Thread: TRK Week 11 Winners

TRK Week 11 Winners

5 winners in the afternoon games boys. LOVE this card today.

Cowboys -6.5 vs. Detroit
    I expect to see another impressive offensive performance from the Cowboy today, led by Dez Bryant. The home fans are dying for an explosive offensive performance, and today they get it. 2 TD's by BRyant, some solid running game stats from the trio in the backfield, a nice performance by Kitna, and another inspired performance by Dallas for Garrett. Shaun Hill gets harrassed by the Lions D, and the special teams edge also goes to the 'Boys. I understand if this game were played 2 or 3 weeks ago, it's maybe a pick 'em spread or somewhere near that. But that is what makes the NFL great. They win by 10 at least.

Patriots -4 vs. Indianapolis
    This week, the injuries catch up to the Colts. They got backdoored by Cincinnati last week, costing me a 4-0 Sunday, but in all honesty were lucky to hold onto that W. Manning is showing his frustrations with the replacement players he is playing with. Collie might play, but will be ineffective IMO. Brady showed me something last Sunday night, Colts have NO run game, and the Pats win by a TD.

Bucs +4 @ San Fran
    This line jumped out to me right away earlier this week. I had it as a PK or San Fran -1. But you're giving me 4 points to an inept NFC West team? I'll take it! The west coast trip does worry me, as does the belief that Troy SMith has something special going on in San Fran. But I am liking Freeman, Blount, Williams, and Winslow to keep it close and even pull out a late W to move them to an IMPROBABLE 7-3.

Ravens -12.5 vs. Carolina
    Should have gotten this line when it was closer to 11, but I am hoping it is not an issue. Goodson played well @ RB for Carolina last week, but starting a 31 yr old QB making his first NFL start against that ferocious Ravens D with 11 days off?? Thank you very much!!! Ray Rice will have over 100 yds rushing and 60 yds receiving with a TD, Boldin and the WR corps will have a big day, and the Ravens cruise to a nice, tidy, 31-13 victory.

Raiders +7 @ Pittsburgh
    Tough call here, but I buy into the Raiders rushing attack against a depleted Pittsburgh front 7. The question is whether the Raiders can throw the ball to open up the run, and I say they can do just enough, maybe even with a trick play or 2. The early start worries me, but 7 seems like a nice # for the inspired Raiders to stay within. I don't expect a big game out of Hines Ward (coming off the concussion and only averaging about 40 yds a game) although Wallace might find some holes in the Raiders D. I like a 23-20, 20-17 type of game, and would not be shocked if Oakland can pull of a late TD to score the upset, similar to last year.

Whew! Enjoy the games guys! I'll be out @ a lcoal watering hole so won't be back until later on but will have a play on the night game also.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Re: TRK Week 11 Winners

GL today homie. With ya on the Cowboys and Ravens. Leaning Pitts way too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by YoungTRK484
    5 winners in the afternoon games boys. LOVE this card today.

Cowboys -6.5 vs. Detroit
    Patriots -4 vs. Indianapolis
    Bucs +4 @ San Fran
    Ravens -12.5 vs. Carolina
    Raiders +7 @ Pittsburgh
    Another profitable Sunday, going 3-2. Nailed that Cowboys pick, especially the special teams edge (thanks McCann) but I thought Bryant would have a bigger day. Bucs looked genius, and Freeman managed the game well. Got a little lucky with the Ravens D picking up 2 TD's for me late, but I'll take it and Carolina still looks horrendous.

Dead wrong on the Raiders. That simple.
    Colts backdoor'ed me after leaving the backdoor open and screwing me last week vs. Bengals. Still love my Pats pick, and should have been 4-1 on the week if not for Peyton and his Ponies scoring late.

Still debating a play on the game tonight or not.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Nice hits today.

Think I am leaning Philly. I really don't think the Giants are as good as their record. The Eagles might not be exactly the best team, but Vick is adding a new dimension, and teams aren't containing him. He has the weapons to throw to and when not, he has his leg. I don't really think Eli is all that elite. I am not saying Vick is, but at least he can hurt the G-Men in more than one way.

Nice work man.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter