Thread: New Progessive Bet System 8-3-10

New Progessive Bet System 8-3-10

Here are todays game, Some new series start today, a couple of game two's, the yankees are a game two but since they were over the -170 mark yesterday (which meant no play) so it's only a one unit on the game today.

BOL Everyone!!!

Yankees (Game 2 = 1 Unit)
    Cardinals (Game 2 = 2 Units)
    Rockies (Game 1 = 1 Unit)
    Dodgers (Game 2 = 2 Units)
    Marlins (Game 1 = 1 Unit)

Yesterday it went 2-2 on the Units 2 series won off the bat we will see what tonight has is store for it!

Re: New Progessive Bet System 8-3-10

hi IceTime

how r u ? could you please explain how this system work ? what situation consider A bet B bet or C bet ? thank you so much

ill be happy to give the full rundown, i have to step out for a bit but ill get it up tonight, there are a few kinks and things I haven't figured out yet but for the most part it is pretty simple.... stand by and Ill get it up in a bit

Banned

Ok... so, the system is pretty simple, at the start of a series you look at the home team, if the record is +500 and the line is lower than -170 the odds are fairly good (i apologize, my friend and I worked out actual numbers but they are in my desk at work) that they will win 1 of the first two games, So if they win game 1 that is a win and you move on, if they lose then you chase the next game, if that losses you stop the bleeding and move on. Some stipulations, if a home team that would fit the bill is over -170 and you don;t play it, if they lose game one and game 2 is under the -170 play it as a game 2 but with only one unit since there is no loss to chase. We found that with new series starting all the time, if you only chase one game your not going ass up game after game as in a morrison type system, loses wont break you is the idea. We had been talking about this for a while now and researching it when I saw someone post a similar system that has been making money for him so i figured what the hell, track it for the rest of the season and see how it does.... It's not perfected and any insight from you guys to tweak is well taken, i'll be the first to say it doesn't work so please, no bashing on it (i don't expect that from this forum anyway which is why i like it here) as I said this is a work in progress and mostly an experiment, I am only putting a VERY small portion of money on it until it proves it self.....

hope this helps explain it a bit

thanks for the interest guys and BOL to everyone on all your plays!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IceTime09
    Ok... so, the system is pretty simple, at the start of a series you look at the home team, if the record is +500 and the line is lower than -170 the odds are fairly good (i apologize, my friend and I worked out actual numbers but they are in my desk at work) that they will win 1 of the first two games, So if they win game 1 that is a win and you move on, if they lose then you chase the next game, if that losses you stop the bleeding and move on. Some stipulations, if a home team that would fit the bill is over -170 and you don;t play it, if they lose game one and game 2 is under the -170 play it as a game 2 but with only one unit since there is no loss to chase. We found that with new series starting all the time, if you only chase one game your not going ass up game after game as in a morrison type system, loses wont break you is the idea. We had been talking about this for a while now and researching it when I saw someone post a similar system that has been making money for him so i figured what the hell, track it for the rest of the season and see how it does.... It's not perfected and any insight from you guys to tweak is well taken, i'll be the first to say it doesn't work so please, no bashing on it (i don't expect that from this forum anyway which is why i like it here) as I said this is a work in progress and mostly an experiment, I am only putting a VERY small portion of money on it until it proves it self.....

thanks for all the info my friend!!

spook's number 1 rule is to not chase ..had to learn the hard way!

wish you nothing but the best with this!!

yeah, i tend to agree with you, im kinda just playing with it for fun and like i said, im putting a paltry amount behind it

Quote Originally Posted by IceTime09

Hi IceTime,

Thank you so much for your time and show us this system. sound interesting
    I personally DO chase but it depends on which team, teams like NYY, TB , MIN, SD etc once I saw them 2-3 lose, just chase the Win back, as we can see their session record, never loss more than a 3 or 4 , i enter my chase on the 3rd L , so far work great

I will keep an eyes on your system and hope it really success, i might follow 1 units after 2 weeks from now and see more record of this system.
    thank you for the hard work and updating.

wish you the best

Thanks man, I like your thinking there, I;m always instrested in hearing whats working for people, I do alot of straight betting and what not, the systems are kind of a hobby that I toy with, one day we may put pieces together and find a great system that works awesome and I can throw a roll behind it but untill then I'll just keep playing with it.

Yankees Game 2 (LOSS play game 3 for 2 units tomorrow AT OWN RISK
    Cardinals (Game 2 = LOSS SERIES OVER)
    Rockies (Game 1 = LOSS play game 2 tomorrow/2units)
    Dodgers (Game 2 = WON SERIES OVER)
    Marlins (Game 1 = LOSS play game 3 tomorrow/2units)