Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061
Results 1,201 to 1,204 of 1204

Thread: UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez

Re: UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Well I think Nog-Mir II needs to happen.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is that nigga? Is Nog ever gonna fight again?

Why does Nog-Mir II have to happen? Because the first fight was so close?

Why we are on dumb matchups lets just have a Cain-Nog II or a

Cain- Kongo II

Rematches are suppose to have because the fight fight was razor close(Penn-Edgar) or one guy got screwed on the decision(Rua-Machida) not just because

NOG had surgery and is out till March 2011
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I guess I'm just not convinced that Mir will beat Nog again. Maybe he will. But there are questions. Nog was the favorite. He also had a great showing against Couture in his next fight. So I think he deserves a rematch.

Besides, rematches aren't always for razor close fights. Was Serra/GSP I razor close? No, it was a first-round TKO. But everyone knew that GSP would win that fight the vast majority of the time.

I grant that Nog looked like shit against Mir. But Mir's no world-beater. He's a very good fighter who's not great and never will be. So I think Nog deserves a chance to redeem himself.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I guess I'm just not convinced that Mir will beat Nog again. Maybe he will. But there are questions. Nog was the favorite. He also had a great showing against Couture in his next fight. So I think he deserves a rematch.

Besides, rematches aren't always for razor close fights. Was Serra/GSP I razor close? No, it was a first-round TKO. But everyone knew that GSP would win that fight the vast majority of the time.

I grant that Nog looked like shit against Mir. But Mir's no world-beater. He's a very good fighter who's not great and never will be. So I think Nog deserves a chance to redeem himself.

Serra-GSP II happened because GSP was the champ, champs usually get a chance to reclaim their title.

I just dont see the point of the Mir -Nog rematch but thats just me
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Mir would beat Nog up again. And GSP got a rematch because he dominated Josh Koscheck AND Matt Hughes and Serra was still the champ.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit