Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing talk/ plays

Re: Boxing thread plays

So what are the chances the judges agree with the announcers? Your boy Iole has Mosely barely winning, Luke.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

117-111, just like you called Luke.

Mora got the 7th, 11th, and 12th IMO.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    So what are the chances the judges agree with the announcers? Your boy Iole has Mosely barely winning, Luke.

Lole has been pretty bad at scoring lately . I like him but he's been off his game .

I predicted 117-111 before the fight and I'm sticking with that score ( maybe a 116-112 though ) for Mosley
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

LOL a draw you got to be kidding me
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Holyyyyyy Shit. A Draw?!?!?!?!

2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

I didn't watch the whole fight, but I see everyone who's not normally retarded is calling it a robbery.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

ok I'm done arguing . I'm cleaning up this thread because I plan to use it for a while for my picks
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj
    And Luke, why are you bitching at me in another thread(Triathlete Vegas) when I am trying to help him out?
    What in gods name are you talking about ? I was asking you what lines are on the printouts because when I was out there they had 2 event on the board. I was trying to figure out what was on the prinout sheet .Are you always trying to start an arguement?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

HELLO? Hello?

what kind of futures are you talking about arent on the board ?

6 months from now lines or 2 events from now or all MMA lines?

That is your post. I am not the one looking to argue. I simply told him to go ask for a printout from an employee. It is actually quite simple. I was just trying to help the dude out.

HELLO? Hello?

That is your post. I am not the one looking to argue. I simply told him to go ask for a printout from an employee. It is actually quite simple. I was just trying to help the dude out.

Just dont respond to my posts anymore please
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    HELLO? Hello?

Just dont respond to my posts anymore please
    OK, if that was just me being defensive I apologize. from now on, i will just make sure i am on the other side of the street when you and your boys are walking on it.

Doug Fischer of Ring Magazine...

I did the international broadcast of Saturday’s pay-per-view card with Dave Bontempo and we both thought Mora won the fight, although we weren’t surprised that there was a scoring disparity among the official judges; it was a difficult fight to score. Bontempo scored it 115-113 for Mora just as official judge Kermit Bayless did. I thought Mora won by a much wider spread, 117-111. I scored the first nine rounds for the Latin Snake and the final three rounds for Mosley. Were there earlier rounds that could have gone to Mosley? Absolutely. Rounds one, three and four could have just as easily been rounds for the 39-year-old vet. And had I scored those rounds for him my card would look like yours. However, I asked myself who was more “effective” in those rounds and I thought Mora was doing exactly what he wanted to do -- and scoring whenever he wanted to -- while Mosley was clearly frustrated and not getting off with any kind of leverage or power. In short, the first nine rounds of the fight was a Sergio Mora fight (which is why we heard so many boos from the crowd); not a Shane Mosley fight.

However, most of the ringside press scored the fight as you and official judge Lou Moret did.

RingTV.com co-editor Michael Rosenthal, The L.A. Times’ Lance Pugmire, MaxBoxing.com’s Gabe Montoya, and Fightnews.com’s Francisco Salazar all scored the bout 114-114. So you are in very good company, Bim.

David Avila, of the Riverside Press-Enterprise, scored it 115-113 for Mora, as Bontempo did.

Yahoo.com’s Kevin Iole, Robert Morales, of the L.A. Daily News, and HBO.com’s Peter Nelson scored it 115-113 for Mosley.

THE RING’s Ivan Goldman and Tim Smith, of the New York Daily News, scored the bout 1116-112 for Mosley, as official judge David Denkin did.

ESPN.com’s Dan Rafael scored it 117-111 for Mosley.

The scores were all over the place but the majority of press row either scored it a draw or had it 7-5 in rounds for either guy.

MaxBoxing boss Steve Kim had the best answer when I asked him for his score of the fight. K9 replied: “I got bored and stopped scoring it after a few rounds.”

^^^ Well at least the nigga backed his shit up. Where are the sources, though?
    I heart cock

Sources?

Sources?
    Yeah, like where did all that shit you just posted come from? I'm not calling you out or anything. I'm just saying that people are going to want to know what you got that from.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Sources?
    Yeah, like where did all that shit you just posted come from? I'm not calling you out or anything. I'm just saying that people are going to want to know what you got that from.
    Doug Fischer from Ring magazine. Or can be found at RingTV.com. under Dougies mailbag.

He also makes a very good point in the answer of another question. That is that as TOUGH and durable as Shane has been throughout his carreer. He is getting the look of a fighter who is about to get knocked out. It happens to the best of fighters. All of a sudden(maybe not so sudden) a nearly granite chinned fighter just gets his clock cleaned. To me, Shane looked ready to go against Floyd, and I bet Floyd by decision there...but was very worried.

It will be interesting to see who Shane is matched up with. I think a fighter like Berto could be HUGE trouble for Shane at this point in his carreer.

Doug Fischer from Ring magazine. Or can be found at RingTV.com. under Dougies mailbag.
    Did you hand type all that or copy and paste it from somewhere?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Did you hand type all that or copy and paste it from somewhere?
    copied it.

I will not post actual links, for the fear of my computer might be full of nasty viruses.

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2343/dougies ... a_mailbag/

I would not actual click that. just paste it.