I would feel very good putting 4U on Cain I think this is were Brock falls

Re: Lesnar vs Velasquez

well linesmakers are smarter than i thought
    1 unit = 300 $

Wow
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Excuse me while I go load my guns because I'm firing another bullet on this one
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

ha yes. How high will Cain go? +105 now. The Brock nuthugger army will mobilize.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555
    ha yes. How high will Cain go? +105 now. The Brock nuthugger army will mobilize.
    LOL ok
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Has there ever been a title fight where two fighters have had a combined less than 14 fights like in this one?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Has there ever been a title fight where two fighters have had a combined less than 14 fights like in this one?
    I think this would be a record in the UFC, since they started belts. Though Randy Couture and Maurice Smith had only a total of 8 wins combined when they fought (and 15 fights).

Cain's up to +105 on Bodog. Gonna wait for the line to move. Question is: will it ever move enough that I could get Lesnar now and arb later....
    [edit: oops, I see someone else posted that]

Gilbert Melendez vs Olaf Alfonso for the WEC Lightweight title.
    Gabe Ruediger vs Olaf Alfonso for the WEC Lightweight title.
    James Irvin vs Jody Poff for the WEC Heavyweight title.

I'm sure theres a couple more in the world of MMA but I'm not going to hunt through shit to find them.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    Gilbert Melendez vs Olaf Alfonso for the WEC Lightweight title.
    Gabe Ruediger vs Olaf Alfonso for the WEC Lightweight title.
    James Irvin vs Jody Poff for the WEC Heavyweight title.

I'm sure theres a couple more in the world of MMA but I'm not going to hunt through shit to find them.

good finds Ludo
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    Cain's up to +105 on Bodog. Gonna wait for the line to move. Question is: will it ever move enough that I could get Lesnar now and arb later....

I dont know if it'll move that much,maybe 30 cents .

Most of what I've read is after the Carwin hypetrain derailed all the passengers jumped onto the Cain hypetrain so that should keep it low enough
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by Svino

I dont know if it'll move that much,maybe 30 cents .

Most of what I've read is after the Carwin hypetrain derailed all the passengers jumped onto the Cain hypetrain so that should keep it low enough

This will continue to happen fight after fight as long as Lesnar keeps winning, and probably even if he loses. For some reason he garners a LOT of hate, so much hate it blinds people to his abilities and the progression he's making in the sport it seems.

^^^^Why do people hate Lesnar? Is it from his WWE days?Because I've never watched WWE
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

It's a mixture of the fact that he was a Pro Wrestler and that is somehow a slight against the sport that he thought he could cross over. Plus he's always been a bit of an ego-maniac and a douchebag which I'm sure never helped things. I don't much care for him when he gets into Brock Lesnar the character(spitting and shit, getting in Mir's face after he mauled it, flipping off the crowd, insulting sponsors, etc etc etc). But as a fighter in the sport I am fairly impressed with the success he's had considering how late in life he took it up.

His size and athleticism and the way they go hand in hand they way they do for him is intriguing to say the least. He doesn't ACTUALLY move like a welterweight or whatever the fuck Rogan said but for a guy who used to cut to make 265 he was very light on his feet and agile. Given enough time to develop a decent striking game he could become a much bigger problem for anyone he's fighting. As it is his size, wrestling, and now his submissions from top control are things to worry about.

I guess I'm impressed by the fact that this guy just up and walked away from the WWE where he was making millions a year because he yearned for actual competition. As I said I don't like Brock Lesnar the character, the heel. I do however like a person with a drive that doesn't begin or end with dollar signs. Not that he's taking a huge paycut to fight in the UFC but the fact that he wanted to actually compete more than he wanted to make guaranteed money.

I'm taking Cain in this fight. Not because I'm a Brock hater I bet on him in his last fight and won. Brock has beaten all his opponents with his two greatest strengths, cardio and his top control wrestling. All the guys he beat these were their problem areas. The worst guy at heavyweight signed with the ufc could of of beat Carwin in that second round. It was like he was on a date rape pill, Brock did whatever he wanted to him. The fights with Harring, Kim, and Frank none of those guys had the ability to stay away from being under Brock. Randy was actually a bad match up for Brock except Randy's below average speed let him down big time in the stand exchanges. Imagine Cain a slightly larger, and much faster version of Randy with even more ability in the stand up game. I know Brock is improving in every fight, its clear to everyone, however has he improved enough to beat an opponent with something other then his two greatest strengths? Cain can lose, but I actually think he's a tougher match up for Brock's skill set then say Werdum, Fedor, Overeem or Dos Santos. A Smaller wrestler with great cardio is harder to beat for a power wrestler then a poweful striker(Overeem,Dos Santos, Fedor) or Bjj wizard(Werdum).

I think this is going to be the toughest matchup Brock will have between Cain/Carwin/JDS. Cain is a fuckin Terminator.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I'm going to be on Cain pretty big if the line stays, or continues to move this direction. As sideloaded pointed out, I believe Cain is the WORST possible matchup for Brock. His speed will be the key here.

How do you guys see the fight going?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I think this is going to be the toughest matchup Brock will have between Cain/Carwin/JDS. Cain is a fuckin Terminator.

if you asked me 3 months ago before I started reserching the Carwin-Lesnar fight I would have said Carwin would be his toughest match up
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP