Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: spook's play's 6-26-10

Banned

spook's play's 6-26-10

looking at a couple games that i love today!!
    just capping to make sure it's a winner!!!
    good luck!!

Banned

Re: spook's play's 6-26-10

i look for a big comeback today by tampa!!
    good luck as always!!

Jun 26 MLB [912] TAM -1½+110 [I KENNEDY -R/D PRICE -L] 2000.00 / 2200.00 gow 50 units!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    i look for a big comeback today by tampa!!
    good luck as always!!

Jun 26 MLB [912] TAM -1½+110 [I KENNEDY -R/D PRICE -L] 2000.00 / 2200.00 gow 50 units!!!

The Tampa Bay Rays have a potent lineup, but it can go severely cold at times.

For the third time in less than a year, the Rays look to bounce back from being no-hit as they continue a home set with the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday.

Arizona's Edwin Jackson held Tampa Bay (43-30) without a hit despite walking eight and throwing an astounding 149 pitches in a 1-0 win Friday. Jackson pitched for the Rays from 2006-08 and was a vital part of their run to the World Series two years ago.

"Whether it was in no-hit fashion, it was big for us to get a win," said Jackson, who joined Randy Johnson as the only Diamondbacks to throw a no-hitter. "It just so happened it was against a team that I played for."

The victory was the third in 10 games for the Diamondbacks (29-45).

Jackson is the fourth pitcher to throw a no-hitter this season, joining Colorado's Ubaldo Jimenez, Oakland's Dallas Braden and Philadelphia's Roy Halladay. Braden and Halladay threw perfect games.

Braden's came against Tampa Bay on May 9, making the Rays the first team since San Diego in 2001 to be no-hit twice in the same season. Tampa Bay was also held to one hit against Boston on May 25.

"I'm looking for research to find out when was the last team to win a World Series after being no-hit twice in a season," Rays manager Joe Madden said.

The last team to accomplish that feat was the 1917 Chicago White Sox.

Add Mark Buehrle's perfect game against the Rays in Chicago on July 23, and Tampa Bay is the first team in major league history to be no-hit three times in less than a year.

Though they are among the major league leaders in runs (370) and on-base percentage (.336), the Rays have recorded 11 runs and 29 hits while losing four of five.

Tampa Bay hopes facing Arizona's scheduled starter Ian Kennedy (3-5, 3.60 ERA) will help turn things around Saturday.

Not only does the right-hander and former New York Yankee have the challenge of following up Jackson's effort, but he's also 1-2 with a 6.64 ERA in four starts versus Tampa Bay.

Kennedy allowed three runs -- on two homers -- in 6 2/3 innings of a 3-1 loss at Detroit on Sunday.

"This was very, very, very frustrating," said Kennedy, 0-3 with a 4.17 ERA in six starts since beating San Francisco on May 19.

The Rays have to like their chances of getting back on track with David Price (10-3, 2.45) taking the mound in hopes of becoming the AL's first 11-game winner.

Price allowed four runs and struck out nine in six innings of a 4-1 loss at Florida on Sunday that snapped his personal three-start winning streak.

"We're human. That happens," Price told the Rays' official website.

Making his first appearance against Arizona, the left-hander is 2-1 with a 5.63 ERA against NL opponents this season.

Adam LaRoche's second-inning homer Friday was his second in four games. The Diamondbacks first baseman has driven in nine runs during that span, and he's 7 for 18 in six games against the Rays.

GL on the big play today my man!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Banned

good luck guys!! viewers please take the time sign-up and post it will be appreciated!!

here is the link to the service plays!!!

viewforum.php?f=36

good luck on the play today...GO TAMPA!!!!

Banned

thank you!!

really appreciate the post doeman!!!

Hey there, your advertising on sbr spb post proved useful :P i readt about ur capping talents & will b following ur performance which i hop zgonna breal< all recordz Also kudos for the work on the service play sectrion _ noticed u began givin som results aswell & it's gonna b useful 2 check who is doing good & such... maybe in the future we can keep an even more precise tracking &/or use a spb-like ratio system to sort out big fav to put the money on ^^ if so i'm dispo 2 help with the datas compiling ... as everyday is like 5/6 pages we could divivde the work like 1 page / user then sort it all out in a special post or new section... this could prove v interesting & bring even more people as u seem friendly concerned about making this forum a bigger community.
    Anw best of luck for ur selections !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by H.E.man
    Hey there, your advertising on sbr spb post proved useful :P i readt about ur capping talents & will b following ur performance which i hop zgonna breal< all recordz Also kudos for the work on the service play sectrion _ noticed u began givin som results aswell & it's gonna b useful 2 check who is doing good & such... maybe in the future we can keep an even more precise tracking &/or use a spb-like ratio system to sort out big fav to put the money on ^^ if so i'm dispo 2 help with the datas compiling ... as everyday is like 5/6 pages we could divivde the work like 1 page / user then sort it all out in a special post or new section... this could prove v interesting & bring even more people as u seem friendly concerned about making this forum a bigger community.
    Anw best of luck for ur selections !
    i would love that so awesome!!
    thank's

Banned

glad i stayed away from the met's today!!!

Banned

Jun 26 MLB [910] TEX -1½-150 [J BANKS -R/C WILSON -L] 2000.00 1333.33 20 units!!!
    look for a big bounce back today!!!

Banned

wow nice to know me and baseball prophet on the same side
    add another 20 units!!good luck!!!

Banned

alright guys!!

i will keep you updated through out the day!!!
    good luck!!! lets make some money!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    Jun 26 MLB [910] TEX -1½-150 [J BANKS -R/C WILSON -L] 2000.00 1333.33 20 units!!!
    look for a big bounce back today!!!
    The Texas Rangers' longest winning streak in 19 years is history. Now they can focus on avoiding their first series loss to the Houston Astros in exactly two years.

The AL West-leading Rangers look to even the series Saturday afternoon when the teams resume their three-game set in Arlington.

Texas (44-29) had its 11-game winning streak snapped Friday, losing 7-4 to Houston. It ended the longest winning streak in the majors this season and the longest for the Rangers since a franchise-record 14-game run in May 1991.

"They beat us," said manager Ron Washington, whose team has won 14 of 16. "We move on."

Despite the loss, Rangers left fielder Josh Hamilton continued his torrid pace at the plate with three more hits. The two-time All-Star is batting .506 (39 for 77) with eight home runs and 25 RBIs during a career-best 19-game hitting streak.

Hamilton and the Rangers, who are looking to avoid their first series loss to Houston since June 24-26, 2008, will look to make Josh Banks' season debut a short one Saturday. Signed to a minor league deal in the offseason after spending the last two seasons with San Diego, Banks gets the start for Houston after Felipe Paulino was placed on the disabled list Thursday with right shoulder tendinitis.

Banks, who went 8-5 with a 2.97 ERA in 15 starts at Triple-A Round Rock, makes his first start against Texas. His last victory was June 30 versus Houston.

Banks will try to help the Astros (29-45) match a season-high four-game winning streak. A victory would also give Houston its first series win in Arlington since taking two of three from June 30-July 2, 2006.

The Astros, who need one victory in the next two games for their first series win in an AL ballpark since June 19-21, 2009, against Minnesota, could benefit from more solid hitting from Chris Johnson. The rookie third baseman had career highs with four hits and three RBIs on Friday, and he's batting .538 in three games since being called up from Round Rock on Tuesday.

"We've been playing well, so it was a big win for us," Johnson said after the Astros improved to 3-10 in interleague play Friday.

Astros right fielder Hunter Pence had an RBI double Friday and is batting .330 (29 for 88) in 22 career games against Texas. The Arlington native is 4 for 8 lifetime versus Saturday's scheduled starter C.J. Wilson (5-3, 3.41).

Making his first career start versus Houston following 10 relief appearances, Wilson did not get a decision in Sunday's 5-4, 10-inning win at Minute Maid Park, giving up four runs and six hits over seven innings. The left-hander did not allow a run in his final five frames.

"C.J. hung in there and the bullpen did a great job again," Washington told the Rangers' official website.

Texas has won Wilson's last four starts and eight of 10 games overall versus the Astros.

Banned

i got this at another site and i agree 100 percent!!!

MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

The Money Management strategy I use is very simple,
    very easy to follow...I was taught this by Matt "Lillefty" Dennehy

1. Take your bankroll and divide it by 100.
    what you get will be your basic base bet which is 1% of your bankroll

Bankroll Base Bet (1%)
    $1,000 $10 Bet
    $5,000 $50 Bet
    $7,500 $75 Bet
    $20,000 $200 Bet

2. Make each bet 1-5% of your bankroll with 4-5% being reserved for you best bets

3. When your bankroll reaches a new plateau up your bet to keep your bets at 1%
    Example
    If you Start out with a $1000.00 Bankroll and move up to $1100.00 then your 1% bet goes to 11.00 from 10.00 each %
    Your plateau can be each new week like me or $100.00/$500.00/$1,000.00 dollar increments
    Remember it is the same for when you go on a losing streak and Bankroll goes the other way....

* When you cash out remember to keep your bets at 1% of bankroll*
    if you have a $7500 bankroll and cash out $2500,
    then scale down your bets to $50 once again

Banned

small play on the brewers!!!
    Jun 26 MLB [916] MIL -155 [Action] 310.00 / 200.00 264999 2 units!!

Banned

here we go guys good luck!!!

Jun 26 MLB [902] TOTAL u7-125 (SDG vrs FLA) [J GARLAND -R/J JOHNSON -R] 2000.00 / 1600.00 265107 10 units!!....under is the play!!

Padres-Marlins UNDER

What can you say about Florida ace Josh Johnson? He’s been as impressive as any pitcher in baseball this season. He’s 8-2 with a 1.80 ERA on the season, including 5-1 with a ridiculous 0.79 ERA in his last eight trips to the bump. How good has Johnson been the last six weeks? He’s given up a total of four earned runs, 38 hits and 10 walks in 57 innings while notching 51 strikeoats. The final scores of his last five games: 1-0, 3-2, 2-0, 3-2 and 4-1.

Not included in Johnson’s recent eight-start tear was his only complete game of the season. That came back on April 26 at home against these Padres, who mustered just one run and three hits while whiffeing nine times against Johnson in a 10-1 loss. The next night, San Diego got revenge with Jon Garland on the mound, rolling to a 4-1 victory with Garland giving up just the one run on three hits and three walks in six innings with 10 strikeouts.

Garland has faced Florida five times in his career, going 3-1 with a 2.14 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 33 2/3 innings. All five have been quality starts, and Garland has held the Fish to a .218 batting average. Although Garland has slipped a bit in June, he’s still 7-5 with a 3.26 ERA on the season. And even though he doesn’t figure to go as long as Johnson tonight, that’s perfectly fine because the Padres have the best bullpen in all of baseball (2.63 ERA).

Finally, after last night’s 3-0 win over the Marlins, San Diego enters this one on “under” streaks of 22-8-3 in road games, 5-0 against N.L. East opponoents, 10-2 on Saturday, 14-6-3 on the road against right-handed starters, 5-1 when Garland starts on the road and 4-0 when Garland faced the N.L. East. And as noted above, runs have been hard to come by lately for either team with Johnson starting, as the under has cashed in each of his last five starts.

Bottom line: If the Marlins and Padres could only muster three runs in Friday’s matchup when the starters were Chris Volstad and Clayton Richard, how do they do better than that in a Garland vs. Johnson showdown?

Easy money on the UNDER here!

Banned

Jun 26 MLB [920] CIN -146 [Action] 2000.00 / 1369.86 265110 10 units!!

good luck!!

The Cincinnati Reds haven't had a problem scoring runs against the Cleveland Indians this season. Rookie starter Sam LeCure could use that kind of run support.

The NL Central-leading Reds try for their fifth straight win Saturday night when they continue their intrastate series with the visiting Indians.

After averaging hitting six homers while taking two of three in Cleveland from May 21-23, Cincinnati (41-33) tagged Indians pitching for 12 hits in Friday's 10-3 series-opening victory. Drew Stubbs homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs and Scott Rolen hit his third home run in his last two games against the Indians.

"The offense came through big-time," said manager Dusty Baker, whose club will try for its first five-game winning streak since May 8-12. "It feels good to get a lot of hits."

The Reds, one-half game ahead of St. Louis for the division lead, are batting an NL-best .275 and averaging 4.9 runs.

LeCure (1-4, 4.50 ERA) has not benefited from that type of support. Since winning his major league debut May 28 against Houston, the right-hander has pitched opposite St. Louis' Chris Carpenter, San Francisco right-hander Matt Cain, reigning AL Cy Young winner Zack Greinke and Seattle's Felix Hernandez, losing each time as the Reds have totaled five runs in those games.

"Sometimes you have to play David to Goliath," LeCure told the Reds' official website after giving up season highs of five runs and eight hits in Saturday's 5-1 loss at Seattle. "I'm right there. I know I can hang with these guys."

LeCure will try to help the Reds clinch their seventh consecutive series win against Cleveland (26-46), which dropped a season-worst 20 games below .500 with Friday's loss. The Indians are 1-10 since a four-game winning streak, have dropped six straight on their current road trip, and have lost 22 of their last 28 games in NL parks.

They'll try to bounce back Saturday with Justin Masterson (2-6, 4.87) on the mound.

The right-hander committed a throwing error and surrendered two first-inning runs in his last start, but the right-hander gave up just two singles and no runs over the next five innings. He wound up without a decision in Sunday's 5-3 loss at Pittsburgh.

Masterson has committed four errors this season, one in each of his last two starts.

"Justin needs some work, obviously, on defense on the mound," manager Manny Acta told the Indians' official website.

Masterson lost his only previous start against Cincinnati, allowing three runs over 6 2/3 innings for Boston on June 13, 2008.

Reds right fielder Jay Bruce, who is 1 for 3 with a homer lifetime against Masterson, is 8 for 10 over his last three games including a 2-for-2 effort Friday night. He's 7 for 14 versus the Indians this season.

Brandon Phillips went 2 for 5 out of the Reds leadoff spot Friday, keeping his average at .400 during the team's four-game winning streak. Phillips, who played for Cleveland from 2002-05, is batting .349 in 27 games against his former team.

Banned

alright guys texas is a winner!!
    and tampa bay is winning 5-2 in 8th inning!!!

Banned

small play
    Jun 26 MLB [926] CWS -136 [Action] 1000.00 / 735.29 265150 5 units!!!