Thread: Rampage Says Acting Isn't All That

Rampage Says Acting Isn't All That

It appears Rampage Jackson isn’t going to leave the UFC and go to Hollywood anytime soon. According to an interview with the L.A. Times Rampage has the desire to fight and acting hasn’t been that fun of an experience for the former UFC light heavyweight champ.

“Acting is kind of gay. It makes you soft. You got all these people combing your hair and putting a coat over your shoulders when you’re cold. I don’t want a coat over my shoulders! I’m a tough-ass [individual]!

“Vancouver strikes me as a San Francisco-kind of placeAnd I don’t want [individuals] getting ideas about me. I feel in my heart I’m the toughest [individual] on the planet. And I don’t want nothing changing my train of thought. If you don’t believe that when we step inside the octagon, it shows.”

“Here, there’s a thing called ‘pecking order. I’m not used to that. People can be really inconsiderate of people’s feelings. I wasted three weekends in a row waiting in my trailer when they didn’t use me at all. To be honest, my experience in this movie industry hasn’t always been good.”

“If you know one thing about me, I say time is the most valuable thing in this universe. I hate wasting time. And these [individuals] wasted a lot of my…time!”

Poor Rampage. The guys making “The A-Team” were wasting his time. How much money did they pay him to waste his time? I’d trade places with him.

http://www.aroundtheoctagon.com/?p=4345
    I heart cock

Re: Rampage Says Acting Isn't All That

Sucks to be Rampage. Acting isn't what he loves, he's too distracted for fighting, and he said alot of fucked up shit about the company he fights for on top of losing in boring fashion in the most heated fight of his career. Not to mention he swore he wouldn't let Rashad off the hook like Thiago Silva did, so he has let down alot of people here through all this. Hope it was worth it.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u