Page 186 of 191 FirstFirst ... 86136176181182183184185186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 3816

Thread: 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    No idea, probably lurks every day.

You all sorted out now?
    Yeah, i got it figured. I have to check the "keep me logged in box" or it kicks me off immediately.

I think you should re-admit sideloaded. He was good for some comedy.

Is that just a list of everyone that has ever logged in?

I haven't been on here all day until now.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.
    Anybody find this surprising in the least?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I think on this forum, I think that "whos logged in" list is over the last 24 hours.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post

I do a little bit. I really thought he was going to take fighting seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post

No not really.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I think on this forum, I think that "whos logged in" list is over the last 24 hours.
    It's changeable. Lots of tweaking still to be done, son. :D

I do a little bit. I really thought he was going to take fighting seriously.
    He did, until he got his ass whooped.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I am finding that when some of my members read a thread, they leave that section of the forum, and come back, it is still showing as unread, even though they have read the last post in that particular thread.

any reason for this?

Solution

Long list of shit I had to change................

The first time you set this all posts will show up as unread because the database marking is new. Once you mark the forums as read everything will work fine.
    So fuck you if you have to mark all forums as read the first time.

Up at the top below the forum banner

Forum Actions -> Mark Forums Read ->

That should fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    From SD:

According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports/Wrestling Observer, Brock is currently looking for an "exit strategy" from the UFC.

Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Meltzer also mentioned that Brock hasn't trained a single day since the Velasquez fight nor he has returned any phone calls to Dana or Zuffa about upcoming matches.

Dave pointed out if Brock was motivated, he would be right back in the gym training and bringing in new coaches with the goal of beating Cain yet he isn't doing that. He's hunting and hasn't even thought about his next fight. Lesnar apparently wants to do WrestleMania "badly" and will earn an estimated 2 million dollars for 30 minutes of work.

Everything is pointing towards Brock having one more fight and ending his contract. His head doesn't seem to be in the fighting game and it looks like it was just yet another successful business move.

Brocky ranked #2 HW at sherdog.

brb, putting aluminum foil on my head.

LONDON: WikiLeaks will publish more secret US diplomatic files relating to aliens and unidentified flying objects (UFOs), said the founder of the whistleblower website Julian Assange and claimed his life was at risk after the recent expose.

Assange revealed he would publish classified US files about aliens and UFOs.

According to the Daily Mail, none had so far satisfied the twin publishing criteria for WikiLeaks: that the documents are original and not self-authored.

But he said: "It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs." "Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant," he was quoted as saying.

The reclusive Australian insisted he had received death threats after disclosing more than 250,000 confidential US embassy cables this week on his website, which caused serious embarrasment for the US government.

The website first sparked fury by publishing US Army logs from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that suggested soldiers were complicit in murder and torture.

"The threats against our lives are a matter of public record, however, we are taking the appropriate precautions to the degree that we are able when dealing with a superpower," Assange said during an online question-answer session on the Guardian's website Friday.

In a clear warning to the authorities, he said the leaked American diplomatic cables, along with "significant material from the US and other countries", had been copied to more than 100,000 files. "If something happens to us, the key parts will be released automatically," he said.

Assange said his decision to dump top secret US documents on its website was revenge against "abusive elements of the United States government".

The former computer hacker is wanted by Swedish prosecutors on suspicion of rape, sexual molestation and unlawful coercion. The allegations surfaced in August when two women in Sweden made complaints to police.

Assange, 39, said he has been the victim of a smear campaign and has vowed to fight any extradition attempt.
    A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO’s “suddenly emerged” from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”.

The fears of the Americans regarding these Southern Ocean UFO’s began, this report says, during the unprecedented events of July 11, 1991 (referred to as 7/11) when during the Solar Eclipse these mysterious aircraft appeared by the hundreds over nearly all of Mexico, even their Capital city. Most notable about the events of 7/11 were that as millions of Mexicans were watching on their televisions the National broadcasts of these UFO’s over Mexico City, the American media refused to allow their people to view it.

Apple iPad for 17.59? Macbook Pro for 29.77?
    Get an iPad for 90% off retailHigh ticket items are being Auctioned Off for up to 90% off Retail! Click here to learn more.

Since 2004, this report continues, fleets of Southern Ocean UFO’s have continued to emerge from their bases, with the latest such event being this Friday past when another of their massive fleets was sighted over the South American Nation of Chile.

The “immediate danger” to our World when these massive UFO fleets emerge from the Southern Ocean, this report warns, are the massive waves caused by their sudden eruption from what are believed to be their underwater base, or bases. In the past week alone, the Clelia II, an Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people onboard, was nearly capsized when hit by waves generated by these UFO’s emerging from the Southern Ocean, and just today the Number One Insung has been reported sunk with only 20 of its 42 member crew said saved due to the same cause.

Interesting to note in this report is its confirming our October 14th report US Shuts Down New York City Airspace Over UFO ‘Threat’ that these same Southern Ocean UFO’s were responsible for the closing of the airspace over New York City this past fall (October 13th) when they “appeared” openly and were witnessed by tens of thousands of people, and which, coincidentally, occurred during the same time frame as the mysterious Crystal Skulls of the ancient South American peoples were being exhibited there too.

Even more interesting to note is that the mysterious earthquakes being reported in the Gulf of Aden (where another “extraterrestrial” event is currently ongoing and we had reported on in our December 1st report Mysterious ‘Vortex’ Warned Is Creating Global Weather Catastrophe) are now being reported occurring in the Southern Ocean too.

This report goes on to state that after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange warned last week that he would begin releasing secret US cables relating to these Southern Ocean UFO’s, and the Americans “war” against them, he was immediately arrested by British Police on trumped up charges issued by the Swedish government which in our December 8th report, Global Rebellion Erupts After “Unprotected Sex Meets Disrobed Governments”, we noted were engineered against him as a “classic” CIA “Honey Trap”.

Note: Since our last report on the EU-US frame-up of Assange it is now being reported that one of his two accusers, Anna Ardin, has fled Sweden and is now in hiding in the Palestinian territories.

To if Assange, or his WikiLeaks website, will survive to see the whole release of these Southern Ocean UFO files it is not to our knowing, nor does this report say.

What is in our knowing, however, and when coupled with the information we reported on in our December 10th report Massive Earthquake Fears Rise After Mysterious Object Moves Nearer To Earth, suggests that the timing of these events, as we near the December 20/21 Total Lunar Eclipse, and as Mercury turns retrograde and joins Mars as it forms a conjunction with Pluto, that the ending of this year, 2010, truly marks the ending of this age as prophesied by the ancients.

In the Sorcha Faal’s seminal work published in 2007, Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors, she notes that in these “last days” the “guideposts” to what the future will hold for humanity does, indeed, rest hidden to the discerning reader in the words handed down to us by the ancients, none being more important in this case than those of Nostradamus, who in writing of this coming Lunar Eclipse and feared conjunctions warned:

“The arms to fight in the sky a long time,

The tree in the middle of the city fallen:

Sacred bough clipped, steel, in the face of the firebrand,

Then the Monarch of Adria fallen.” Quatrain 3:11

Most ominously for our World today, “the tree in the middle of the city” has, indeed, “fallen” with news from Glastonbury that the 2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree, one of Christianities oldest and most revered symbols, has been cut down by vandals. With the great tree now “fallen”, the battle for this Earth now moves to the “sky” until the “Monarch of Adria” (Pope Benedict XVI) has “fallen” too.

Drinking out of cups. Hilarious.

Ooops.

Went and saw Tron yesterday. I thought it was bad ass.

Also, the soundtrack is incredible.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post

It looks like it would be cool visually. The first Tron was dumb though, so I don't think I need an amped up 2nd dose.

I really want to see True Grit though. I really like Coen Bros. movies, and this is supposed to be a pretty good flick

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    It looks like it would be cool visually. The first Tron was dumb though, so I don't think I need an amped up 2nd dose.
    I got into it. Good visual look, good acting, good action, some hot bitches, and an overall interesting concept.

The plot could've been a little better/deeper, so in that regard it lacks a bit, but I liked it a lot overall.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I really want to see True Grit though. I really like Coen Bros. movies, and this is supposed to be a pretty good flick
    That's what I've heard. I intend to check it out.
    I heart cock

I got into it. Good visual look, good acting, good action, some hot bitches, and an overall interesting concept.

The plot could've been a little better/deeper, so in that regard it lacks a bit, but I liked it a lot overall.
    I like Jeff Bridges as an actor... and the movie does look pretty slick. I heard it was pretty impressive in IMAX. If I get a free afternoon I might see it in the IMAX here.

I was going to take my nephew to see it last week till I realized it wasnt meant for a 6 year old. I never knew there was a first one
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO’s “suddenly emerged” from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”.

I guess we need these guys:

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I was going to take my nephew to see it last week till I realized it wasnt meant for a 6 year old. I never knew there was a first one
    The concepts are probably too complex for a 6 year old. That's the big thing. I mean, the idea of getting digitized into computer world and computer programs coming to life and shit is kind of abstract.

But you should definitely give it a look.
    I heart cock

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

It was on this day, 29 years ago, Me and my side piece created a "Little Crocker."