Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: UFN 23/Fight for the Troops

Hey MMAscientist maybe me and you can watch the UFC on our ladies facebook pages insertgay.jpg
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Here's some scary shit:

It was only a half-truth when I said I don't have a Facebook page.

I don't have a personal page, but I do have one under my pen name because something Facebook is the only way to get in touch with fighters. Then the other day, I was fucking around on there, and somehow it basically imported my entire Yahoo contacts list, and has broadcast my existence to all these people under their "People You May Know" heading. Now people I haven't talked to in years are sending me friend requests.

The fucked up thing is that I never authorized that shit. There are people in my contacts that I don't EVER want to talk to again. I don't even want them to know that I'm still alive. And now they do.

That's gay.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I tell the lady everyday to get off the stupid website
    I wish I was man enough to just tell her how it is. But she gets her feelings hurt, so I am just passive aggresive about it. I call the laptop the "facebook machine." As in "I am done working, the facebook machine is all yours." It pisses her off because she knows that I know she doesn't really do the true facebook. But it is payback for calling bjj "karate" all the time, which she also knows pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I don't remember if Crocop knocked him down with a strike or if he took him down with a takedown. If Cro Cop can score a takedown, Beltran probably can too.
    In round 2, Crocop clinched with Barry against the cage and couldn't bring him down, the ref separated them. Later in the round, Barry missed a high kick and ended up on his knees and Crocop followed him down, put him in a front head lock, and brought Barry to his back, Crocop then easily passed to half guard, mount, and then got Barry's back. In round 3, Crocop dropped Barry with punches then got the RNC

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    In round 2, Crocop clinched with Barry against the cage and couldn't bring him down, the ref separated them. Later in the round, Barry missed a high kick and ended up on his knees and Crocop followed him down, put him in a front head lock, and brought Barry to his back, Crocop then easily passed to half guard, mount, and then got Barry's back. In round 3, Crocop dropped Barry with punches then got the RNC
    Hmm. Maybe Barry's takedown defense is better than I remembered. I think Barry will decimate Beltran if Beltran has to stand for more than a couple minutes. I will probably stay off that one then. Thanks. Think I will put something small on Guymon.

But then again, Cro Cop wasn't trying too hard for the TD. He seemed content with clinching against the cage. But when Barry is on his back, he really is like a fish out of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hey MMAscientist maybe me and you can watch the UFC on our ladies facebook pages insertgay.jpg
    it has already crossed my mind. I am hoping anyone can view UFC's facebook page though... I am not sure how all of that stuff works.

^^you have to "like" it.

Scientist, keep in mind Guymon is kind of a nutcase. MMAjunkie even just put an article out about it. That's the reason I only put 0.5u on it

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    There are people in my contacts that I don't EVER want to talk to again. I don't even want them to know that I'm still alive. And now they do.

That's gay.
    I am not hard to find, I am the only person with my name, and a quick google will return all kinds of information about me. Since no one ever randomly contacts me, I have to assume they also do not give a shit about me and are therefore not googling me and calling me. One more reason to not need a facebook page.

You guys are nuts to even consider betting Beltran. his takedowns are not that good, and Barry's TKD is better than you guys think. Not to mention that Barry seems to be seriously training all aspects of fighting with good training partners.

i actually think barry might be the best bet(price wise) of the night. Beltran was getting wobbled by mitrione...what do you think Barry is going to do.

Do not be surprised if Barry actually outwrestles Beltran here.

Scientist, keep in mind Guymon is kind of a nutcase. MMAjunkie even just put an article out about it. That's the reason I only put 0.5u on it
    I am aware of his issues. But stability is not really something I value in my fighters. A lot of good fighters are crazy as hell. I just keep looking at his wins over Mulhern and Lapsley. Mulhern is a very slick guard player, much better than Johnson. Lapsley is an athletic wrestler. Guymon's losses have been to pretty solid guys. Daniel Roberts is really his worst loss, and I think Roberts is pretty good. Johnson is barely above .500, his wins have come against guys that are no longer in the UFC. I just think Guymon should be slightly favored.

And one should always factor in that Barry had 50% of the bones broken in his body when CroCop was able to submit him. it had nothing to do with Barry's wrestling sucking.

^^you have to "like" it.

What does that even mean?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj View Post
    And one should always factor in that Barry had 50% of the bones broken in his body when CroCop was able to submit him. it had nothing to do with Barry's wrestling sucking.
    He broke 103 bones in that fight? It's astonishing that he is even fighting again already.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I am aware of his issues. But stability is not really something I value in my fighters. A lot of good fighters are crazy as hell. I just keep looking at his wins over Mulhern and Lapsley. Mulhern is a very slick guard player, much better than Johnson. Lapsley is an athletic wrestler. Guymon's losses have been to pretty solid guys. Daniel Roberts is really his worst loss, and I think Roberts is pretty good. Johnson is barely above .500, his wins have come against guys that are no longer in the UFC. I just think Guymon should be slightly favored.
    I agree...even though I couldn't find the Mulhern video. I said earlier in this thread that Johnson would be the favorite due to TUF, and I think I am right about that.

He broke 103 bones in that fight? It's astonishing that he is even fighting again already.

LOL poopoo
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I can just shake my head in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj View Post
    You guys are nuts to even consider betting Beltran. his takedowns are not that good, and Barry's TKD is better than you guys think. Not to mention that Barry seems to be seriously training all aspects of fighting with good training partners.

i actually think barry might be the best bet(price wise) of the night. Beltran was getting wobbled by mitrione...what do you think Barry is going to do.

Do not be surprised if Barry actually outwrestles Beltran here.
    I don't get the confidence in Barry. I have always said I think Beltran sucks. He is a brawler with middling skills everywhere. But Barry hasn't done anything at all. When he beats someone in the top 50, I will be interested. As it stands, he is 2-2 in the UFC after fighting 4 fairly shitty fighters. For as good as he is standing, he is one of the worst grapplers I have seen, period. I just don't bet favorites when they have giant gaping holes in their games.

He may come out and blast Beltran in 30 seconds, it could very well happen. But I think he either does it fast, or Beltran works his way into the fight. I am not going to bet it, but I think betting Barry is sort of crazy until we see his takedown defense a little more.

ahh assfuck, Dunham is up to -240 on 5dimes and bookmaker. again, I fail at predicting line movements