Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale - Jun 19th 2010

Re: UFC: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale - Jun 19th 2010

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Yeah I know phonetics is mega-complex.

Anyways, check it out I found a gif of my favorite Jardine moment.

Laser light accuracy out of the dean there. LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/
    Dude, get the fuck out. I mean what, now I'm the only guy here who likes to see a fighter finish his fights?
    I think Kenny Florian likes it too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Jardine Soldiers On:

Following a majority-decision loss to Matt Hamill at The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale – his fourth consecutive defeat in the UFC – Keith Jardine received his walking papers.

However, the 34-year-old "Dean of Mean" doesn't consider his career over and is gearing up for a comeback.

In fact, he's already weighing options with other MMA promotions.

Although he didn't respond to an interview request from MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com), Jardine recently took to his official website to give an update.

"The Ultimate Fighter 2" cast member and formerly top-10 ranked 205-pounder says his termination was difficult.

"I was sad to get the news, but it was expected," he recently wrote on www.keithjardine.net. "I've always been proud to be a UFC fighter, and they have been real good to me. I can't help but to feel a bit like I'm losing a family."

But rather than sit and sulk, Jardine plans a short break and then a return to action. The offers already are mounting.

"As for now, I'm more motivated than ever," he wrote. "I'm going to take a vacation for a week then get back to work. Already, there are a lot of offers for fights coming I'm. Some are exciting. Starting over doesn't sound so bad to me."

Jardine's career record stands at 15-8-1, and he went 6-7 in the UFC while facing some of the sport's top light heavyweights, including Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell, Brandon Vera, Quinton Jackson and Thiago Silva.

The Greg Jackson-trained fighter, though, said he still had other big fights ahead of him, and even UFC president Dana White said Jardine could fight his way back into the organization.

"Although my career is at a crossroads, my story is only half written," he wrote. "I have a lot of fight left in me, and I continue to improve with every fight. Anyway, I'm best when the chips are stacked against me, and I will make it to the top."
    I heart cock