Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 125

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    UFC 125 Results: No Rematch for Maynard, Dana White Says Pettis Will Get Edgar Next
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    "Wow that slapping was so disrespectful.. id love to give him a slap in the face" -Jon Jones on twitter about Silva
    I would like to see that.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Thewiseman View Post
    LOL. Edgar/ Maynard a draw. .02u to win 2u. I wont be posting this on the bet tracker.
    wow. i never watched the decision, I just assumed Edgar won. I got online and seen it was a draw, and remembered I made this dumb ass bet. I forgot all about it. Its actually .01u to win 1u, because I doubled my unit size.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    wow. i never watched the decision, I just assumed Edgar won. I got online and seen it was a draw, and remembered I made this dumb ass bet. I forgot all about it. Its actually .01u to win 1u, because I doubled my unit size.
    Good fuckin call man.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

What do you guys think/want should be next for some of the fighters?

Maynard-I have no clue

Stann-Maybe Alan Belcher if he comes back this year?

Leben-Kendall Grove, maybe Jorge Rivera if he loses to Bisping

Thiago Silva- I want to see him fight Phil Davis, but I am guessing they will give him a top 10 opponent, either Rampage or winner of Franklin/Forrest

Brandon Vera-Keith Jardine rematch in someone's backyard in the Dominican Republic

Nate Diaz-Loser of Condit/Lytle

Dong Hyun Kim-Winner of Condit/Lytle

Gomi-I think he will get Stevenson but I don't want to see this, I want to see him against a WEC guy like Bart Palaszewski

Guida-Winner of Sotiropolous/Siver, maybe Stephens

I think edgar won the fight, unless you give Maynard rd 3, which I believe was close enough you could, then its a draw, but I think Edgar won 2-5.

^^ I knew it. I would like to see Edgar/Pettis and Maynard/Bendo... winners fight each other for title.

fuck. So apparently Leben was sick during the fight. WIsh I knew, down 4 u cus of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Ngo View Post
    fuck. So apparently Leben was sick during the fight. WIsh I knew, down 4 u cus of him!
    Yeah I just read that. Do you have a new spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    ^^ I knew it. I would like to see Edgar/Pettis and Maynard/Bendo... winners fight each other for title.
    Seen this mentioned a few times. Can't see how it makes sense. No way does Bendo (coming off a loss in the WEC) deserve a #1 contenders match when you got guys like Sotiropoulos (7 fight win streak) and Jim Miller (6 fight win streak) already on deck.

^ yeah he doesn't deserve it... but then again, Pettis doesn't deserve a title shot either. Most of the time, the guy that gets the shot is not the guy that desreves it. How did Edgar get a shot ahead of Maynard to start with? The title history is replete with guys that didn't deserve a shot. At least as often as not, some guy is fighting for the belt that hasn't earned a shot.

How did Edgar get a shot ahead of Maynard to start with?
    Gray that that borefest with Nate that pretty much cost him the shot at BJ.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

^ Yeah, but he beat Edgar. I mean, if you beat a guy and don't lose after that, you should stay ahead of that guy... but whatever, it has always been like that (guys getting shots that haven't earned it). It is not better in any other org. Hell Todd Duffee just fought for the title.

^ Yeah, but he beat Edgar. I mean, if you beat a guy and don't lose after that, you should stay ahead of that guy... but whatever, it has always been like that (guys getting shots that haven't earned it). It is not better in any other org. Hell Todd Duffee just fought for the title.
    He beat Edgar but that was a while back. I thought Maynard taking Diaz to an SD was a lot less impressive than Edgar winning a clear-cut UD over a former champion in Sherk.

In any case, I think the fight the other night proved the right guy has the belt. I wouldn't call Gray's punch "lucky" but it's not like he has a history of wrecking guys on the feet. Edgar controlled most of the fight and only the 10-8 saved Gray's ass and allowed him to get away without the first loss of his career.
    I heart cock

^^ I don't know about all of that. I mean, it is not Gray's fault they let Frankie fight Sherk and made him fight Diaz. I think Gray would probably kick Sherk's ass too. I agree Gray didn't look great against Diaz, but he did drop in the first IIRC. To me, Gray was more impressive than Edgar in this fight. Yeah, Frankie won 3 rounds to 2... but it is not like he kicked Gray's ass in those rounds. I mean one solid shot by either guy would have won those rounds. That fight could have easily been stopped in round 1. And if I was scoring the fight as a whole, as in who got the better of it over the whole 25 mins, Gray won. I understand that is a matter of opinion... but I think it is wrong that Frankie leap frogged Gray for the title shot. BJ would beat Gray IMO though.

Well let me as you this, who would you bet in the rematch if the line's even?
    I heart cock

I wouldn't bet it. But gun to head, I would probably bet Edgar. But in that particular fight, I was more impressed by what Gray did. But I understand what you are saying.

But then again, had Maynard not punched himself out in round 1, the other rounds light have gone differently... So I don't know. Maybe I would bet Gray. I think he lost mostly on Frankie being in superior shape... But Gray might have continued to dominate him had he not sprinted in the first round.

I think Frankie will dominate in the rematch.

I can understand the Frankie getting a title shot over Gray argument, but it's not like either guy just lost their last fight in the WEC.

^^ I don't know about all of that. I mean, it is not Gray's fault they let Frankie fight Sherk and made him fight Diaz. I think Gray would probably kick Sherk's ass too. I agree Gray didn't look great against Diaz, but he did drop in the first IIRC. To me, Gray was more impressive than Edgar in this fight. Yeah, Frankie won 3 rounds to 2... but it is not like he kicked Gray's ass in those rounds. I mean one solid shot by either guy would have won those rounds. That fight could have easily been stopped in round 1. And if I was scoring the fight as a whole, as in who got the better of it over the whole 25 mins, Gray won. I understand that is a matter of opinion... but I think it is wrong that Frankie leap frogged Gray for the title shot. BJ would beat Gray IMO though.

Agree with everything you said
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP