Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: spook's mlb play's 6-27-10

Banned

Re: spook's mlb play's 6-27-10

Jun 27 MLB [962] BAL -116 [Action] 2000.00 / 1724.14 266254 20 units!!

Consecutive comeback victories have the Baltimore Orioles on the verge of their longest winning streak of the season.

The Orioles try for a season-high fourth consecutive win and sweep of their home series with the struggling Washington Nationals on Sunday.

After overcoming a six-run deficit to win 7-6 on Friday, Baltimore (22-52) rallied from five down to beat Washington 6-5 on Saturday. The Orioles, 3-2 against their interleague rivals this year, secured their first winning series since taking two of three from Seattle May 11-13.

"We're definitely going to enjoy this," interim manager Juan Samuel said. "That's a good sign for me. The players are not quitting."

The Orioles have a chance to record their second sweep after winning all three with Boston at home April 30-May 2. The Orioles have never swept the Nationals since the franchise moved to Washington in 2005.

"I think we can even play better baseball," said Adam Jones, who homered Saturday. "We will take it right now, (but) we've got to continue to improve as a team."

Miguel Tejada and Matt Wieters each had three hits as the Orioles scored six runs in the final five innings Saturday and improved to 6-11 in interleague play.

"No matter what we get down by, we're going to be able to swing and get our way back into it," said Wieters, 7 for 16 with eight RBIs in his last five contests.

Hitting .330 in June, Tejada has six RBIs in his past three games.

While Baltimore looks to continue its winning ways, Jeremy Guthrie (3-9, 4.28 ERA) hopes to snap his five-game losing streak as he takes the ball in the finale.

Trying for his first win since beating Oakland on May 25, Guthrie has a 5.57 ERA while losing his last five starts. He allowed six runs in six innings of a 10-4 loss to Florida on Tuesday.

The right-hander has fared well against the Nationals, going 1-1 with a 1.91 ERA in five starts.

Guthrie will try to contain Washington's Adam Dunn, who's driven in six runs in the series and has 26 RBIs in his past 29 games.

The Nationals (33-42), however, have dropped three in a row and 11 of 14. Washington, 5-12 during interleague play, looks to avoid a sixth straight road loss.

"I'm agonizing over it. I know the players are," Nationals manager Jim Riggleman said. "It tests your character. We're losing way more than our share and we've got to get out of this as soon as possible."

Rookie Luis Atilano (6-4, 4.52) gets the start for the Nationals.

The right-hander snapped a personal three-game skid after giving up a run in 5 1/3 innings of a 4-3 win over Kansas City on Tuesday.

"Finally the work we've been putting in reflected in the game," said Atilano, who allowed 11 runs in his previous two starts.

Atilano, 1-2 with a 5.52 ERA against the AL this season, is making his first start versus Baltimore.

Thanks BOL

this might help i got this from another site and this how we should bet!!!
    I come from this other site, I know you from there!

Banned

alright cool welcome to investwithsports!!

the 50 units bet 10% of youre bank roll!!
    i will do some changing on this to make it better to understand!!
    everybody plaese post how we should do it!!

Banned

Jun 27 MLB [974] OAK -1½-120 [R OHLENDOR -R/G GONZALEZ -L] 2000.00 / 1666.67 20 units!!!

The Oakland Athletics couldn't get much offense going in their last series. A matchup with the lowly Pittsburgh Pirates has helped change that.

The A's go for the three-game sweep Sunday afternoon when the Pirates try to snap a 16-game road losing streak.

After scoring six total runs and getting swept by Cincinnati to open its six-game homestand, Oakland (36-40) has found its hitting stroke in two games against the Pirates, totaling 19 runs and 25 hits. The A's won 5-0 on Saturday to improve to 23-1 this season when they score at least that many runs.

Coco Crisp has been a sparkplug at the top of the lineup in this series. After coming a homer shy of the cycle in Friday's 14-4 win, Crisp scored three runs for the second straight game Saturday and went 2 for 3 with a walk. He has at least one hit in each of his four games since coming off the disabled list.

With Crisp getting on base directly in front of him in the order, A's first baseman Daric Barton is enjoying his best series of the season. He drove in two runs Friday, then matched a career high with four RBIs on Saturday when he tied a franchise record with three doubles.

"Coco has been getting on base a lot and it's helpful to me," said Barton, who had two RBIs in the 21 games before the Pirates arrived. "I get a lot of pitches to hit and I'm slowing everything down."

While the A's are seeking their first three-game winning streak since a four-game run May 26-29, Pittsburgh (25-49) has not won a road game since May 25. The 16-game skid is the club's longest on the road since dropping 19 straight July 23-Aug. 30, 1985.

"We've been hitting pretty good overall but we haven't been able to outscore the other team," first baseman Garrett Jones said Saturday after the Pirates mustered two hits while losing for the 17th time in 19 games overall.

Having Ross Ohlendorf (0-6, 5.43 ERA) on the mound may not be the answer the road-weary Pirates are seeking. The right-hander has lost three straight starts, and hasn't won since Aug. 18.

Ohlendorf needed just 36 pitches to retire the first 10 batters Tuesday in Texas, but was out of the game after 4 2/3 innings, giving up four runs and five hits in Pittsburgh's 6-3 defeat.

"It's been frustrating because I need to pitch better than I have been," Ohlendorf told the Pirates' official website. "I do think I'll turn it around."

This will be the first start against the Athletics for Ohlendorf, who pitched 1 1/3 innings of relief at Oakland while with the New York Yankees in 2008.

Oakland counters with Gio Gonzalez (6-5, 3.89), who is 3-0 with a 1.55 ERA in his last four home starts

He struck out a season-high nine and allowed one run in seven innings of Monday's 5-4, 10-inning home loss to Cincinnati, retiring 16 of the final 18 batters he faced.

"For me, it's a plus, it's a positive," he told the A's official website. "It's a step toward the right direction, and the team showed life."

This will be Gonzalez's first appearance versus Pittsburgh.

The A's are seeking to improve to 9-0 all-time against the Pirates in interleague play.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FredMadison
    Thanks VERY MUCH Spook for this work
    I am really sorry to ask such a dumb question but I am kind new and I just want to double check:

" Jun 27 MLB [966] CWS -150 [Action] 3000.00 / 2000.00 265908 50 units!!! "

That means Play Chicago White Socks at -150 (I have just found it at -140 at bet365)
    but after that I don't quite understand:
    "action" ?
    265908 ?
    50 units ? what is your scale for the units?

THX

yes cws is the play!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMadison
    Thanks VERY MUCH Spook for this work
    I am really sorry to ask such a dumb question but I am kind new and I just want to double check:

" Jun 27 MLB [966] CWS -150 [Action] 3000.00 / 2000.00 265908 50 units!!! "

That means Play Chicago White Socks at -150 (I have just found it at -140 at bet365)
    but after that I don't quite understand:
    "action" ?
    265908 ?
    50 units ? what is your scale for the units?

THX

yes cws is the play!!!
    action is saying it's a live bet
    265908 is the ticket number!!!

Baltimore already a winner!`
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Baltimore already a winner!`
    thank's for the update!!

cws is killing me!!!!

Banned

brewers is a winner!!!

Banned

Jun 27 MLB [978] TEX -175 [Action] 3000.00 / 1714.29 266602 50 units!!!

While the Texas Rangers are one of baseball's hottest teams largely thanks to their powerful lineup, some might not be convinced they have the pitching staff to hold up in the postseason.

Adding Roy Oswalt could certainly change that.

The Rangers have publicly acknowledged their interest in acquiring the Houston Astros' long-time ace, and Texas will get a first-hand look at the three-time All-Star in Sunday night's series finale as it seeks a fourth straight series win over its intrastate rivals.

Rangers president Nolan Ryan used the terms "phenomenal" and "special" while referring to Oswalt before Texas (45-29) played last weekend in Houston, and though no significant discussions between the teams have taken place, Oswalt said a potential in-state deal would be fine by him.

"If it works for the organization and works for me," Oswalt said Friday. "They have a real good team here. They're leading the division and you've got guys like Nolan, the head of the organization here, who's going to put a good baseball team on the field."

The Astros (29-46) have certainly seen what slugger Josh Hamilton and Texas are capable of. Hamilton singled in Saturday's 7-2 win over Houston to extend his hitting streak to 20, tied with Kansas City's Jose Guillen for the majors' longest this season.

He's hitting .494 with 25 RBIs during his streak, and is batting .486 during a personal eight-game run against the Astros.

Saturday, though, Ian Kinsler did the bulk of the damage. Kinsler's three-run shot in the fourth inning was his first homer in 33 games.

"Honestly, I'm not too worried about hitting home runs, just because of the guys I have hitting behind me," Kinsler said of Hamilton, Vladimir Guerrero and Nelson Cruz. "You've got basically the best sluggers in the game right now."

While Oswalt (5-9, 3.08 ERA) could wind up pitching for the Rangers later this summer, he won't be too thrilled about facing them. Oswalt is 0-4 with a 4.81 ERA in five outings in the series since his last victory, June 24, 2005.

Texas is hitting .331 against Oswalt in that stretch, and no player has done more damage than Kinsler. The second baseman is 6 for 13 with a homer, triple and double off Oswalt.

Hamilton, meanwhile, is just 2 for 9 against the three-time All-Star.

Oswalt has been very consistent lately, allowing two runs over seven innings in each of his last three starts. But while those numbers were good enough to win at Colorado and Kansas City, he was outdueled by Tim Lincecum in a 3-1 loss Tuesday at San Francisco.

Tommy Hunter (3-0, 2.31) made his season debut in the Rangers' rotation on June 5, and he's had nothing but success thus far. Hunter left his June 16 start at Florida early with an injury, but has won his other three outings after holding Pittsburgh to three runs over six innings Tuesday in a 6-3 victory.

Hunter has never faced Houston, but he seems to earn a little run support from Hamilton just by stepping on the mound. Hamilton has homered in all four of Hunter's starts.

"I'd like to start a few more times to let him hit," Hunter told the Rangers' official website. "It's just one of those things we can joke about. ... I said, 'Why don't you start hitting two home runs instead of one every time I throw?'"

Banned

sorry about the CWS and red's!!
    remember to always bet with youre head and not over it!!
    good luck!!
    spook!!

Good stuff, what time is your first pick tomorrow?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow
    Good stuff, what time is your first pick tomorrow?
    i been studying the late game's i can't bring myself to bet the yankees
    or the dodger's i wont to bet it because it's on espn but i wont bet game
    just because i won't to watch it!!

i normally have my play's up 1 hour before game time!!
    but sometime's i make a late play 5 minutes before the first pitch!!
    i like to get all the info i can before making a bet!!
    i hope you guy's understand!!

Banned

we really need the a's to pull this out to be ahead for today!!

Wish I would have followed the O's play but did not feel good about them sweeping.

The A's let the lead get away and would not be surprized if they do not cover but, believe it or not, they are 16-7 when they win at home on the run line.

Banned

thank's for the info!! look's like they will get beat now!!
    they were up 2-0 took a shower and it's tied up!!wow!!

Banned

MLB [978] TOTAL u9-120 (HOU vrs TEX) [R OSWALT -R/T HUNTER -R] 2000.00 / 1666.67 266836 20 units!!

Banned

pitcher's for the astros suck ball's!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    Jun 27 MLB [978] TEX -175 [Action] 3000.00 / 1714.29 266602 50 units!!!

While the Texas Rangers are one of baseball's hottest teams largely thanks to their powerful lineup, some might not be convinced they have the pitching staff to hold up in the postseason.

Adding Roy Oswalt could certainly change that.

The Rangers have publicly acknowledged their interest in acquiring the Houston Astros' long-time ace, and Texas will get a first-hand look at the three-time All-Star in Sunday night's series finale as it seeks a fourth straight series win over its intrastate rivals.

Rangers president Nolan Ryan used the terms "phenomenal" and "special" while referring to Oswalt before Texas (45-29) played last weekend in Houston, and though no significant discussions between the teams have taken place, Oswalt said a potential in-state deal would be fine by him.

"If it works for the organization and works for me," Oswalt said Friday. "They have a real good team here. They're leading the division and you've got guys like Nolan, the head of the organization here, who's going to put a good baseball team on the field."

The Astros (29-46) have certainly seen what slugger Josh Hamilton and Texas are capable of. Hamilton singled in Saturday's 7-2 win over Houston to extend his hitting streak to 20, tied with Kansas City's Jose Guillen for the majors' longest this season.

He's hitting .494 with 25 RBIs during his streak, and is batting .486 during a personal eight-game run against the Astros.

Saturday, though, Ian Kinsler did the bulk of the damage. Kinsler's three-run shot in the fourth inning was his first homer in 33 games.

"Honestly, I'm not too worried about hitting home runs, just because of the guys I have hitting behind me," Kinsler said of Hamilton, Vladimir Guerrero and Nelson Cruz. "You've got basically the best sluggers in the game right now."

While Oswalt (5-9, 3.08 ERA) could wind up pitching for the Rangers later this summer, he won't be too thrilled about facing them. Oswalt is 0-4 with a 4.81 ERA in five outings in the series since his last victory, June 24, 2005.

Texas is hitting .331 against Oswalt in that stretch, and no player has done more damage than Kinsler. The second baseman is 6 for 13 with a homer, triple and double off Oswalt.

Hamilton, meanwhile, is just 2 for 9 against the three-time All-Star.

Oswalt has been very consistent lately, allowing two runs over seven innings in each of his last three starts. But while those numbers were good enough to win at Colorado and Kansas City, he was outdueled by Tim Lincecum in a 3-1 loss Tuesday at San Francisco.

Tommy Hunter (3-0, 2.31) made his season debut in the Rangers' rotation on June 5, and he's had nothing but success thus far. Hunter left his June 16 start at Florida early with an injury, but has won his other three outings after holding Pittsburgh to three runs over six innings Tuesday in a 6-3 victory.

Hunter has never faced Houston, but he seems to earn a little run support from Hamilton just by stepping on the mound. Hamilton has homered in all four of Hunter's starts.

"I'd like to start a few more times to let him hit," Hunter told the Rangers' official website. "It's just one of those things we can joke about. ... I said, 'Why don't you start hitting two home runs instead of one every time I throw?'"
    texas looking good!!
    i posted the under late because i didn't wont people following my play's
    bet it!! i have my reason's!!

i will prove to you over a time we will win money!!
    just use good money mang,
    my goal is to show a profit every month even if it's very little or alot!!!
    and when football roll's around which is close we will kill it!!
    bol spook!!

Banned

if texas hold's on which i think they will leading 10-1 i will still be up 20 units
    today counting the lose on the under 9 in the texas game which i didn't post until after the first pitch because i didn't won't the people following me bet it! i hope all the people following me goes by the unit system i posted, i will take 3-3 record anyday when we profit in units!!
    i won't to make all of you money i have been gambling for 2 decades now!!
    stay with me you will see, any question please don't be afraid to ask!!!
    let's make some money!!