Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Temple Owls

Re: Temple Owls

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leaving dirty ass North Philly for South Beach Miami? Da fuk?

Well it seems as though all the head coaching vacancies are being filled this weekend. First Will Muschamp takes over at Florida, then Gus Malzahn moves north to Vanderbilt, and now it seems Miami has found its new head coach as well. No, it's not Jon Gruden, apparently it's Temple's Al Golden. According to reports, Golden has been offered the Miami job, and is expected to accept it though the deal has not been finalized as of yet.

Golden has been at Temple since 2008, when he took over a program that had gone 0-11 the year before he showed up. The Owls went 1-11 in his first season at the school, but Golden has turned the program around the last two seasons, winning 19 games. The Owls went to a bowl game in 2009, and should have gone to another this year, but were left out despite an 8-4 record with a win over Fiesta Bowl-bound UConn.

Golden has always been an excellent recruiter, and now he'll be unleashed upon the recruiting hotbed that is the state of Florida. Of course, getting talent to Miami hasn't exactly been a problem the last few years. It will be taking that talent and turning it into victories that will be Golden's biggest task in South Beach.

There is no word on whether or not Golden will take over in time to coach the Hurricanes in the Sun Bowl against Notre Dame.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leaving dirty ass North Philly for South Beach Miami? Da fuk?

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

At least with the coach gone I'll be able to get good odds on Temple to win the BCS championship for 2011
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Who’s Going To Temple?: Al Golden went to Miami after his great 8-4 season at Temple. Hopefully winning at Miami will help sell tickets, because that didn’t happen at Temple. Temple home games averaged 20,515 fans per game or 29.9% of capacity, the emptiest stadium on a percentage basis in the FBS.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Im suprised it was even that high to be honest.

The money train is pulling in again starting tonight...........woo woo!!!!!!!!!!!

Temple -8

5000 units that's all I'm betting dis year
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Just put my soul on the Owls tonight. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The money train is pulling in again starting tonight...........woo woo!!!!!!!!!!!

Temple -8

42-7

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Bernard Pierce = T.A. Mclendon

How come we never actually bet Temple?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

How come we never actually bet Temple?
    Because they are Temple.

Temple -8

+

"After spending two years in a relationship, I had let myself get rather chunky. As a fresh single man, I decided it was time to get back into shape. I started lifting again and focused on some cardio. After a couple months I had lost around 15-18lbs, and the result of that quick cut is this first 'before' picture."

Spencer at 183 lbs and 8-9% body fat (my estimate).

"I was happy with my results, but knew I had to pack on some muscle since I was looking kind of small. Right around the exact time that this "before" picture was taken, I had somehow stumbled upon LeanGains.com. What a coincidence this was because I was in need of finding a way to put muscle on while gaining the least amount of fat possible (I didn’t want to throw away the hard work I had just put in to lose that fat). All I can say is, damn, I am glad I had found this."

"After briefly reading a post on the site, I knew that Martin was someone that’ll provide much value to the fitness community. Everything I had read was backed by science, and it was as straightforward as it could be. I’m an open-minded person so I love to try new things. I continued to read the blog for a couple more hours until I had enough knowledge and understanding to create a schedule for myself that would follow the Leangains method."

Spencer seven months later at 195 lbs and 7-8% body fat.

"I basically followed the guide, and kept it as simple as possible. In my opinion, simplicity is the key to this method. If you over think and over-analyze every little detail, you are just going to frustrate yourself. Follow the damn guide and keep it at that. Martin has outlined pretty much every detail you need to know in order for this to work."

"Well, after following this new lifestyle I had adopted, it has proved itself over and over that it really is an effective way of dieting. My strength has risen higher than it has ever been, my body fat percentage is lower than it’s ever been, and I feel better than I’ve ever felt. This is something that just becomes a part of you; I could never see myself not doing this."

"I still have a long ways to go, but with the knowledge and information Martin shares with us, I am pretty damn confident that I’ll achieve all my fitness goals. Thank you, Martin for the time and effort that you’ve dedicated to this community. It really is life changing if you believe in it."

BOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... .................WTF?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP