Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 119 Sept 25th

Re: UFC 119 Sept 25th

When was the last time Mirko actually looked good and wrecked someone good on the feet? Barnett back in 2006?

Barry - Getting lit the fuck up until Barry fell apart
    Peroush - Nigga please
    JDS - He hung in there, ill give him that.
    Al-Turk - Nigga please
    Hong man - LOLSRSLY
    Ubereem - who can blame him
    Mizuno - what?
    Kongo - he got beat down
    Gonzaga - nuff said
    Sanchez - nigga please
    Barnett - He fuckin wrecked Barnett

I know im the resident Mir nuthugger, and Im probably not gonna bet the fight anyway, but I dont see Cro Cop having the chops to KO anyone above can status anymore. He hasnt proved that he can do it in over 4 years.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Cro cop didnt look bad against JDS,in fact he fought the best fight against him so far of anyone in the UFC. JDS would wreck Mir in under a round imo

I know he didnt beat him
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Cro cop didnt look bad against JDS,in fact he fought the best fight against him so far of anyone in the UFC. JDS would wreck Mir in under a round imo

I know he didnt beat him
    I feel you on that. Im just saying, it seems like everyone, not just at IWS, seem to think Cro Cop, and automatically assume he will LHK Mir's wig off. He hasnt done that shit in years. I mean, the best he looked the last couple years, was getting the shit beat out of him by JDS, but hanging in there. To me, thats not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak

I know he didnt beat him
    I feel you on that. Im just saying, it seems like everyone, not just at IWS, seem to think Cro Cop, and automatically assume he will LHK Mir's wig off. He hasnt done that shit in years. I mean, the best he looked the last couple years, was getting the shit beat out of him by JDS, but hanging in there. To me, thats not saying much.

I don't think he will LHK Mir's wig off. I just think he will win the striking and be able to avoid getting put on his back and held there.

I think this is one of those fights where, after Mir wins, it will be like; "Cro Cop is an old man, best days are long behind him, he is washed up." Kind of like Mir/Nog 1

Nog can cry all he wants about staff. He looked like shit against Herring and Sylvia, got exterminated by Mir, and continued to look like shit after.

I am baffled as to why everyone thinks CC is just going to kick Mirs ass. Maybe you all see something I do not.

BTW, CC is already talking about how he will not be 100% for this fight, usually not a good sign when one fighter starts with the excuses before the fight happens.

Because it just seems like a style thing.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I think this is one of those fights where, after Mir wins, it will be like; "Cro Cop is an old man, best days are long behind him, he is washed up." Kind of like Mir/Nog 1

Nog can cry all he wants about staff. He looked like shit against Herring and Sylvia, got exterminated by Mir, and continued to look like shit after.
    But Nog beat Randy right after.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

sbjj, I am not saying CC will kill Mir. I am saying it is stylistically favorable to CC. He should be able to force a striking match with Mir, who has never shown great takedown skills. Maybe Mir beats him standing though.

I just think CC can keep it upright unless he gets dropped with strikes.

[quote=MMA_scientist]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IWS Zak":3oymww7t

But Nog beat Randy right after.[/quote:3oymww7t]

I was gonna put that in there, but beating a 46 year old glorified 205er doesnt score many points for him IMO.

I was gonna put that in there, but beating a 46 year old glorified 205er doesnt score many points for him IMO.
    But Randy beat GG, Timmeh, and got a gift win against Vera.

So I am guessing you are on Toney?

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist

So I am guessing you are on Toney?
    Yup, I got 20 units on him.

[quote=MMA_scientist]
    Quote Originally Posted by "IWS Zak":yisnwgap
    But Randy beat GG, Timmeh, and got a gift win against Vera.

So I am guessing you are on Toney?[/quote:yisnwgap]

Toney +600 100 units
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I know he didnt beat him

I'm only going to be on CC if the line is close to the NOG line(+280). If its a really low line I might bet Mir
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I guess I'm a fence sitter for now, but I'm leaning more toward Zak's side. Cro Cop hasn't beat anyone of Mir's caliber in a long time. I don't think that Mir is at the very top of the HW ladder, but he's not more than a step below, either.
    I heart cock

I know he didnt beat him

I'm only going to be on CC if the line is close to the NOG line(+280). If its a really low line I might bet Mir
    Nog was like +190.

I am guessing the line will be similar though. Mir -260/ Cro Cop +200

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I guess I'm a fence sitter for now, but I'm leaning more toward Zak's side. Cro Cop hasn't beat anyone of Mir's caliber in a long time. I don't think that Mir is at the very top of the HW ladder, but he's not more than a step below, either.
    Agreed, but the thought of him outstriking Cro Cop just seems comical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    As did the thought of GG outstriking him before they fought. i just do not think CC has the goods anymore. he has a hard time pulling the trigger, and the snap is all but gone on his punches. He is pretty much an old worn out fighter IMO. CC was supposed to run right through both GG and Kongo, both of whom are probably a step below Mir.

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj
    As did the thought of GG outstriking him before they fought. i just do not think CC has the goods anymore. he has a hard time pulling the trigger, and the snap is all but gone on his punches. He is pretty much an old worn out fighter IMO. CC was supposed to run right through both GG and Kongo, both of whom are probably a step below Mir.
    I'd put GG basically on par with Mir. I see your point though.

I'd put GG basically on par with Mir. I see your point though.
    Gonzaga never beats anyone good. Look at his record. Since the Mirko win,

he's beat: Justin McCully, Josh Hendrix, Chris Tuchsherer
    he's lost to: Couture, Werdum, Carwin, JDS

The motherfucker is straight up one of the most overrated fighters ever.

Mir's last three wins are Kongo, Nog, and Lesnar.
    I heart cock