BJ is obviously top level.

On Dunhams striking. Yeah he is good, I'll give him that. Sherk did gas in that fight as you said, which is why Dunham was able to out strike him easily. Dunham didn't start outstriking Sherk until the end of the first round, which was when he started to slow. Dunham was dropped by a punch from Efrain Escudero if I remember correctly as well. I'm not saying he stinks, but he isn't a top level striker. On the other hand, Kenny has very good striking but he isn't Anderson Silva obviously. So far he is the only one of the two that has handled good opponents on the feet. (Gomi, Guida off the top of my head, he probably did the same to Stevensen though I can't remember). There is clearly a difference. In a fight between KFLO and Dunham I would be all over KFLO.

Also, I am pretty sure Dunham was only a high school wrestler. Not that he couldn't become good after but he is def no Gray Maynard. I think the reason people look at Kenny like he has bad wrestling Defense is because of Maynard. But MAynard is top level, he was a THREE time all american. You can't call Kenny bad for not defending those takedowns. You can set the bar for "Bad" that high, especially when nobody else in the division is as good a wrestler as Maynard. Kenny is plenty good enough to stop Dunham from taking him down and the much better striker.

All that = Kenny Florian win