Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: spook the book mlb 7-16-10

Banned

spook the book mlb 7-16-10

money management is more important than anything!!
    soi have been doing changes here and there...it is long season here are the new changes...it is really important to follow this new scale..good luck!!

8 units 8%
    7 units 7%
    6 units 6%
    5 units 5%
    4 units 4%
    3 units 3%
    2 units 2%
    1 units 1%
    if any question please don't be afraid to post anyway to make this better is appreciated..i was thinking we should never bet 10% of our bankroll..8% we will probably never bet that much but the 8% is the highest bet now!!..gl!!

i will post my plays right in this section..in the mean time you can check out
    the awesome service play forum here is the link just click on this!

Banned

Re: spook the book mlb 7-16-10

alright guys!!

things changed again i will be around most of the day!!..nice looking card today more to chose from!!

Carpenter notches 10th win of year: Cardinals SP Chris Carpenter (10-3) pitched eight innings on Thursday against the Dodgers and allowed one earned run on four hits. The Cardinals won the game, 7-1, behind Carpenter's performance. The lone hit was a home run by Andre Ethier in the fourth inning. He struck out six and didn't walk anyone. His season ERA is now 3.16. Carpenter improved to 6-0 against the Dodgers for his career. Carpenter has allowed 15 homers, 11 of them with the bases empty, after surrendering seven all last season.
    (Updated 07/15/2010).

His season ERA is now 3.16. Carpenter improved to 6-0 against the Dodgers for his career. Carpenter has allowed 15 homers, 11 of them with the bases empty, after surrendering seven all last season.
    (Updated 07/15/2010).

Banned

thanks for the info.. i will check it out..you would think the playbook by marc larance would be accrute..i will start comparing the 2 and see what happens!

Banned

we got a nice card today anybody like anything today!!

Banned

Trend Sheet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:20 PM
    PHILADELPHIA vs. CHI CUBS
    Philadelphia is 8-3 SU in their last 11 games when playing Chi Cubs
    Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
    Chi Cubs are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
    Chi Cubs are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games when playing Philadelphia

7:05 PM
    TORONTO vs. BALTIMORE
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
    Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
    Baltimore is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
    Baltimore is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto

TAMPA BAY vs. NY YANKEES
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of Tampa Bay's last 13 games
    Tampa Bay is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
    NY Yankees are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
    The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 11 games at home

HOUSTON vs. PITTSBURGH
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games on the road
    Houston is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games on the road
    The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Pittsburgh's last 22 games when playing at home against Houston
    Pittsburgh is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

DETROIT vs. CLEVELAND
    Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
    The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
    Cleveland is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
    Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit

7:10 PM
    COLORADO vs. CINCINNATI
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Colorado's last 8 games when playing Cincinnati
    Colorado is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
    Cincinnati is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Colorado
    The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cincinnati's last 8 games when playing Colorado

WASHINGTON vs. FLORIDA
    Washington is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Florida
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing on the road against Florida
    Florida is 13-3 SU in its last 16 games when playing at home against Washington
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida's last 5 games

TEXAS vs. BOSTON
    Texas is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games on the road
    Texas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    Boston is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games at home
    Boston is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing at home against Texas

7:35 PM
    MILWAUKEE vs. ATLANTA
    Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
    Milwaukee is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
    Atlanta is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
    Atlanta is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Milwaukee

8:10 PM
    CHI WHITE SOX vs. MINNESOTA
    Chi White Sox are 5-17 SU in their last 22 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
    Chi White Sox are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games on the road
    Minnesota is 17-5 SU in their last 22 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
    Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

8:10 PM
    OAKLAND vs. KANSAS CITY
    Oakland is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
    Oakland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
    Kansas City is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Oakland
    The total has gone OVER in 9 of Kansas City's last 10 games when playing Oakland

8:15 PM
    LA DODGERS vs. ST. LOUIS
    LA Dodgers are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games on the road
    LA Dodgers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing St. Louis
    St. Louis is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games at home
    St. Louis is 20-5 SU in their last 25 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers

10:05 PM
    ARIZONA vs. SAN DIEGO
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games on the road
    Arizona is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games on the road
    San Diego is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
    San Diego is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

10:05 PM
    SEATTLE vs. LA ANGELS
    Seattle is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
    Seattle is 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
    LA Angels are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games
    LA Angels are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing Seattle

10:15 PM
    NY METS vs. SAN FRANCISCO
    NY Mets are 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
    NY Mets are 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
    San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
    San Francisco is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against NY Mets

Banned

MLB RoundUp For 7/16
    By Dan Bebe

National League

Phillies @ Cubs (-140) with a total of N/A
    Shane Victorino is 4-for-12 off Lilly;
    Jayson Werth is 3-for-9 with a HR and 3 RBI off Lilly;
    Alfonso Soriano is 5-for-14 with 2 RBI off Blanton since '05.
    This line doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Either Lilly is going to throw a no hitter, or this line is drastically overvaluing the Cubs veteran starter. The Phillies are a better team with a starter that is, in my estimation, only slightly the inferior. The Cubs have some significant bullpen issues, outside of maybe 2 arms, and the Cubs also have the problem that they're floundering and never look like they want to play. Blanton gave up 3 runs in 7 innings against Chicago earlier this year, and Lilly is 1-4 with a 6.43 lifetime ERA against Philadelphia. Leans: Phillies

Astros (-130) @ Pirates with a total of 8.5
    Lastings Milledge is 5-for-14 with 3 RBI off Myers.
    Interestingly, both pitchers in this one have solid numbers against the other club. Myers is 4-4 with a 2.68 ERA against the Pirates, and Duke, though he's coming off the DL and that makes this one a little scary, is 2-4 with a 3.25 ERA lifetime against the 'Stros. Myers pitched well against Pittsburgh back in April and helped get his club a win, and Duke hasn't pitched against the Astros this year. Not to mention, Duke hasn't pitched against anyone in a month. The rust factor is the only one I'm really looking at. Leans: Astros

Rockies @ Reds (-140) with a total of 9
    This should be a fun series to open the second half. The struggling-going-into-the-Break Reds, and the comeback kids (mostly at home) from Colorado. Jason Hammel and Bronson Arroyo have each been pitching pretty darn well, though Hammel has seemingly found a way to pitch at home almost every time out, it seems. Arroyo has been decent enough against the Rox in his career, and Hammel, in brief work, is 0-0 with a 2.45 ERA against the Rockies. I know both teams are known for their fireworks, but I wonder if we're not getting some value on the Under? Leans: Under

Nationals (-145) @ Marlins with a total of 7
    Christian Guzman was 3-for-10 off Nolasco coming into 2010.
    Ricky Nolasco has been a pretty hefty disappointment, this year. Yes, he's 9-6, but that 4.55 ERA is way too high for someone with stuff as good as Ricky's. He's 7-2 lifetime against the Nats, but took 1 of those 2 losses earlier this year, surrendering 5 runs in 4 innings of an ugly outing back in April. Strasburg is coming off an electric start against the Giants, but (and this is a big "but") the Nats can't win on the road. Period. Leans: Marlins

Brewers @ Braves (-185) with a total of 8.5
    Ryan Braun was 3-for-7 with 2 HR and 4 RBI off Hanson coming into 2010;
    Matt Diaz is 7-for-13 with 4 RBI off Wolf;
    Chipper Jones is 7-for-15 with a HR and 4 RBI off Wolf since '05;
    Brian McCann is 4-for-9 with a HR and 4 RBI off Wolf.
    Randy Wolf has been a complete disaster against the Braves in his career, 4-12 with a 5.31 ERA, one of his worst marks against any team he's faced enough to really make a statement. Hanson tossed 8 shutout innings against the Brewers earlier this year, and he's coming off a productive outing against the Mets. The Braves should wax Milwaukee in this one, but the price is too darn high. Leans: None

Dodgers @ Cardinals (-150) with a total of 7.5
    Matt Holliday is just 5-for-20 off Billingsley, but has 3 HR;
    Randy Winn is 11-for-25 with 5 RBI off Billingsley.
    This game feels like a pretty steep line for a good Dodgers team, but at the same time, the Dodgers usually have issues in St. Louis, and young Jaime Garcia has been a very reliable starter. Billingsley for the Dodgers is 1-2 with a 4.40 ERA against the Cards, so he hasn't necessarily been bad, and Pujols is just 2-for-12 off Chad, lifetime. The Dodgers haven't seen Garcia, and with Manny coming off the DL, you know he'd love to put one more notch on his belt. Probably won't be making a play on this game, but definitely take a look at how the teams play in the first game back before making a move on this one. Leans: Dodgers

D'backs @ Padres (-125) with a total of 6.5
    Stephen Drew was 3-for-6 off Garland before 2010;
    Nick Hundley was 8-for-18 off Haren before 2010.
    The player numbers aren't of great importance in this one, as both guys have started against the other team this year, already, and Garland has done so, twice. For Haren, he faced San Diego in his first start of the year, and outpitched Garland with 7 innings of 1-run ball. Garland has been marginal against the D'backs both times he faced them this year, though the Padres are 1-1 in his starts. The obvious concern, here, is that the San Diego pen is the best in the League, and D'backs is the worst, so they'll likely need a 2 run lead, at least, when the starters leave, to feel any kind of safe. Still, Haren is a definitely buy-low pitcher, even this late in the year. Leans: D'backs

Mets @ Giants (-135) with a total of 7.5
    David Wright is 4-for-11 off Zito with an RBI.
    This is another game where I feel the home line is a little inflated because of the timing. The first game out of the Break is always a screwy one, and even though Jone Niese has been outstanding, and Zito has been struggling, the Giants are getting the love because they're at home and people know the name Zito. I know San Francisco is a much better home team than road, and I know their offense seemed to perk up a little going into the Break, but I worry that Zito is running out of gas near the halfway point. I can't back the Giants, that's for darn sure. Leans: Mets

American League

Tigers (-140) @ Indians with a total of 9
    Carlos Guillen was batting .417 off Westbrook between '05 and '09;
    Brandon Inge was batting .348 off Westbrook with 2 HR and 6 RBI since '05;
    Magglio Ordonez was batting .364 off Westbrook with 2 HR and 6 RBI since '05;
    Ramon Santiago was 5-for-7 off Westbrook before 2010.
    Westbrook has faced the Tigers twice already this year, and amazingly, he's pitched relatively well against them both times. He's 5-8 and with a 5.69 ERA lifetime against Detroit, but that doesn't appear to be the case this year. We all know about the Tigers' road woes, too. Scherzer stunk against the Indians earlier this year, but that was before he went down to the Minors and got his game back. I'd like to try to back the Tigers in the pitching match-up, but not away from Comerica. Leans: Indians

Rays @ Yankees (-185) with a total of 9
    Sorry player numbers, you have no place in this one. This side is basically where it should be given that Shields hasn't been himself over the last month-plus, and is a lifetime 2-7, 5.54 hurler against the Yankees. Sabathia, meanwhile, is 8-3 with a 2.97 ERA against Tampa, and shut them down in a start against the Rays earlier this season. Tampa was starting to hit the ball a little better after a brief slump, so I wonder if that carries over. It's just not a place I'd think we want to roll the dice. Leans: None

Blue Jays (-165) @ Orioles with a total of 9
    I know the Orioles laid waste to the slumping Rangers going into the Break, but Ricky Romero tossed a complete game, 1-run gem against them earlier this year, and Bergesen seems to almost find a way to give up 3 or more runs in every start, even if it looks like he might get out of there only giving up 2. Seriously. The Orioles are going to be a live dog plenty of times the rest of the way, but I wouldn't go pouncing on them right out of the gate. Leans: None

Rangers (-135) @ Red Sox with a total of 9.5
    This is quite a price to be laying on the road in Fenway, isn't it? I can't help but think that this line is based far too much on the starting pitchers, and not nearly enough on the bullpens, the lineups, home field edge, etc. Colby Lewis continues to put up solid numbers, though he's not unhittable by any stretch, giving up 3 runs in 5 innings here at Fenway back in April. Felix Doubront would seemingly be vulnerable to a good lineup like Texas, but is he going to just implode? I doubt it. This is too high a price for the Rangers in Boston, even if the Red Sox are banged up. Leans: Red Sox

White Sox @ Twins (-130) with a total of 8
    Paul Konerko was 3-for-9 with 2 HR and 6 RBI off Liriano before 2010;
    Jason Kubel is 9-for-25 with 3 HR and 6 RBI off Floyd;
    Denard Span is 8-for-14 with 2 RBI off Floyd.
    Gavin Floyd has just been completely unhittable since early June, and no one is surprised. He stinks for 2 months, then cranks it up come summertime. Liriano, on the other hand, has been very inconsistent since a strong opening month. He's 0-3 with a 6.84 lifetime mark against the White Sox, and gave up 3 runs in 6 innings against them the only time he faced the Southsiders this year. Floyd is 4-4 with a 4.22 ERA against the Twinkies, and I'm not sure I'm willing to stop backing Floyd until he gives me a strong reason to reconsider. Leans: White Sox

Athletics @ Royals (-150) with a total of 7.5
    Daric Barton is 3-for-5 with a HR and 2 RBI off Greinke;
    Mark Ellis is 4-for-11 with 3 RBI off Greinke;
    Kurt Suzuki is 5-for-13 off Greinke;
    Yuny Betancourt is 4-for-9 with an RBI off Gonzalez.
    While the player numbers might seem to indicate an edge for Gonzalez, the pitcher numbers might say otherwise. Gio is 0-1 with a 7.71 ERA lifetime against the Royals, while Greinke is 4-0 with a 2.88 ERA against the A's. Kansas City has, rather quietly, played solid baseball the last 2 months under new manager Ned Yost, and I wonder if Greinke comes back renewed, after the Break. It seemed like he needed a mental rest, fighting those uphill battles every night with the bullpen behind him blowing lead after lead. Well, now the pen is solid, and Greinke can go back to dominating. This line is pretty accurate, in my opinion. Leans: Royals

Mariners @ Angels (-140) with a total of 6.5
    DOUBLE REMATCH ALERT! These two have faced off twice already this year, and the Angels have won both games. Weaver's certainly done his part, so I don't want to take any credit away from the Angels starter. Jered has gone 14.1 innings in his two starts against the Mariners, giving up just a single unearned run. Tough to do better than that. Felix was awful in one start, a game the M's lost 8-0, then was much better his second try against the Angels, but his pen surrendered a handful of runs in a game the Mariners lost 5-1. The Angels need this game more, no question, but King Felix has been, arguably, the best pitcher in the AL over the last month, throwing 4 complete games, going 8 innings 2 other times, and has lowered his season ERA to just 2.88. Wow. At this price, he deserves a look. Leans: Mariners

Congrats on the Angel hit last night to save the day, I had the run line at +135 so I was happy as well,

looking forward to betting today, super swamped at work so I'll post my plays before I leave but wont have much time to add to the discussion, im looking at Detroit, Toronto and Florida right now but not sure what Im gonna play

I'm going out on the boat all day tomorrow with the finace and friends so no betting tomorrow but somethimes ya gotta sacrifice, hoping to make up for it today!

Banned

yell the angles saved the day yesterday!!

looking forward to seeing youre play's!!

enjoy the boat my man...

Banned

looking at detroit but they are a different team on the road!!

Banned

Jul 16 MLB [976] KAN -149 3%

Banned

bol to all..

Banned

Jul 16 MLB [978] MIN -140 [Action] 4%

minn gets it done tonight!!

Banned

Jul 16 MLB [969] TOR -156 [Action] 2%

Banned

Jul 16 MLB [958] TOTAL u7-125 (WAS vrs FLA) 2%

Banned

spook the book under dog pod!!

Jul 16 MLB [965] NYM +114 5%

Banned

Jul 16 MLB [980] LAA -142 3%

Banned

know we have alot of games...if you match up the amount in each bet with the scale above everything should be fine bol tonight....spook!!

Quote Originally Posted by spook

know we have alot of games...if you match up the amount in each bet with the scale above everything should be fine bol tonight....spook!!

Is that the whole deal for today or are you playing more to come?

BOL