Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Shields released by Strikeforce

Re: Shields released by Strikeforce

Henderson has always been very small at 205, hell when he fought Vitor he weighed in at 196lbs! His natural weight is in the 180's somewhere, he is alot like BJ Penn when he moved to Welterweight except Henderson had a bit more and prolonged success. He made up for his lack of natural size mostly with his skillset. His right hand is like a skud missile with a brick on the end of it coupled with his high level Greco Roman Wrestling afforded him alot of leeway in a time when few had an answer for elite level greco. Hell few have an answer for it even now, even Randy Couture at 47 years old is still winning with it.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    And how does he beat Vitor and Marquardt exactly? Having some of the most piss poor striking I've ever seen isn't going to do him any favors against two guys who are much bigger than he is, one of which has some of the fastest hands in the sport while the other has crushing strikes and both have a better than average sprawl.

I agree with Ludo .I cant see Shields beating guys that are bigger than him and have beating striking
    Aw come on, bigger than him and better at striking? That's basically every fighter in the world at MW.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    Aw come on, bigger than him and better at striking? That's basically every fighter in the world at MW.

Ok let me add in top 5
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP