Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 119 Sept 25th

Re: UFC 119 Sept 25th

I know. Me too.

Me = / badass. I am actually not going very well lately. But I feel like I got my mojo back now... I am only betting up to -250 now and a lot of underdogs, but still applying my criteria to the fights. And I have been winning again.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Mir still has value at -270.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Personally I like Lensar's attitude . Theres nothing wrong with being confident if you can back it up and so far he has.

Now if your like Rampage who talks shit for months how he's going to desttoy Evans and then hits the octagon and does nothing then I consider that a douchebag

I don't mid confidence or even cockiness... Its all the fake WWE crap he does. Real fighters don't do that crap. A real crazy person like Mike Tyson, just walks off. All teh slobbering and WWE mouthing just annoys me, plus all his other annoying traits

Roid rage / fake animal act? check.
    Gloating over Herring after a decision? check.
    getting a title shot for beating Herring? check.
    Talking shit to Mir after fight? check.
    Telling crowd he is going to hump his wife/ladyboy? check.
    80's bully haircut? check.
    getting arrested in Louisville for steroids, but then it turns out to just be HGH? check.
    Denies ever using steroids? lmao.

yep. he is a douche.

Not quite in my top five douchbags... I actually rooted for him to beat Mir. But still, not someone I would want to hang out with.

I think Brock would be cool to hang out with. I think all the stuff he does is an act from his WWE days .LikeI said I dont mind guys talking shit ,its the ones the talk shit and that dont back it up or the ones I dont like
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

1.7u to win 1u on Mir
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I don't mid confidence or even cockiness... Its all the fake WWE crap he does. Real fighters don't do that crap.
    So he's not a "real fighter" because he does shit you don't like?
    I heart cock

Nothing Brock has done to date is worse than anything Nick Diaz by himself, Anderson Silva, or the guys involved in the brawl at the end of Strikeforce a few months ago. If Brock had never been a WWE star nobody would be holding it against him so badly. Nick Diaz has flipped off the crowd at LEAST two seperate times that I know of. Anderson Silva just got done dancing in the middle of the octagon and running away from Demian Maia for two rounds. Five or six guys jumped Jason Miller when he never touched anybody. Yet somehow Brock isn't a "real" fighter because he talked shit to an opponent who he shares a hating relationship with, laughed at an opponent who put up no kind of fight for fifteen minutes, and flipped the crowd off when they boo'd him?
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    . . .laughed at an opponent who put up no kind of fight for fifteen minutes. . .
    Herring also insulted Brock before the fight, basically saying that Brock wasn't worthy of fighting him.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    Nothing Brock has done to date is worse than anything Nick Diaz by himself, Anderson Silva, or the guys involved in the brawl at the end of Strikeforce a few months ago. If Brock had never been a WWE star nobody would be holding it against him so badly. Nick Diaz has flipped off the crowd at LEAST two seperate times that I know of. Anderson Silva just got done dancing in the middle of the octagon and running away from Demian Maia for two rounds. Five or six guys jumped Jason Miller when he never touched anybody. Yet somehow Brock isn't a "real" fighter because he talked shit to an opponent who he shares a hating relationship with, laughed at an opponent who put up no kind of fight for fifteen minutes, and flipped the crowd off when they boo'd him?

MMAscientist is probably mad at Lesnar for leaving the WWE . It probably broke his heart thats why he still holds a grudge.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

odds coming out everywhere today
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Wow

Nog's worth a bet at +190, I'd think. I'll also take Stephens as an underdog.

Interesting to see that Sherk is a) scheduled to fight again, and b) the underdog.

The Nog/Bader line is also interestingly close.

And Serra an underdog to Lytle? Former WW champ who beat Lytle (if only arguably) in their first matchup is the dog?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Wow

Nog's worth a bet at +190, I'd think. I'll also take Stephens as an underdog.

Interesting to see that Sherk is a) scheduled to fight again, and b) the underdog.

The Nog/Bader line is also interestingly close.

And Serra an underdog to Lytle? For mer WW champ who beat Lytle (if only arguably) in their first matchup is the dog?
    I'd put Serra/Lytle at even.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Im all in on Beltran

COME AT ME BRO!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I think Nog will win but I think the line will move to make Bader a bigger favorite.

Why is Serra the dog? He should be favored IMO and I think he will win.

I am going to this live, so I am trying to refrain from betting too much.

But Doerkson is worth a bet IMO. CB is not that good, and Doerkson has shown some really solid grappling for years now. He is hot and cold, but he could totally submit CB or outstrike him.

I honestly think every dog is live.

Pulled the trigger
    1u on lil Nog EV

.5u on Doerkson @ +195

My first reaction was that Bader would win, but I forgot that Bader loses steam after the first round in his fights. I think Lil Nog @+ odds is a gift from the Jason Brilz fight.

Any thoughts on Dunham/Sherk? I was hoping to get Dunham @+ odds, but that's not the case. Sherk might have value now though, but he is always injured, hasn't fought since UFC 98, is getting old, and probably just needs a paycheck right now.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Any thoughts on Dunham/Sherk? I was hoping to get Dunham @+ odds, but that's not the case. Sherk might have value now though, but he is always injured, hasn't fought since UFC 98, is getting old, and probably just needs a paycheck right now.
    I like Sherk, but I think he loses this one. He's going to have problems with Dunham's length/size and I'm also losing faith in his wrestling. So if he can't outstrike Dunham . . . and he can't outwrestle him . . . what happens?

Let's see where the line goes. I think it's possible we'll be able to get Dunham at + odds, but the line could possibly go the other way as well.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    My first reaction was that Bader would win, but I forgot that Bader loses steam after the first round in his fights. I think Lil Nog @+ odds is a gift from the Jason Brilz fight.

Sherk has been out too long and keeps getting reinjured. Sherk can probably put him on his back and avoid his submissions. I like the matchup for Sherk, and I think a healthy Sherk would win a top control special... but it will be 18 months between fights for him.

As for Nog, I don't think Bader brings anything that Brilz didn't bring except more power in his hands. Nog has more time to prepare this time too... Brilz came in on short notice... but his gameplan is always the same (get on top). I don't recall who Nog was supposed to fight, but I don't think it was a wrestler. I think it hurt Nog more than Brilz.

I don't recall who Nog was supposed to fight, but I don't think it was a wrestler.
    Forrest
    I heart cock