Quote Originally Posted by AllBetsMustWin
Quote Originally Posted by spook
Quote Originally Posted by AllBetsMustWin
so hard for LAA finallyhit home run make tight 4 vs 4 and now freaking Phi giving up runs to 2 vs 2 , goshhhhhhhh
did you see what the dum fuckers did??

this game is fixed no other way about it..
i agree LAA was a fixed game, i was watching the whole game online, i saw the whole thing happened
first a guy walked up covered his mouth spoke to the BAL pitch on 8TOP LAA 1 vs BAL 3 , and BAL pitcher purposely threw a very slow ball let LAA hit to create bases , and he repeat the same let LAA made tight game 4vs4, why ? cuz they want to made the game go OVER 8.5
and at the end 9bottom LAA purposely pretending they cant catch the ball , the ball was already in LAA catcher glove and it felt out to the ground gave more time let BAL walk to 3rd base. And easy let BAL walk to home to finish the game

When everybody think BAL worst team in league, how can LAA got swept? heavy tickets bet on LAA tonite, BAM let BAL won.

as i said worst teams are builded to kill big teams, i saw this shit infront of me tonite. SO FAKE
those BAL, SEA, PIT, HOU, MIL they love to conspiracy with big team like NYY TEX MIN PHI STL
kill big team game 1 game 2 game 3 game 4 big team crazy high juice like few weeks ago TEX vs BAL , TEX -400 juice BAM fixed game BAL killed tex that nite.

im extremely caution when a big team play small team with high juice especially previous games big teams already lose. they make everyone think these big teams must revenge tonite. Naaa Naaaaa big team die one more time kill high juice bet.

fixed game like a muther freaker
what a freaking bad day man...i'am ready for football to start...