Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: YTD results

Re: YTD results

^^^ Refusing to come over here is gay. And makes no sense. Didn't you say it's more active here? What's the problem?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Perhaps you should open it back up then. Some user turnover is natural but you have no exposure with which to replace the ones that fade away.
    I have considered it a few times, but then again, 3 or 4 opinions is really plenty. I like to get feedback from a handful of guys I think can cap... and really any more than 3 or 4 is just confusion or repitition. The nice thing about having more guys is they point you in the right direction for fights to look at, so it takes some of the legwork out of it.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    ^^^ Refusing to come over here is gay. And makes no sense. Didn't you say it's more active here? What's the problem?
    Its not like they rebuked the place, but one guy is in afgahanistan, and has just enough internet time to update his blog, drop a comment and email his mom. One guy just doesn't like the format and bs-ing... whatever.

I actually tried to shut it down once, but for some unknown reason, I feel a weird sense of obligation about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Its not like they rebuked the place, but one guy is in afgahanistan, and has just enough internet time to update his blog, drop a comment and email his mom. One guy just doesn't like the format and bs-ing... whatever.

I actually tried to shut it down once, but for some unknown reason, I feel a weird sense of obligation about it.
    Well Afghanistan guy could just as easily make that comment over here. So I don't see the problem there.

As for the other dude, well, he just needs to get a sense of humor.
    I heart cock

True. I am shutting it down.

If they really want to know my plays, they know where to find me (most of them don't come for the plays, but for the discussion though). Still, they know where to get it.

Fin.

^^^ Not sure if serious.
    I heart cock

Unless someone else does not do it first, i will start a thread 5 days before an event for just bets only. No discussions on the fights, and no debates over a dudes bets. Just straight up plays. If Zak can keep a tally, that would be sweet.

Be real easy to see where the money is going.

^ awesome. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj
    Unless someone else does not do it first, i will start a thread 5 days before an event for just bets only. No discussions on the fights, and no debates over a dudes bets. Just straight up plays. If Zak can keep a tally, that would be sweet.

Be real easy to see where the money is going.
    No problem at all. The only thing I really dont want to get into grading is all the crazy parlays and prop bets.

If we can keep it to just the fights (win or lose), It shouldnt be a problem for me. As Luke said, I do it for every sport in the forum, and have been doing it for a few years.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter