Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 124: GSP vs. Koscheck II to take place in Montreal

Re: UFC 124: GSP vs. Koscheck II to take place in Montreal

Koscheck is definitely an idiotic jock and dbag, but the editing makes him look worse than he is. Check out this unaired footage from last night's show.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/4/17 ... o#comments
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

^^ that defintely makes him come off better, but not that much. His shenanigans from the last episode was not as annoying to me as his general middle school bully personality. It is the same act he had on TUF 1, and now 5 years later, and he is still a douchebag with the wit of a 12 year old... his general response is, I will kick your ass!

I don't care he choked that fat nurse. I would have smacked the shit out him a lot earlier. I just think he is a retarded meat head.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Actually I thought it was hilarious how Koscheck initiated the trash talk with that guy in the first place, then got absolutely schooled.

I died when he called him out on the phantom knee. Kos' only response is 'bro you're a male nurse', over and over.

Koscheck can't talk shit very well at all. He just doesn't have the comedic timing. It makes it worse because I think he thinks he is funny, and he has all his lackeys laughing along with him like the bully squad on A christmas Story... That nurse totally owned him over and over. He was owning the shit out of him in the hallway too.

Then Kos comes up witha crazy conpiracy theory that GSP hired him to shit talk for him... just a retard, that's all there is to it. Editing, no editing, he's really dumb.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/4/1795023/unaired-footage-from-the-ultimate-fighter-josh-koscheck-apologizes-to#comments

This is the clip I saw yesterday I didnt realize it wasnt what was showed on TV .What was different on TV?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484
    He didn't actually go back to apologize to the coach on GSP's team, he went back to apologize to the dude Sayers on GSP's team b/c he pushed his face when Sayers was trying to break Kos and the medic up. I @ Sayers when they showed him all teary and fired up and ready to cry backstage.

huh? I thought the big black guy was the nurse. Thats the only person I saw him apologize too but I only saw a 5 minute clip
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    He didn't actually go back to apologize to the coach on GSP's team, he went back to apologize to the dude Sayers on GSP's team b/c he pushed his face when Sayers was trying to break Kos and the medic up. I @ Sayers when they showed him all teary and fired up and ready to cry backstage.

huh? I thought the big black guy was the nurse. Thats the only person I saw him apologize too but I only saw a 5 minute clip
    Yeah thats not what they showed on TV. On TV right after the "scuffle" Sayers storms off the bleachers into the back dressing room all crying and shit cause Kos pushed his face away, which you can see on that clip and they showed on TV.

He was all heavy breathing and Kos walked back and apologized but Sayers was like "Why me man". Kos was like talking him down, telling him tot ake deep breaths, take a moment. LOL. It was kinda funny but I hadn't seen the unedited footage.

Also, they don't show on that clip how after the weigh-ins Kos walked up to the male nurse and goes something like "Why don't we hold hands as we walk outta here" like a lil sarcastic punk.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Yeah thats not what they showed on TV. On TV right after the "scuffle" Sayers storms off the bleachers into the back dressing room all crying and shit cause Kos pushed his face away, which you can see on that clip and they showed on TV.

He was all heavy breathing and Kos walked back and apologized but Sayers was like "Why me man". Kos was like talking him down, telling him tot ake deep breaths, take a moment. LOL. It was kinda funny but I hadn't seen the unedited footage.

Also, they don't show on that clip how after the weigh-ins Kos walked up to the male nurse and goes something like "Why don't we hold hands as we walk outta here" like a lil sarcastic punk.

Thats the main reason I dont watch TUF or most tv shows ,I dont like edited things that dont show the real story .Just show me what happens
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I heart cock

^^^^^^^^funny shit X
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Sean McCorkle:

Sometimes I wonder if life as a 2nd tier UFC heavyweight is really all it's cracked up to be. That's when I call Stefan Struve and ask him

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Damn, what a dickhead!
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX

Ok tell us what this is suppose to be ? We dont see the image
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Oh. . . I thought you saw it before it crapped out.

It WAS a gif of GSP, Fitch, and Kos taken from A Christmas Story.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Oh. . . I thought you saw it before it crapped out.

It WAS a gif of GSP, Fitch, and Kos taken from A Christmas Story.

oh I just figured it was a picture of something
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    oh I just figured it was a picture of something
    Nah, it was kind of funny. Someone posted it on SD earlier.
    I heart cock

“I see myself giving the fans entertaining fights and the UFC can put me anywhere they want, they can have me fight anybody and I will fight him and put on a good show. Its not like I want a title shot as soon as possible – I am 22. I am trying to improve my game with every fight and I am doing that so far. I have, in my opinion, 15 to 18 years of competition ahead of me and I am loving my job. I couldn’t be more thankful for the way things are going.”

Struve then turned his attentions to his UFC 124 opponent, Sean McCorkle, a fighter that’s spent a great deal of his time on The Underground forum talking trash about the towering Dutchman.

“I don’t really care about what he has been saying to me. He got me focused and… I think he is a funny dude. That’s all. Its gonna be a good fight and I am probably gonna knock him out. I am pretty sure I am going to stop him.”

“I’ve seen his fights before [he joined] the UFC and I am not impressed with his fights at all. He won against Mark Hunt but Mark Hunt had lost his last six fights, so… its like, you can go 40-0 by beating guys who are 5-40, you know? You can go on forever but now he is in the big league so he is in trouble.”

Struve is coming off an impressive second round TKO win over Christian Morecraft at UFC 117 in August. Prior to that he’d had a three-fight winning streak snapped when he went down early at the hands of “Ultimate Fighter” season ten winner, Roy Nelson.

As for McCorkle, this monster cut down from his natural 320 pound frame to make the 265 pound limit to take on veteran Mark Hunt at UFC 119 last month. He was taken down early in the fight but managed to secure a sickening kimura which snapped the former K-1 stars arm.

This has got to be the best UFC trailer ever.

[youtube:sszit6r6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQxz49gT_Q[/youtube:sszit6r6]

Nice trailer. Got me pumped a bit, love the song in the background of course and they do a goodjob of making a potnential Kos blowout loss look competitive. I bet those are not actaully Kos and GSP's arms ripping down those photos though. Marketing 101 there.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP