Thread: spook's mlb gow!! 6-24-10

Banned

spook's mlb gow!! 6-24-10

Jun 24 MLB [918] NYM -130 [Action] 2000.00 / 1538.46 262084 20 units!!

good luck!!!

The New York Mets are thriving during interleague play, while the Detroit Tigers can't seem to win on the road.

The Mets look to match a club record for victories in a season against AL opponents Thursday night, when they try to complete a sweep of the Tigers.

New York (41-30) is an NL-best 11-3 during interleague play, one win shy of the franchise high of 12, set in 1999. The Mets conclude interleague play this weekend with three home games against AL Central-leading Minnesota.

The success against the AL is a big reason the Mets are 21-7 since a May 21 loss to the New York Yankees to open their interleague schedule.

The surge, which includes a 12-1 record at Citi Field, has returned them to the thick of the NL East race.

New York showed little signs of slowing Wednesday, beating Detroit 5-0 as R.A. Dickey and Francisco Rodriguez combined for a five-hitter. The Mets, who won Tuesday's series opener 14-6, are 5-0 at home all-time versus the Tigers including a three-game sweep at Shea Stadium from June 18-20, 2004.

Hisanori Takahashi (6-2, 3.13 ERA) gets another turn in New York's rotation as John Maine struggles with a sore right shoulder.

The 35-year-old rookie left-hander is 3-1 with a 3.15 ERA in six starts in place of Maine.

Takahashi turned in perhaps his best performance yet Friday, scattering four hits in six innings of a 4-0 road victory against the New York Yankees. He improved to 2-0 with a 0.47 ERA in three interleague starts, and has yielded one run over 13 innings while winning his last two.

"He's shown us that he can handle any situation," catcher Rod Barajas told the Mets' official website. "He's been an unbelievable asset for us to have."

Mets center fielder Angel Pagan is expected to be out after suffering spasms in his right side Wednesday. The center fielder winced during a foul ball during one of his two at-bats, as his 10-game hitting streak came to an end.

Shortstop Jose Reyes came within a double of the cycle Wednesday, and has six hits and six runs in this series as he continues to feast on AL pitching. Reyes is batting .417 with three doubles, two triples, four homers, eight RBIs and 17 runs in 13 interleague games.

Losers of four straight on the road by a 37-9 margin, the Tigers (38-32) will turn to Armando Galarraga (2-1, 3.32), who takes the mound looking for his first win since coming within one out of a perfect game against Cleveland on June 2. The right-hander hasn't received a decision in three starts since, posting a 4.24 ERA while each game has resulted in a win for Detroit.

He didn't fare well Friday, surrendering four runs and seven hits in 4 1/3 innings against Arizona, though Detroit eventually won 7-5.

"He wasn't quite aggressive enough for me," manager Jim Leyland told the Tigers' official website. "He didn't really let it get out of his hand. I just didn't think he was aggressive enough."

Galarraga, who will face the Mets for the first time, is 0-2 with a 12.15 ERA in two road interleague starts.

Banned

Re: spook's mlb gow!! 6-24-10

Jun 24 MLB [915] STL -143 [Action] 1000.00 / 699.30 262175 10 units!!!

Adam Wainwright is among the best pitchers in baseball, but he'd like to show some consistency on the road. His first game against the punchless Toronto Blue Jays might be a good place to start.

Wainwright looks to lead the NL Central-leading St. Louis Cardinals to a three-game sweep of the Blue Jays on Thursday night at Rogers Centre.

Wainwright (10-4, 2.23 ERA), St. Louis' leader in wins and ERA, has been dominant at home, winning all seven starts with a 1.67 ERA. The right-hander hasn't been able to translate that success onto the road, where he's 3-4 with a 2.78 ERA in eight outings.

"I should start something on the road, then, shouldn't I?" Wainwright told the team's official website. "Home and road would be pretty good to do."

Wainwright was superb in St. Louis (40-31) again Saturday, yielding one unearned run and five hits in eight innings of a 4-3 win over Oakland. After winning 19 games and finishing third in the NL Cy Young voting in 2009, Wainwright is almost making success look routine.

"I will never say routine because it is such a hard job," manager Tony La Russa told the team's official website. "I will never take it for granted, but he has just got a lot of weapons, and his concentration is terrific. I mean, from the first to the last pitch he makes, he is really grinding out there, you know? He makes a bad pitch, and he is smart enough now to make an adjustment."

Another strong performance from Wainwright could give the Cardinals their first sweep of the Blue Jays (38-34) since taking three home games June 3-5, 2003. It could also help them increase their one-game Central lead over Cincinnati.

Wainwright will face a Toronto team that is hitting .219 during a 7-12 stretch.

Matt Holliday put St. Louis in position to sweep the Blue Jays, connecting for an RBI single in the ninth Wednesday to clinch a 1-0 win. The left fielder has been on a tear, going 13 for 22 with five homers, 11 RBIs and six runs in his last four games.

The Blue Jays will give the ball to Brandon Morrow (4-5, 4.97), who has been victimized by the club's offensive shortcomings.

The right-hander has a 1.89 ERA over his last three outings, but has no wins and one loss to show for it after receiving four total runs of support in that span. Those problems persisted Friday, as Morrow yielded two runs in six innings but didn't get a decision in a 3-2 win over San Francisco.

Morrow, who has never faced the Cardinals, is 0-2 with a 4.82 ERA in six career starts versus NL opponents.

Vernon Wells has been one of the few offensive bright spots for Toronto in this series, collecting four hits to match his total from the previous 12 games. Despite that, the center fielder is hitting .205 with one homer and two RBIs in 13 interleague contests.

Banned

make sure you check out the service play's!!

here is the link!...viewforum.php?f=36

Banned

good luck everybody!!

please take the time and sign-up!!

youre post will be appreciated!!!

Banned

added play!!!

Jun 24 MLB [924] LAA -147 [Action] 2000.00 / 1360.54 262439

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    added play!!!

Jun 24 MLB [924] LAA -147 [Action] 2000.00 / 1360.54 262439
    write-up!
    Los Angeles Dodgers at Los Angeles Angels (-150, 9.5)

The Freeway Series has been more like a one-way street lately, with the Halos holding a four-game winning streak over the Dodgers dating back to last season.

Look for more of the same tonight as the Dodgers are forced to go with knuckleballer Charlie Haeger as their emergency starter.

Haeger, who was called up from the minors where he was rehabbing a sprained big toe and bruised ego, is 0-4 with an 8.53 ERA in the bigs this season.

"You need another start and I think a knuckleballer is a little different than other people," Dodgers manager Joe Torre said. "You don’t have to worry about arm strength so we’ll see. We’re hopeful he can go out there and get us deep in the game."

Something tells us the Angels will be the ones going deep with Haeger serving up knucklers for supper.

Pick: LA Angels

Banned

WTF!! happing to my baseball, cards no points!!!

Banned

i dont know guys seems like i can't bye a ****** game right now!!
    let's go la call it chasing or whatever i doubled up on LAA!!! before the fist
    pitch!!

We will get it back today man. Your too good not too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Banned

i hope so man i have took a beaten!!

still up though!!

the winning starts tonoght!!!!