Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: spook the book mlb 7-15-10

Re: spook the book mlb 7-15-10

[quote="IceTime09"][quote="spook"]nice avatar!!

quote]

IceTime09 - Nice to see some hockey love in the avatars. The Windsor Spitfires correct? Make it to JAson'smuch? Did you ever catch any Kitchner Ranger games? I have a few good friends that played for them back in the day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jets2010
    i looked at cbssportsline the pitching stats, it said carpenter was 5-0 vs dodgers. you said he was 0-2 in his last 2 outings vs them......i wonder if cbs was wrong???
    makes no sense man, i got my stat from marc larance the playbook!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTime09
    Quote Originally Posted by spook
    nice avatar!!

quote]

IceTime09 - Nice to see some hockey love in the avatars. The Windsor Spitfires correct? Make it to JAson'smuch? Did you ever catch any Kitchner Ranger games? I have a few good friends that played for them back in the day.
    Yes it is indeed a Windsor logo, I've seen kitchner play here and the there a few times in the past couple of years, I saw them play in Barrie. I have to admit that I have been to Jason's a time or two, right across the street from Million Dollar Saloon lol

Quote Originally Posted by spook
    Quote Originally Posted by jets2010
    i looked at cbssportsline the pitching stats, it said carpenter was 5-0 vs dodgers. you said he was 0-2 in his last 2 outings vs them......i wonder if cbs was wrong???
    makes no sense man, i got my stat from marc larance the playbook!!
    just letting you know what cbssports had. if you go to cbs..mlb scoreboard b4 the games start pick pitching stats..it gives you there career stats vs the opposing team and this years stats if they pitched against them