Thread: Week 4 NFL

Week 4 NFL

NFL YTD
    4-3-1 ATS +1.80
    2-1 ML + 1.20

Buffalo +6

Jets come into this game off of 3 tough contests, and 2 straight division games. Not easy to play 3 straight division games, and this may well ber a tough spot for the Jets to stay up for a team that does not have the same level of talent, and next weeks game against Minnesota hovering over them. Home underdogs are 7-1-1 in divisional games so far this year, and the dog in this matchup has covered 20 of the last 28. FWIW the Jets are 1-7 SU and 0-8 ATS in division games after playing Miami, and the Bills are 19-6 SU and 20-5 ATS at home after playing the Pats. Like my chances on this AFC least team getting no love at the window.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Re: Week 4 NFL

NY Giants -3 (-125)

Tough spot here for the Bears, short week after big home win on MNF versus the Packers. Giants playing for their season early here, and despite the vast majority of wagers on Chicago, and Giants could not have looked worse last week, losing at home to the Titans 29-10, turning the ball over 3 times in key situations, and commiting 5 personal fouls. Line has gone from key # of 3 to -3.5 despite nearly 70% of wagers coming in on the team that won Monday night. Looking for the Giants to do enough on the ground to allow Eli enough opportunity to make some plays down the field. Taking a shot on baby Manning in what looks to me like a good spot.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

GL tommorow man. Im looking at the Giants and Raiders myself.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

GL chico I just cant lay money on Buffalo
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

BOL today Richard

Buffalo LOSS
    NYGiants WIN

1-1 -0.10

NFL YTD
    5-4-1 ATS +1.70
    2-1 ML + 1.20