Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez

Re: UFC 121 Lesnar vs Velasquez

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    I know.

Schaub said he wants to fight Mir at the post fight press conference.

Alot of fights to be made.

I dont think it matter who Lesnar fights.Outside or Cain ,Carwin or JDS he should win easily
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Dana said Lesnar verbally submitted in the fight
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I can breath now.

Points I take from tonight.

1. Gabe gozaga is done, and might get cut. He does not even look like a guy that wants to fight.

2. For Tito...see #1.

3. Diego and Thiago saved the event from an entertainment perspective. hell of a fight. I sorta dig both these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    That could be a good match.
    Just saw your bets on the 121 thread.

Very nice. Betting on wrestlers =
    Thanks, grats to you too. Yeah, "bet the wrestler" is pretty much my philosophy. My last really good night was UFC 117, which was also a string of wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj
    I can breath now.

1. Gabe gozaga is done, and might get cut. He does not even look like a guy that wants to fight.

2. For Tito...see #1.

3. Diego and Thiago saved the event from an entertainment perspective. hell of a fight. I sorta dig both these guys.

Anyone think Cote gets cut too?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yeah, "bet the wrestler" is pretty much my philosophy. My last really good night was UFC 117, which was also a string of wrestlers.
    Same here.

Well, that and the main event. Thiago is the kind of guy I hate to bet, but love to watch. Good submissions, good standing power - he makes for an active and exciting fight. And Diego always pushes a serious pace.

I can breath now.

2. For Tito...see #1.

agreed on all counts. Congrats on your big bet. I am kicking myself for not going bigger on Cain, I really felt he had the advantages ad could not see a clear out for Brock. But I just did't trust myself enough. Lesson learned.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

MMAscientisit ,poopoo ,SBJJ ,Svino

Great job tonight guys
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

That could be a good match.
    Just saw your bets on the 121 thread.

Very nice. Betting on wrestlers =
    Thanks, grats to you too. Yeah, "bet the wrestler" is pretty much my philosophy. My last really good night was UFC 117, which was also a string of wrestlers.
    Yeah that has kind of always been my philosophy too, but it is more, "bet the guy with the best ground edge and teh ability to take the fight there and keep it there." So I don't bet the wrestler against guys with better bottom games, and I don't bet the wrestler against guys with great TD defense. It is a formula that works. I just need to stick to it, which means no forcing bets on these euro cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Not yet. He's 0-3 but one of those losses was against AS (and was also due to an injury) and he looked pretty good in the Belcher fight before the end.

But it's sucks I bet him. And also sucks that my two of my bets went to SDs and I lost both of them.

Kampmann should've won.
    I heart cock

Well, that and the main event. Thiago is the kind of guy I hate to bet, but love to watch. Good submissions, good standing power - he makes for an active and exciting fight. And Diego always pushes a serious pace.
    Yeah that was a nearly impossible fight to cap. Even after round 1, I had no idea who would win. Thiago is slicker on the ground than I thought though.

I can breath now.

2. For Tito...see #1.

agreed on all counts. Congrats on your big bet. I am kicking myself for not going bigger on Cain, I really felt he had the advantages ad could not see a clear out for Brock. But I just did't trust myself enough. Lesson learned.
    Yea, i could tell that in your mind you had the fight pegged 100%. I really was VERY confident in the outcome of the fight. Line considered, i felt like it was the best bet I have seen in a long time. All that said, i still let the weigh ins get me a bit nervous.

I think something that is becoming very apparent is that if you do not have great cardio, you pretty much should not be a pro fighter. I think Thiagos downfall was his cardio...he looked super tired in the 3rd round...And gonzaga, Good God. Did he even train?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I can breath now.

2. For Tito...see #1.

Dude, what happened to this guy. Has he always been this slow and plodding. his punches were so slow and telegraphed.

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Not yet. He's 0-3 but one of those losses was against AS (and was also due to an injury) and he looked pretty good in the Belcher fight before the end.

But it's sucks I bet him. And also sucks that my two of my bets went to SDs and I lost both of them.

Kampmann should've won.
    Gonzaga needs to go. I still don't believe in Schaub, I just think GG is done. The SD losses always hurt, sorry... but you still came out ahead didn't you?
    I never thought Cote was very good, but he usually brings it. If he gets cut, he will be back as soon as they go to Canada again.

I thought Shields clearly won though 29-28. I gave Rd 3 to Kampmann.

Gonzaga needs to go. I still don't believe in Schaub, I just think GG is done. The SD losses always hurt, sorry... but you still came out ahead didn't you?
    I never thought Cote was very good, but he usually brings it. If he gets cut, he will be back as soon as they go to Canada again.

I thought Shields clearly won though 29-28. I gave Rd 3 to Kampmann.
    No, I lost half a unit or so, and it would've been worse if I had not made a last minute bet on Cain.

I guess I feel like giving Shield's the win goes back to your vertical position theory. I mean, what damage did Shields do? The stand up after the first round was all Kampmann and Kampmann also had all the sub attempts. He also had that knee that put Shields down.
    I heart cock

SPX, was the other bet Taylor? Was that a bad decision?

Yea, i could tell that in your mind you had the fight pegged 100%. I really was VERY confident in the outcome of the fight. Line considered, i felt like it was the best bet I have seen in a long time. All that said, i still let the weigh ins get me a bit nervous.

I think something that is becoming very apparent is that if you do not have great cardio, you pretty much should not be a pro fighter. I think Thiagos downfall was his cardio...he looked super tired in the 3rd round...And gonzaga, Good God. Did he even train?
    I let Brock's size rattle me too... but as soon as Cain got up from that first takedown, I knew he had the fight.

Gonzaga has always had shit cardio. Thiago's cardio is usually ok, I just think Diego's pace was too much for him... that tomoe nage sweep was brilliant though.

SPX, was the other bet Taylor? Was that a bad decision?
    Yeah, that was the other one. But I haven't seen that fight yet.
    I heart cock

I let Brock's size rattle me too... but as soon as Cain got up from that first takedown, I knew he had the fight.

Gonzaga has always had shit cardio. Thiago's cardio is usually ok, I just think Diego's pace was too much for him... that tomoe nage sweep was brilliant though.
    True, at that moment, i knew the fight was Cains.