to be with both men and women, but are just not starting to embrace it in mass quantities because society is allowing it.

I think we'll see a similar shift on the other side of the coin as society becomes more accepting and supportive of being gay in general, in that we'll see more and more guys who are exploring that sort of thing.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    I agree with Scientist.

Just because dudes are all fucking each other in Salt Lake City doesn't mean that everyone in non-gay areas of the world wants to.
    Negro, Utah is the THE most conservative state in the nation.

. . . with that said, it's true that there are a lot of gay people here.
    I heart cock

As for the sociological/biological question, I can tell you for a fact that, whatever the reason is, desiring dudes is not something anyone just wakes up and chooses to do. I've met plenty of gay guys who don't want to be guy. All they really want is to be straight. But they're just not attracted to girls, so it's either follow their instincts or accept celibacy.
    I think there are 2 kinds of gay guys: the leather chaps kind and the other kind. I agree that the other kind is the vast majority and did not want the gayness. I am not saying it is a choice... like having low self esteem, a person can't help it, we don't know why they have it, but they do. Just a reaction to something in their lives... So for that reason, I don't think the gay reaction is not very common and it never will be.

As for bisexuality approaching the norm, look at all the girls who are "experimenting" these days. It seems rare now that I meet a girl under 30 who hasn't at least kissed a girl, if not more. No coincidentally, I don't think, society has become more accepting and encouraging of this sort of thing, and so more girls are doing it. This tells me that many (most?) girls have the innate desire to be with both men and women, but are just not starting to embrace it in mass quantities because society is allowing it.

I think we'll see a similar shift on the other side of the coin as society becomes more accepting and supportive of being gay in general, in that we'll see more and more guys who are exploring that sort of thing.
    I don't think there are very many bisexual women. Girls kiss other girls mostly to "be wild" or to be sexy and impress guys IME. I think it is relatively rare, where they just give in to gay passion and start making out. Probably about the same number of guys, which I think is relatively small.

Unrealted, the sad truth is that IRL, lesbians are usually pretty damn nasty. I have never met a real life hot lesbo, they are totally gross butch dykes in flannel, with one being slightly less butch than the other. I never understood, if you want a girl that looks like a guy... don't you really want a guy? I have met a few that were only somewhat gross though...

Unrealted, the sad truth is that IRL, lesbians are usually pretty damn nasty. I have never met a real life hot lesbo, they are totally gross butch dykes in flannel, with one being slightly less butch than the other. I never understood, if you want a girl that looks like a guy... don't you really want a guy? I have met a few that were only somewhat gross though...
    One of my ex-girlfriends was actually an ex-lesbian. (I say "ex-lesbian" in the sense that she had turned her focus from girls to guys, not that she decided she had been cured of her "lesbian tendencies.")

She had a mildy dykeish look about her, but was generally attractive and feminine. She was also one of the best friends I've ever had. A lot of times I think girls who have short haircuts and are just a little tom boyish are cute.

I do agree though that a lot of dykes are nasty, both in their physical appearance and in their attitudes. Fuck those bitches.
    I heart cock

I guess I can concede that it may be the way they do themselves up that makes them look gross.

You are one sensitive guy... I have never had a female friend. Definitely not an ex. You have to quit that shit cold turkey and never talk again, that's how it is done. Even my wife, who I generally enjoy being around, would divorce me if I acted the way I do around my guy friends.

I guess I can concede that it may be the way they do themselves up that makes them look gross.

You are one sensitive guy... I have never had a female friend. Definitely not an ex. You have to quit that shit cold turkey and never talk again, that's how it is done. Even my wife, who I generally enjoy being around, would divorce me if I acted the way I do around my guy friends.
    Oh, I agree with you.

She and I are no longer friends. We were also never full-on "together." It was kind of a half-friendship/half-relationship situation. We did have a time though where we were successully ALMOST just friends.

She ended up getting a new boyfriend, though. He obviously became the most important male in her life and I didn't like not being the center of attention, so we went our separate ways.

I miss her alot. While we were kicking it together she was always very loyal and always there for me when I needed her. I guess all good things do eventually come to an end, though.
    I heart cock

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. There's no real question that a lot of dykes are fat, nasty trash and that's just the way it is.

Even my wife, who I generally enjoy being around, would divorce me if I acted the way I do around my guy friends.
    I'm not sure how to interpret this.
    I heart cock

Even my wife, who I generally enjoy being around, would divorce me if I acted the way I do around my guy friends.
    I lold
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I'm not sure how to interpret this.
    Just that I cannot show a female the full gamut of my personality, even my wife. I just do not think a female can ever really understand what a guy is really like. I think guys need guy friends. For example, even though I have never cheated on my wife and never will, I still make some pretty off color comments about the softer sex to my guy friends. Same thing about responsibility, the almost strictly male desire to just run away and roam the earth, the thoughts that we all have about where we would hide the body if we killed someone, whose ass I can kick and would like to, shit like that. With my close guy friends, I can say almost anything and there will be no adverse reaction. With my wife, not so much.

Just that I cannot show a female the full gamut of my personality, even my wife. I just do not think a female can ever really understand what a guy is really like. I think guys need guy friends. For example, even though I have never cheated on my wife and never will, I still make some pretty off color comments about the softer sex to my guy friends. Same thing about responsibility, the almost strictly male desire to just run away and roam the earth, the thoughts that we all have about where we would hide the body if we killed someone, whose ass I can kick and would like to, shit like that. With my close guy friends, I can say almost anything and there will be no adverse reaction. With my wife, not so much.
    I'm the total opposite. I say whatever I want, and whatever I think to my woman. She might not like it, but she deals with it...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I'm the total opposite. I say whatever I want, and whatever I think to my woman. She might not like it, but she deals with it...LOL
    I don't want to hurt her feelings with some of it: "OMG look at her body, it is so tight, she is so much hotter and younger than you."

Then the other parts, I guess I just try to be the person I wish I was around her because I care what she thinks about me.

I don't want to hurt her feelings with some of it: "OMG look at her body, it is so tight, she is so much hotter and younger than you."
    That is probably the number 1 thing I do too, and I know it pisses her off when I do it, but she is pretty hot, so she knows my big ass ain't going nowhere. LOL

Thats not really her style to do it back to me, but sometimes she kind of goes out of her way to point out a hot guy, but it just makes it more funny that she just sounds so uncomfortable doing it.

Everyone is different though, what works for us probably wont work for others.

I mean, I might say something jokingly to her... but no way could say something serious about it. I have a fairly mean-spirited sense of humor, but being serious... no.

My other problem is that I am dead sexy, so my wife is jealous a lot.

My other problem is that I am dead sexy
    Pics or GTFO!

Then the other parts, I guess I just try to be the person I wish I was around her because I care what she thinks about me.
    This is me right here. There is SO MUCH fucked up shit that goes on in my head that would scare the shit out of any girl if she knew about it. It actually fucks with me a lot, because I don't like the idea that there is something I could do/say/be that would cause whoever I'm with to leave me. I think about that A LOT. But on the other hand, I know that unleashing the full fury of 100% Me is a recipe for disaster.
    I heart cock

^^ yeah, I think a lot of guys feel that way. I am a sick bastard, so I know that other people are too. Some seriously wrong thoughts go on in my head, and I just don't think her fragile female sensibilities could even come close to handling it.

She would just be terrified. She would be like "you're a monster", just a horrible horrible human being.