Thread: YoungTRK's 9/26 NFL Plays

YoungTRK's 9/26 NFL Plays

2-3-3 YTD.
    Last week 1-2-1
    Win last week with the Falcons, lost with the Browns, and somehow pushed on the Texans. Finished the week with a loss on the under on MNF.

2 early games this week:

Cowboys +2.5
    I am a believer in desperation, and it starts in Big D today. I can't see them going 0-3, and I feel they will be prepared today. Everyone says they need to run the ball, but the fact is the O-Line cannot block anyone. I expect a big game out of Austin and Bryant today, with Witten factoring in after his concussion kept him out of most of the game last week.
    Something that is not being talked about is the suspension of the Texans O-lineman Brown for Drugs, 4 games. A backup will be facing off against Ware, the fiercest pass rusher in the game. Keep an eye out for this mismatch. The Cowboys probably win this game s/u, but I take the points.

Ravens -12
    I'm officially off the Browns bandwagon after going 0-1-1 ATS with them in the first 2 weeks. They're awful. Harrison out, Delhomme out, Wallace starting, and a fierce Ravens D which should give up 7 points TOPS to Cleveland.
    It does worry me that so many "pro" handicappers are on this game, but I still like it. Flacco will manage the game, Rice will go over 150 yds receiving and rushing, and I expect a 27-7 type of victory.

That's all for now, still looking for another game. Enjoy!
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Re: YoungTRK's 9/26 NFL Plays

Leaning your way on both man. GL.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

really like both your plays. Boys should step up today, and the Ravens have been an ATM at home laying points, and are 6-0 ATS L3Y as double digit favorite.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

I meant, last week, PUSH with the Redskins, not Texans. typo, sorry guys!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484
    2-3-3 YTD.
    Last week 1-2-1
    Win last week with the Falcons, lost with the Browns, and somehow pushed on the Texans. Finished the week with a loss on the under on MNF.

2 early games this week:

Cowboys +2.5
    I am a believer in desperation, and it starts in Big D today. I can't see them going 0-3, and I feel they will be prepared today. Everyone says they need to run the ball, but the fact is the O-Line cannot block anyone. I expect a big game out of Austin and Bryant today, with Witten factoring in after his concussion kept him out of most of the game last week.
    Something that is not being talked about is the suspension of the Texans O-lineman Brown for Drugs, 4 games. A backup will be facing off against Ware, the fiercest pass rusher in the game. Keep an eye out for this mismatch. The Cowboys probably win this game s/u, but I take the points.

Ravens -12
    I'm officially off the Browns bandwagon after going 0-1-1 ATS with them in the first 2 weeks. They're awful. Harrison out, Delhomme out, Wallace starting, and a fierce Ravens D which should give up 7 points TOPS to Cleveland.
    It does worry me that so many "pro" handicappers are on this game, but I still like it. Flacco will manage the game, Rice will go over 150 yds receiving and rushing, and I expect a 27-7 type of victory.

That's all for now, still looking for another game. Enjoy!

Cowboys +2.5
    Ravens -12

1-1 again, looking HARD at this week to rid myself of the stink of mediocrity
    3-4-3 YTD, -1.4 units