Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing talk/ plays

Re: Boxing thread plays

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484
    Yeah I should have put something on Ward to win by decision also, I knew Bika wouldn't be knocked out.

Don't know of anyone fighting big next week. I know Klitschko is fighting 12/11, but that may be only worth a KO bet at whatever inflated odds come out for him fighting a tomato can.

Also, Khan-Maidana is 12/11. Going to seriously look at Maidana, he's almost 2.5-1 underdog and I like him.

I didnt bet Ward by decision because it was -220 and I dont usually bet juice on outcome bets.

I think Khan is going to make Maidana look bad. I have a parlay that has Lopez-Khan in it so I just need Khan to win to pick up a unit
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I thought Khan was going to make Prescott look bad too........
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Amir Khan -300 3 units to win 1

I'd bet to win 2 units on this fight but I have this parlay pending on Khan
    Juan Manuel Lopez -400 WIN
    Amir Khan -290

parlayed

1.47 units to win 1
    So there's the other unit I want to pick up on this fight
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Does Chisora have any chance at all? Thinking about adding Klitchko to my magic parlay
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Hey,

It probably sounds over cautious, but I would not include this into your magic parlay. Chisosa should lose to a Klit 95% of the time, however their I have a slight concern. He is a mentally nasty person and will do anything to throw his opponents off and get the upper hand. His list of offences

- Kissing someone on the lips at a weighin
    - Biting someone
    - Headbutting somebody else
    - Assaulting his GF

Im telling you if things get diffcult he could headbutt or punch klit in the nuts. He will try and f@ck with his head given half a chance. If he does that and the ref dont see he's going smacking and he has a decent dig and killer instinct. Aint worth the risk throwing a lot down in my eyes. Klit should kill a fighter with his skill any day of the week its just that this guy is unpredicatble. I was at his last fight and he was getting in his opponents fight before the fight started. I may put 1 or 2 units on Klit by stoppage, going to decide on my plays either thurs/fri.

There is plenty of fights this weekend to make some fun parlays will post my picks later this week

10th Dec
    Tomasz Adamek vs Vincent Maddalone (12x3)

11th Dec
    Andy Lee vs Daniel Urbanski (12x3)
    Frankie Gavin v Dean Harrison (12x3)
    Kell Brook v Michael Clark (12x3)
    Tony Bellew v Ovill McKenzie (12x3)
    Matthew Macklin v Ruben Varon (12x3)
    James DeGale v Paul Smith (12x3)
    Kell Brook v Philip Kotey B (12x3)
    Nathan Cleverly v Alejandro Lakatos (12x3)
    Wladimir Klitschko VS Derek Chisora (12x3)

12 Dec
    Victor Ortiz v Lamont Peterson (12x3)
    Amir Khan vs Marcos Rene Maidana (12x3)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Strong first post
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Does Chisora have any chance at all? Thinking about adding Klitchko to my magic parlay

Does he have a chance? Not much but I still wouldnt put Wlad in the magic parlay. Its just not worth it at -1200 imo

If you want to parlay something this weekend I suggest Khan @ -300 with something
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by bloydie
    Hey,

It probably sounds over cautious, but I would not include this into your magic parlay. Chisosa should lose to a Klit 95% of the time, however their I have a slight concern. He is a mentally nasty person and will do anything to throw his opponents off and get the upper hand. His list of offences

- Kissing someone on the lips at a weighin
    - Biting someone
    - Headbutting somebody else
    - Assaulting his GF

Im telling you if things get diffcult he could headbutt or punch klit in the nuts. He will try and f@ck with his head given half a chance. If he does that and the ref dont see he's going smacking and he has a decent dig and killer instinct. Aint worth the risk throwing a lot down in my eyes. Klit should kill a fighter with his skill any day of the week its just that this guy is unpredicatble. I was at his last fight and he was getting in his opponents fight before the fight started. I may put 1 or 2 units on Klit by stoppage, going to decide on my plays either thurs/fri.

There is plenty of fights this weekend to make some fun parlays will post my picks later this week

10th Dec
    Tomasz Adamek vs Vincent Maddalone (12x3)

11th Dec
    Andy Lee vs Daniel Urbanski (12x3)
    Frankie Gavin v Dean Harrison (12x3)
    Kell Brook v Michael Clark (12x3)
    Wladimir Klitschko VS Derek Chisora (12x3)

12 Dec
    Victor Ortiz v Lamont Peterson (12x3)
    Amir Khan vs Marcos Rene Maidana (12x3)

Welcome man. You're right Wlad should kill Chisora in this fight .The size adv for Wlad should enough by itself. I havent seen any ITD props yet but the under 9.5 is -200 .I've been waiting to see the Peterson-Ortiz line for this weekend
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Thanks guys, I will keep him out. I am not putting Khan in one of the prop parlays. I might put him with another fave though for a 2 fight parlay.

Guys, Bloydie is the guy I have been sort of tailing and posting his boxing plays for the last several months (AKA the boxing guy).

Welcome

Thanks guys, I will keep him out. I am not putting Khan in one of the prop parlays. I might put him with another fave though for a 2 fight parlay.

Guys, Bloydie is the guy I have been sort of tailing and posting his boxing plays for the last several months (AKA the boxing guy).

Welcome

I didnt mean add Khan to the magic parlays just a 2 fighter parlay .Good to see your boxing guy finally here MMAscientist
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Welcome, Bloydie.

You would normally have to get jumped into this gang but I don't feel like fucking with it. So I'll just say welcome and we're glad to have you.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Welcome, Bloydie.

You would normally have to get jumped into this gang but I don't feel like fucking with it. So I'll just say welcome and we're glad to have you.
    [youtube:3373q3wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVFGPnwBco[/youtube:3373q3wc]
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I think the two best bets(in boxing) this weekend are going to found in the Perez-Agbeko and Darch-Mares fights.

They both should have close lines. At least I hope.

Hey,

Thanks everyone one for the warm welcome, lets see if we can make this weekend a winning weekend. This coming weekend should hopefully be an excellent opportunity to do some parlays. Frank Warren has put together another one of his big shows where he has a lot of his guys seeking world title shots fighting overmatched opponents. Obviously the odds will be rubbish but I think there are alot of easy picks. Then I will be looking to tie these in with Amir Khan who I think should win pretty handily. I mean yeah he has an average chin, but he is more then aware of this, hopefuly he can keep his distance and keep his nose clean. Other then maidana throwing home runs hitters he doesnt really impresses me much. Seems to be a dude you just have box and dont meet head on.

Other guy I will be looking at is James Degale, olympic gold medalist fighting smith former contender reject. He should beat him. Frank Warren is a smart man and will be looking to build on DeGale success. He's staging the fight in Smith's hometown in order to generate a lot of interested considering the opponents he placed on the rest of the card is pretty weak. I wont be laying any bets on this fight until Friday, i'm hoping some of the locals start betting on their boy and making the odds a bit more attractive. I think Degale will win on points or late stoppage due to cuts as Smith has been cutting recently. DeGale punching is overated he has a bunch of early ref stoppages on his record. He boxes well and knows the system saw him in the Olympics he fights to win and doesnt mind stinking the place out.

Thanks Bloydie, for those of us who are boxing noobs (though I am trying to get more into it, as there is a lot of opportunity there) who are some of the guys on the Frank Warren card.

Here we basically have Luke and sbjj that kow what you just said. The rest of us are pretty damn clueless about boxing.

Here we basically have Luke and sbjj that kow what you just said. The rest of us are pretty damn clueless about boxing.
    Truth!
    I heart cock

No worries

Andy Lee vs Daniel Urbanski (12x3) – This fight is not on warrens card. Not Warrens warrens fighter either , but Fav

Frank Warren Show
    Frankie Gavin v Dean Harrison (12x3) - Was our gold medal hopeful but did not make weight he's gaurnteed to win

Last show he put together I went to and other then the even money fight where his Enzo got decapitated all the fav's won by stoppage. Watched 7 fights with 7 stoppages plus a fight kicked off in the crowd with one guy getting knocked spark out. It wa not a boring show. Alot of the odds are going to be terrible and not worth touching come, closer to fight time I will probably put 3/4 fights together

I am doing the Bloydie special.

1 to win .5 on:

12/11/2010 3:00 PM Boxing Fighting 902 James Degale* -650 vs Paul Smith
    12/11/2010 12:00 PM Boxing Fighting 922 Nathan Cleverly* -1700 vs Alejandro Lakatos
    12/11/2010 12:00 PM Boxing Fighting 942 Matthew Macklin* -3600 vs Ruben Varon
    12/11/2010 12:00 PM Boxing Fighting 962 Frankie Gavin* -4500 vs Dean Harrison
    12/11/2010 12:00 PM Boxing Fighting 982 Kell Brook* -4500 vs Philip Kotey
    12/11/2010 12:00 PM Boxing Fighting 992 Tony Bellew* -750 vs Ovill McKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by bloydie
    Hey,

Thanks everyone one for the warm welcome, lets see if we can make this weekend a winning weekend. This coming weekend should hopefully be an excellent opportunity to do some parlays. Frank Warren has put together another one of his big shows where he has a lot of his guys seeking world title shots fighting overmatched opponents. Obviously the odds will be rubbish but I think there are alot of easy picks. Then I will be looking to tie these in with Amir Khan who I think should win pretty handily. I mean yeah he has an average chin, but he is more then aware of this, hopefuly he can keep his distance and keep his nose clean. Other then maidana throwing home runs hitters he doesnt really impresses me much. Seems to be a dude you just have box and dont meet head on.

Other guy I will be looking at is James Degale, olympic gold medalist fighting smith former contender reject. He should beat him. Frank Warren is a smart man and will be looking to build on DeGale success. He's staging the fight in Smith's hometown in order to generate a lot of interested considering the opponents he placed on the rest of the card is pretty weak. I wont be laying any bets on this fight until Friday, i'm hoping some of the locals start betting on their boy and making the odds a bit more attractive. I think Degale will win on points or late stoppage due to cuts as Smith has been cutting recently. DeGale punching is overated he has a bunch of early ref stoppages on his record. He boxes well and knows the system saw him in the Olympics he fights to win and doesnt mind stinking the place out.

I am 100% with you and Luke with the Khan-Maidana fight. Khan is SMART, and will follow the Roach blueprint, which I am sure is to use his speed and try to stick and move. But would that not make the Over appealing?

Looking at the match ups for both the UFC and Boxing this weekend, I really think Boxing is the smarter place for money to be placed.