Thread: TRK Week 10 plays

TRK Week 10 plays

3 plays early on, probably will be abck with 1 or 2 this afternoon:

Colts minus the points vs. Cincinnati (I bought the half pt. to 6 1/2

Carson Palmer is banged up, has looked awful this year, and is getting a pain injection just to play after a limited week of practice. The Colts have dominated at home this year, with wins by 24, 10, and 13 vs. the Giants, Chiefs, and Texans respectively. 3 good teams, all better than the Bengals IMO, all by double digits. I see some turmoil already with Ochocinco in the 'nati, but expect the Colts to win and win big, despite the ongoing injuries. I am a bit fearful of the backdoor cover on a Palmer to Owens hookup, but ah well, let's do it!

Bucs minus the points vs. Carolina (bought the half pt. to 6 1/2)

Carolina down to it's 4th string RB (Stewart, Williams, and Sutton all out) and Clausen a backup who looks lost starting at QB. I understand you can say the Bucs don't win big, but I expect them to ROLL in this game and don't see how Carolina puts up a fight. Freeman will manage the game well and put up some #'s, I expect Blount to pound the ball, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Williams and Winslow put up 3 receiving TD's between the 2 of them.

Jets minus the points @ Cleveland (Kept it at 3 b/c of the heavy juice already, hadta lay 125:100)

Going against my rule of thumb here and betting on my team. I just have a feeling about this game. The Browns have played well the past 2 weeks, but I expect Hillis to have a tough day. I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly sure the Jets have given up just one 100 yd. rusher with Ryan as head coach (MJD of the Jags). I expect McCoy to face a lot of 3rd and longs which will be a disaster for him and allow the Jets D to tee off. I see McCoy having a 1 TD, 2 INT Game and Hillis being limited to 85 yds on the ground. Jets could have lost all 3 of their previous 3 games, but are finding ways to win and are 2-1 in that lackluster stretch. Holmes looked good for the first time last week, and I expect Sanchez o open things up with multiple looks downfield to him, as well as a 100 yd. receiving game from Keller. They start the second half of the year off with a resounding W.

Let's cash some tickets!
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Re: TRK Week 10 plays

Getting on the Jets too my man.

GL today.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

GL man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Colts.
    I liked my analysis and was somewhat accurate, I knew I was gonna get fucked when Indianapolis got so conservative and started kicking field goals in the red zone. Sure enough Palmer pads his stats late and got the backdoor cover even later, although it was to the TE Gresham and not Owens. Damn.

Jets.
    This game was a gift, but my analysis was good. Hillis ended up with 82 yds, but McCoy played better than I expected. Didn't anticipate Folk hitting 40% of his field goals which almost made me throw up. Holmes caught that winning TD, had a great game overall, and the Jets pulled a win out of the jaws of defeat/tie. Keller had only 25 yds so I was off on that one, but still, a W is a W. Thank you gambling gods!

Bucs.
    Nailed this one too. Blount for 91 yds and a TD, Freeman completing 67% of his passes and a TD. Williams and Winslow only had 1 TD combined, bu did get 130+ yds receiving. Clausen was mediocre but with no WR over 50 yds receiving, that's not going tog et it done. I was impressed by the Panthers RB, Goodson though.

A lucky 2-1 on the 1:00 games, (2-2 overall so far this week) passed on the 4 o'clock games, but looking into tonight's game to make a pick.

Nice job man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I am going to add New England +5. Really didn't 'cap this game too much this week, but the # seems a bit high for 2 of the top teams in the AFC. I feel like Brady will rise to the challenge and battle until late on primetime after being embarrassed by Texas McCoy and the Browns last weekend. Weather says showers may be in the forecast, so I am hoping this keeps the game close. Not sure if Brady can win straight up, although they have a chance, but 5 seems too high.

Enjoy!
    Patriots +5.

GL this evening
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

GL man taking Pitt tonight
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Good luck! Hope the Pats cover too

Hell of a day my man!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484
    I am going to add New England +5. Really didn't 'cap this game too much this week, but the # seems a bit high for 2 of the top teams in the AFC. I feel like Brady will rise to the challenge and battle until late on primetime after being embarrassed by Texas McCoy and the Browns last weekend. Weather says showers may be in the forecast, so I am hoping this keeps the game close. Not sure if Brady can win straight up, although they have a chance, but 5 seems too high.

Enjoy!
    Patriots +5.

Brady dominated last night and looked like a man possessed screaming at his lineman, firing up his teammates on the sideline, and shredding the Steelers D. That Browns loss the week before looked like it affected him personally!

3-1 Sunday, 3-2 on the week counting the Ravens loss Thursday. Factoring in a small winning bet Friday on Boise and my Pacman wins on a decision prop and Rigondeaux parlay Saturday, all in all a solid week! Probably going to take my profits and pass tonight but already looking at next week.

Thanks for all the well wishes and congrats guys!