Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellator 27

Re: Bellator 27

Gomez posts in the bodybuilding.com mma section forum and he was cutting from a pretty high weight. He is usually like 160 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Gomez posts in the bodybuilding.com mma section forum and he was cutting from a pretty high weight. He is usually like 160 IIRC.
    You post over there? I read the misc all the time. Shit is teh lulz
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    You post over there? I read the misc all the time. Shit is teh lulz
    Yeah, I am usually in the powerlifting/strongman/mma section. Actually that's basically the only place I post. I have a training log in that section as well. And the misc can be funny sometimes, but some of them are fucking retarded.

Reddinger has fought some CANS. of his last 5 wins, 2 guys are 0-3 and one guy is 0-15, on guy is 0-5, and one guy is 1-1. That's right... 15 losses, no wins. Dude, quit. Then he beat a guy that is 3-32.

True fact: Reddinger has fought 16 times. 13 guys have losing records. He is 1-2 against +.500 comp.

Here is the problem though... Gomez is just as bad. He just went to a 5 round decision with a 2-3 guy. He has only fought 2 guys with .500 records and went 1-1.

I can't base anything off of this... But at least Gomez has won some grappling competitions, so we at least know he can grapple a little bit.

I favor Gomez on credentials, but Reddinger is going to be about 5 inches taller... so should have the striking edge

No bet.

1.25u on Warren @ -125
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Reddinger has fought some CANS. of his last 5 wins, 2 guys are 0-3 and one guy is 0-15, on guy is 0-5, and one guy is 1-1. That's right... 15 losses, no wins. Dude, quit. Then he beat a guy that is 3-32.
    You know, I've always wondered why guys like this keep going. I would be discouraged as a motherfucker by the time I was 0-3.

Do they just need the money? Do they just like to fight? Or do they feel that eventually their day will come and things are going to click for them?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    You know, I've always wondered why guys like this keep going. I would be discouraged as a motherfucker by the time I was 0-3.

Do they just need the money? Do they just like to fight? Or do they feel that eventually their day will come and things are going to click for them?
    I know a guy that used to train, but now he just shows up to fight for like $200. He doesn't train at all, and he loses every time. He does it for the $200. He even gets drunk first sometimes. Some of these small orgs will literally let anyone in the ring.

Holy shit, that is a fuckin Bum Hunter right there.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I realized a few years back that it is pointless to question teh motives of most people... they don't think about it, they just do shit. When I first got out of school I did a lot of criminal defense work... I had tons of horrible cases, even a couple murders. I used to think that criminals would sit around and think of how they were going to do things... but the bottom line is that most of them are just really really damn stupid. And also usually high. Ask someone why they did something, they don't know... they never know. I have to think it is teh same way with most other assinine behavior. These guys just keep doing it because... they don't know, they just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Holy shit, that is a fuckin Bum Hunter right there.
    yeah, you have to seek out fights like that... Reddinger is 14-2, what the fuck is he doing fighting 0-3 guys?

I realized a few years back that it is pointless to question teh motives of most people... they don't think about it, they just do shit. When I first got out of school I did a lot of criminal defense work... I had tons of horrible cases, even a couple murders. I used to think that criminals would sit around and think of how they were going to do things... but the bottom line is that most of them are just really really damn stupid. And also usually high. Ask someone why they did something, they don't know... they never know. I have to think it is teh same way with most other assinine behavior. These guys just keep doing it because... they don't know, they just do it.
    Interesting. Did you ever have any moral issues with defending dudes that you KNEW were guilty?

I imagine that something like cage fighting probably attracts a lot of crazy motherfuckers anyway. Granted, it attracts all types, but you know there's a segment that's particularly crazy and/or dumb.
    I heart cock

Interesting. Did you ever have any moral issues with defending dudes that you KNEW were guilty?

I imagine that something like cage fighting probably attracts a lot of crazy motherfuckers anyway. Granted, it attracts all types, but you know there's a segment that's particularly crazy and/or dumb.

Nah, they are all more or less guilty of more or less what they are charged with... You don't get a lot of straight up innocent defendants. I had a couple that I think got hosed... but usually they are all guilty. The issue is over-charging. The prosecutor wants to be "tough on crime" (you get a lot of db's that want to be prosecutors). So A lot if guys charged with dealing when it was really just possession... the drug laws are fuckin draconian (this from a guy that has never so much as taken too many aspirin). You give your buddy one of your vicodin for his headache, you are charged the same way as a guy selling on the street corner. So it was a lot of "technicalities"... The murderers I had, they both got caught red handed, so it was just trying to get them out of the death penalty. I had several disgusting child molesting cases, thank god I was able to plead all of them out.

But for the most part, my job was about making sure the State didn't overstep its authority and turn us into Cuba. If that means a few guys get to run free for dealing meth, I can live with that.

Crazies... yeah, about once a month a craxy guy wanders into my gym, and we are not even an MMA gym, we are straight up bjj (though we have a lot of fighters).

1.25u on Warren @ -125
    I'm with you on that now. I'm taking the homosexual midget wrestler dickhead to win another undeserved decision at -130.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

doublearmbar

I guess I'm riding alone with Soto.....

Nah, they are all more or less guilty of more or less what they are charged with... You don't get a lot of straight up innocent defendants. I had a couple that I think got hosed... but usually they are all guilty. The issue is over-charging. The prosecutor wants to be "tough on crime" (you get a lot of db's that want to be prosecutors). So A lot if guys charged with dealing when it was really just possession... the drug laws are fuckin draconian (this from a guy that has never so much as taken too many aspirin). You give your buddy one of your vicodin for his headache, you are charged the same way as a guy selling on the street corner. So it was a lot of "technicalities"... The murderers I had, they both got caught red handed, so it was just trying to get them out of the death penalty. I had several disgusting child molesting cases, thank god I was able to plead all of them out.

But for the most part, my job was about making sure the State didn't overstep its authority and turn us into Cuba. If that means a few guys get to run free for dealing meth, I can live with that.

Crazies... yeah, about once a month a craxy guy wanders into my gym, and we are not even an MMA gym, we are straight up bjj (though we have a lot of fighters).

lawyer?
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555

lawyer?

Yes he's a lawyer
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Yes he's a lawyer
    a "greasy fucking" lawyer, according to zY.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Yes he's a lawyer
    a "greasy fucking" lawyer, according to zY.
    is there another kind?

danger. Grave danger?...

Quote Originally Posted by doublearmbar
    That is usually a good sign around here. Anytime we all agree on a fight, we lose... we like to refer to that as being Marquarted. If SPX jumps in, it is pretty much a guaranteed win for Soto.

Quote Originally Posted by doublearmbar
    That is usually a good sign around here. Anytime we all agree on a fight, we lose... we like to refer to that as being Marquarted. If SPX jumps in, it is pretty much a guaranteed win for Soto.
    Funny. And I was just thinking earlier today about following on this one.
    I heart cock

Funny. And I was just thinking earlier today about following on this one.
    September is going to be money in the bank... I think you should jump in. We have a close fight here... and Warren is a world class athlete, even if he is a smug little troll bastard that shits on America.