Thread: Boxing talk/ plays

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boxing talk/ plays

Taking

Anthony Peterson -165

1.65 units to win 1

This is on at 10pm on HBO
    Last edited by Luke; 02-10-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

sup guys

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    sup guys

Get lost?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Bradley -225
    Alexander +185

Anybody looking at this?

Bradley -225
    Alexander +185

Anybody looking at this?
    I'm looking at it still, its not till next weekend
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Boxing guys ,all 3 of you , what do you know about Matthew Macklin?

He's fighting Winky Wright in April . I going to look at it myself but was wondering if anyone has seen him fight alot of times of knows alot about him
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post

He's fighting Winky Wright in April . I going to look at it myself but was wondering if anyone has seen him fight alot of times of knows alot about him
    I am actually really surprised this is Winky's first fight back after the long layoff. he was already looking a bit weathered before it. Matthew is a solid fighter who applies good pressure, probably enough to win rounds.

Real interested in the line.

Hey

Not been on here for a while been tied up with work and could not remember my login. I've seen Macklin fight most of his career generally reliable strong fighter. Hoewever im not too sure if he has found his level and peaked already his last two fights he looked like sh1t, espeacilly the last one. If it was a 15 round fight i could see him getting dropped and hurt.

When Macklin is fit and prepared he is deadly, however he can be a bit of a hot head. I think the bookies will have it an even money fight with Macklin a slight fav which sounds about right. I mean Winky is an unknown commoditie hear he has not boxed for 2 years and is now 39. Macklin should win due to sheer activity, however he does not always fight to the best to his ability.

He did have a fantastic fight a couple of yrs ago (Macklin vs Jamie Moore) you should try and watch, real barnburner and he went balls to the wall and messed himself up in the end. Funny thing is it took more out of Moore who has retired now

Bradley -225
    Alexander +185

Anybody looking at this?
    Real close fight IMO. If Alexander would have looked better last time out, the line would be dead even. hell, he might have been favored. And I doubt bradley would have looked much better against Kotelnik.

i actually really like Bradley, but this fight is real close. Alexander has value IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj View Post
    Real close fight IMO. If Alexander would have looked better last time out, the line would be dead even. hell, he might have been favored. And I doubt bradley would have looked much better against Kotelnik.

i actually really like Bradley, but this fight is real close. Alexander has value IMO.

I give the slight edge to Bradley but I really want to take Alexander at +185 . I'll look more at it in the next week
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

anybody here know the odds for the cunningham/licina?
    The fight is tomorrow and the odds are still not available on sportbet. I'm at work so I can't access any other website to look if the odds are available

Quote Originally Posted by trotterz View Post
    The fight is tomorrow and the odds are still not available on sportbet. I'm at work so I can't access any other website to look if the odds are available

That fight isnt till Feb 12th
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by trotterz View Post
    Feb 12th

Steve Cunningham -500
    Enad Licina +400

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Feb 12th

Steve Cunningham -500
    Enad Licina +400
    thanks

Light welterweight knockout artist Lucas Matthysse (28-1, 26 KO’s) destroyed DeMarcus Corley (36-16-1, 22 KO’s) in an 8th round TKO on Fridday night in Argentina. Matthysse tore into the 36-year-old southpaw Corley with body shots and ended up dropping Corley eight times in the bout before the massacre was stopped in the 8th. In the 8th, Matthysse knocked Corley down three times before the referee finally halted the one-sided beating.

Holy crap I've got to find this video
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Not sure if this is on any of your betting sites Evander Holyfield v Sherman Williams, its not on mine and im not going to open anymore account.

The old boy is still going he has already lined up to fight Brian Nielson next, there is just no quit in this boy. Evander should win unless he breaks a hip, and most probably by decision

Quote Originally Posted by bloydie View Post
    Not sure if this is on any of your betting sites Evander Holyfield v Sherman Williams, its not on mine and im not going to open anymore account.

The old boy is still going he has already lined up to fight Brian Nielson next, there is just no quit in this boy. Evander should win unless he breaks a hip, and most probably by decision

the line was -1200 last time I saw it ,pass
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Not sure if you guys watch fights through streaming sites, if you do there is a cracking fight on now Jamie McDonnell vs. Stephane Jamoye on sky sports 1 (uk fight)

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Just read arthur abraham is fighting Stjepan Bozic on 12th Feb outside of the super six which is a bit weird. If i was running the show i wouldnt allow them to have fights outside of the tournament. Anyhow I dont think its going to help him in the tournament anyway