Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez

Re: Lesnar vs Velasquez

So the fact Cain "He seems to fight hard pretty long in all his fights." means he can go 5 rounds with an 280 pound division 1 wrestling champ ?

sure ok
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Cain will be giving up 40 pounds, 3-4 inches in height and 4 inches in reach in this fight.

Cain couldnt hold Rothwell down at all how the heck is he going to hold Lesnar down whos bigger,stronger and a way better wrestler than Rothwell?

Cain was tired at the end of the 3rd round against Kongo trying to hold Kongo down who has zero ground game and is way smaller and weaker than Lesnar.If he's tired holding Kongo down who has no clue what to do on the ground how will he not gas out with Lesnar?

Kongo was able to take Cain down twice in there fight so you think Lesnar is going to have problems? I dont

Kongo was able to put the double underhooks on Cain and move him around just fine until he was taken down. Lesnar should have no problem doing the same until he can secure a takedown

Being technically better counts for alot more when two guys are the same size which in this case they are not. The size difference in this fight will be like putting BJ Penn against Machida again
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Brock was 265 for his last fight. He was cutting from 280 because he was carrying fat on him. Cain is 245. That is a 20 pound difference.
    1 unit = 300 $

I'm going with Cain having good cardio. Going at a solid pace for three rounds is enough evidence in and of itself for "good cardio." That doesn't mean he will beat Brock, but I do think it means he'll at least match Brock in the cardio department.
    I heart cock

Maybe I nees to watch the Kongo fight again. because I remember being impressed at the fact that Cain looked like he could go another 3 or 4 rounds at the end.

As for having trouble holding Ben down...well, you can say that Brock had trouble holding Randy down, and a walking zombie in Big Nog was able to hold Randy down and control him. Also, has ANYONE ever held down Ben for extended periods? I seem to recall that being the worst ass kicking that Ben has ever recieved, but then again, Cain seems to put on alot of those worst ass kickings. He has beat Kongo, Ben, and Nog like no one ever has.

BTW, why is cain all of a sudden going to have huge problems with this big wrestler in MMA, when he had little problems with these huge wrestlers in college?

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555
    Brock was 265 for his last fight. He was cutting from 280 because he was carrying fat on him. Cain is 245. That is a 20 pound difference.

Cain was 242 and 238 in his last two fights

Brock cuts to 265 for weigh ins and then hydrates up to 280 for fight night.

280 -240 is 40 pounds

And Brock wasnt carrying fat .I saw a workout video from 3 weeks before the fight and Lesnar was ripped then.

Where do you get your info at?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj
    Maybe I nees to watch the Kongo fight again. because I remember being impressed at the fact that Cain looked like he could go another 3 or 4 rounds at the end.

As for having trouble holding Ben down...well, you can say that Brock had trouble holding Randy down, and a walking zombie in Big Nog was able to hold Randy down and control him. Also, has ANYONE ever held down Ben for extended periods? I seem to recall that being the worst ass kicking that Ben has ever recieved, but then again, Cain seems to put on alot of those worst ass kickings. He has beat Kongo, Ben, and Nog like no one ever has.

BTW, why is cain all of a sudden going to have huge problems with this big wrestler in MMA, when he had little problems with these huge wrestlers in college?

Never said he would have huge problems with the wrestling .I think hes going to have huge problems with the size difference
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Brock claimed he did not have to cut at all for the fight against Carwin. He said due to diverticulosis he changed his diet and now he weighs 265. I get my info from Brock Lesnar.
    1 unit = 300 $

Brock claimed he did not have to cut at all for the fight against Carwin. .
    Brock was 265 for his last fight. He was cutting from 280 because he was carrying fat on him.

You just claimed he had to cut from 280 to lose fat ,now you're claiming he didnt cut at all .Which is it?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Both. He cut from 280 before he had diverticulosis. Diverticulosis is caused by a very bad diet. It was that diet that caused him to weigh 280 pounds as well.

Now he eats very differently, because he has no choice. He can literally die if he doesn't eat right. Because of that, he is carrying less fat. Now he weighs 265.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by sbjj

Never said he would have huge problems with the wrestling .I think hes going to have huge problems with the size difference

In what regard? Is Cain going to have problems with the size of Lesnars punches? Where will Lesnar size play out if not for the wrestling? Please do not say in his punching power. For all the hype, Lesnar has proved he could knock down Randy after a fairly even couple of rounds on the feet with him. I firmly believe Cain would knock Randy on his ass quicker than he knocked Big Nog on his ass.

just having a real problem seeing where this massive size advantage will play out.

Both. He cut from 280 before he had diverticulosis. Diverticulosis is caused by a very bad diet. It was that diet that caused him to weigh 280 pounds as well.

So you are telling me Brock weighed 265 for the weigh in and 265 for the fight?

My head hurts
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I's gives up .

This fight could be 6 months away ,I'll be back in 5 to discuss this more
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Now he eats very differently, because he has no choice. He can literally die if he doesn't eat right. Because of that, he is carrying less fat. Now he weighs 265.

Actually, this is pretty much exactly what Brock said. If true(Why would lesnar lie about this), I would say the size advantage(weight wise) would be around 25 lbs.

I'm pretty sure it's true that Brock said he did not cut for this fight and weighs a steady 265 today.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoobKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Well good. I don't want a consensus with my upset pick.
    Im with you definatly! I think Cain will beat Lesnar. The difference between Carwin and Cain is Cain has cardio for days, Better technical boxing, he is faster, and still has KO power. And I believe he is a better athlete. Cain via rd2 tko
    Again how do you know Cain has great cardio? I keep hearing this but I'm not getting any answers.

I heard a ton of people "say" Carwin had great cardio and the 5th round would be his best and we see how that went.

Cain was tired at the end of the Kongo fight and that was a 3 rounder
    Based on what every single person that has ever trained with Cain says about him having crazy cardio and in the Kongo fight he was on him the entire time. i dont think he was tired in that fight

If I remember correctly he was punching like crazy that whole fight. Punching like his name was Shane Carwin, just he didnt gas( and yes I know he doesn't hit as hard).
    1 unit = 300 $

This fight is confirmed for UFC 121 in Anaheim, October 23.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/07/09/b ... r-ufc-121/
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

OMFG OMFG OMFG that's like 15 minutes away from me. I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I read Rampage-Machida and Sam Stout -Paul Taylor were also on the UFC 121 card but I could be wrong
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP