Thread: spook's plays 6-21-10

Banned

spook's plays 6-21-10

Jun 21 MLB [956] OAK -123 [Action] 1500.00 / 1219.51 257001 10 units!!!

The Cincinnati Reds received some outstanding pitching over the weekend, but that effort was wasted as their offense stalled.

The slumping Reds look to avoid their fourth straight loss Monday night when they open a three-game road series against the Oakland Athletics.

After beginning the weekend atop the NL Central, Cincinnati (37-33) fell 1 1/2 games behind St. Louis for the division lead after getting swept by last-place Seattle. The Reds scored one run and were held to 14 hits in the series, dropping Sunday's finale 1-0 for their sixth loss in seven games.

"It was a nightmare weekend as far as scoring runs," manager Dusty Baker said. "It was like we couldn't buy a run and it didn't look like they were for sale."

"It was a tough weekend."

Cincinnati has scored a total of 13 runs over the last seven games, hitting .204. Joey Votto is one of the few players producing during that stretch, batting .385 with three homers and four RBIs, although he went 0 for 3 Sunday.

Like Votto, the Reds pitching did its part, giving up seven runs over the weekend. On Sunday, Aaron Harang allowed one run and three hits in six innings.

Cincinnati will send Mike Leake (5-1, 3.02 ERA) to the mound Monday, hoping it can get its offense back on track in support of the rookie who has struggled his last two starts.

Leake gave up five runs for the second consecutive outing Wednesday in a 6-2 loss to the Dodgers. He allowed nine hits and three walks over six innings in suffering his first defeat in 13 starts.

"I don't like (losses)," Leake said. "I finally got the first one. Now it's out of the way and I can move on from it."

The right-hander is making his first interleague start. He is 2-0 with a 1.67 ERA in four road starts.

Oakland (34-37) has also stumbled recently, but will try for back-to-back wins for the first time since a four-game streak May 26-29 after the club snapped a four-game skid with a 3-2 victory Sunday at St. Louis.

Kevin Kouzmanoff went 4 for 4 with a solo homer, and Mark Ellis drove in the go-ahead run in the eighth to help the Athletics close their road trip against the NL 2-7.

"It's good for us to finish the series the right way and carry it going into this week," Kouzmanoff said. "It's pretty important."

The Oakland third baseman started the series 0 for 8, but is hitting .419 in interleague play this year. Kouzmanoff, who spent the previous three seasons with San Diego, is batting .397 with seven home runs and 22 RBIs in 73 career at-bats against the Reds. The seven homers are his most against any opponent.

The Athletics will turn to Gio Gonzalez (6-5, 4.21) on Monday as the left-hander tries to rebound from losses in each of his last two starts.

He gave up a season-high six runs and eight hits in five innings of a 6-2 loss to the Cubs at Wrigley Field on Wednesday.

Gonzalez has been much better at home, going 4-2 with a 2.90 ERA in six starts. This will be his first appearance against the Reds.

bol tonight!!!

Re: spook's plays 6-21-10

Spook i found it a great idea to post your plays here! Thanks mate! We appreciate your efforts to bring us money!!! Keep winning man! Good luck for today!

PROMAS
    All together we can make money!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PROMAS
    Spook i found it a great idea to post your plays here! Thanks mate! We appreciate your efforts to bring us money!!! Keep winning man! Good luck for today!

thanks for the kind words!! i hope this game wins!!
    remember to use good money manangement there will always be game tomarrow!! good luck!!!

Cash it my man!

GL tonight.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Cash it my man!

GL tonight.
    i hope we do!!
    yesterday was a first losing day in what almost 2 weeks!!!

thanks zak!!!

Banned

hey guys!! if you can get the total at 10 in the yankees game, i would bet over!!!

gl!!

Banned

keep watching the line in the yankees game!!
    see it go to 10 bet it!!!!

Banned

Jun 21 MLB [953] NYY -170 [Action] 1000.00 / 588.24 257397
    added play sorry so late!!!

Banned

wow!! i hope the yankees can come back!!!