Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: spook the book mlb 7-18-10

Banned

Re: spook the book mlb 7-18-10

Quote Originally Posted by H0vval2d
    yea cin kinda killed all my parlays. was 5/6 with Phil left on one of them. coulda shoulda woulda done some damage.
    well i knew this was going to happen sometime but not today this really suck's bad..was looking at betting the phillies but dang man scared to now..afraid the loosing streak is here..been doing this for along time man just know that gambling comes in streaks...now i'am gun shy..what do you guys think about phillies???

lets hope its not a crash and burn with the NYM losing.

Banned

too bad they didn't follow min and bust a come back.
    didn't get to see no high light's or nothing just final scores what happend in the cws game??

Banned

lets hope its not a crash and burn with the NYM losing.
    that would hurt bad if we lose it to!

Banned

finalyy the met scored!!

the mets are making me awfully nervous

hey buddy just woke up long night last night had to work until 9am sorry about your day today and forget about golden greek, have to workswing tommorow will be following you on the cell tommorow let get another streak ty buddy

Banned

glad you didn't get in on this mess bill what a day bro now the mets looking like crap!

just get back to focus bro, i personally though all that drama early today mess with your mind lets spook these books bro, i was thinking philly but alot of chalk

Banned

Jul 18 MLB [965] PHI -182 5%

if i lose this and the mets probably take a break for a couple days..let this cold streak run it course...and i fell really bad for the new guys that jumped on bored today..unless he has been lurking fo a while.. i hope so...all i can say guys this stuff happens to everybody thats why we don't chase or bet our bank roll on one game..the winning will come back around..bol to all..spook..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bill2266
    just get back to focus bro, i personally though all that drama early today mess with your mind lets spook these books bro, i was thinking philly but alot of chalk
    yell man it makes me mad all this crap today gg probably seaten back and laughing about all the losers today....youre right man just going to keep reading and capping even more and just foreget about this crap..i know phillie is alot of chalk and don't like betting high chalk..but this looks like a pitchers mismatch..plus halladay has had extra rest!!

Banned

alright guys finally catch a break mets pulled it out..man i was sweating that game!!

not going to set here and make a bunch of excuess about losing today..not going to cry around about it going to say this and move on..i was also being rushed today by my wife on me about my son's birthday party, and this crap about g.g ...i made the selections and will take it like a man..i lost straight up..but i will be right back spooking the book's...let's get some winners!!

Banned

just watch the highlights on cws game unreal man..gave up 4 runs in 9th just unreal..

Sorry for your loss (and mine as I followed your picks except for...CWS; I was on MIN). I've been watching you in the last 3 days or so and liked what I saw. Today I lost big on HOU and depending on tonight's game I will be + or - (not too much though).
    Keep up the good work!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trix39
    Sorry for your loss (and mine as I followed your picks except for...CWS; I was on MIN). I've been watching you in the last 3 days or so and liked what I saw. Today I lost big on HOU and depending on tonight's game I will be + or - (not too much though).
    Keep up the good work!
    thanks man..really appreciate the words..this is the first loosing day in like 2 weeks..don't quote me on the exact time frame..I will keep working hard and share it all for free..thanks for signing up and tell youre friends about us...you guys might ask why i do this?? i will tell you..got burned about 5 times years ago i didn't know what i was doing chasing games betting my electiric bill money taking money away from my family..now that i know better by being burned so many times..just want to help people that did the same thing i did years ago..there is away to make money from gambling you got to treat it like the stock market.. investing..this is a long ride if youre not willing to do this you will lose..might not be today or next week it will catch up with ya..just follow the scale and don't chase it will come out ahead in the long run!! if someone wants to ask me something about investing in sports and don't want to post..pm me i will try my best to answer youre questions..bol...spook..

Blah my boy Roy just gave up a HR.

Banned

my goodness here we go again.. best pitcher in mlb!! unreal..when it rains it pours

Banned

Blah my boy Roy just gave up a HR.
    unreal bro..just not ment to be..

Banned

never thought about the wind blowing out..now gotta start capping the wind!

Banned

would never thought halladay would do this bad!!