Thread: Antonio McKee Speaks Out

Antonio McKee Speaks Out

Never heard the name Antonio McKee? Most casual fans of mixed martial arts haven't. The 40-year-old with a 24-3-2 record has never reached the highs or gotten the exposure he feels he deserves. Part of the problem may be that he is a takedown artist who hasn't lost since 2003. Without a loss for seven years, why hasn't he been signed by the UFC? Pointing to the popularity of ground and pound fighters like Matt Hughes, Georges St. Pierre and Sean Sherk, McKee says those guys have one thing going for them.

"I think a lot of it is racist. And I'm not saying racist against all black people necessarily, but racist towards me," said McKee. "You have these white guys who do the same exact thing, why doesn't anyone say this stuff about them?"

"Georges St. Pierre, he doesn't even get hit anymore. And afterwards, he says, 'I'm not a brawler; I'm a mixed martial artist.' And then you have people talking about how great he is. I do exactly what you saw him do, but better!"
    Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/07/28/a ... much-more/
    I heart cock

Re: Antonio McKee Speaks Out

Of course its because he's black,duh.

It cant be because he's 40 years old and fought for 11 years and has never defeated anyone that wasnt a can.

Its well known the UFC and Strikeforce dont like black fighters and dont want them taking over and becoming champs .Just ask Anderson Silva and King Mo
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Of course its because he's black,duh.

It cant be because he's 40 years old and fought for 11 years and has never defeated anyone that wasnt a can.

Its well known the UFC and Strikeforce dont like black fighters and dont want them taking over and becoming champs .Just ask Anderson Silva and King Mo
    That's right, it's official. The UFC is racist.

I wouldn't agree that he's only beaten cans, though. Marcus Aurelio and Toby Imada are both solid guys. The problem is that he's goddamned boring. And old.
    I heart cock

So that's why Jason High got cut after going 0-1 in the UFC. And that's why Kimbo got cut after going 1-1 in the UFC. It all makes sense now!

Thats probably why Daley got cut also
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I like this part:

"And I'm not saying racist against all black people necessarily, but racist towards me."

and also this one. . .

""Georges St. Pierre, he doesn't even get hit anymore. And afterwards, he says, 'I'm not a brawler; I'm a mixed martial artist.' And then you have people talking about how great he is. I do exactly what you saw him do, but better!"

Ya'll should read the entire interview. It's long, but actually pretty interesting.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Thats probably why Daley got cut also
    And Rampage, Rashad, and Rumble.

Oh wait. . .
    I heart cock

Here's another gem:

Now I'm bored. I've beaten all the guys who were supposed to beat me. I've never been dominated by anyone I train with. I've tossed around Tito [Ortiz] and "Rampage" [Jackson], Randy Couture, Mirko "Cro Cop" [Filipovic], Dan Henderson, and they'll all tell you that McKee's bad-ass. But that doesn't get me paid. Look at Dan Henderson. I knew him in college. He was a good-looking guy, star wrestler, got all the chicks, now he can barely talk. For what price? His jaw's been broke, his nose is all busted, he's slow as hell now. I'm sorry, I'm not in the sport for that.
    I heart cock

Mandingo is hilarious.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

All I see are the pathetic ramblings of a wet blanket.

I don't think McKee understand what racism means. Is trying to identify himself as his own race?
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u